Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Torture chamber torturer

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

Default Re: Torture chamber torturer

I think the idea of having one per 5x5 torture room is good. he could appear in the centre when you create the room and then wander back when there are no more creatures to torure. He would have to provide a visual difference to mistresses in the way he torures but his role should essentially be the same. The torturer doesn't attack the enemy (he's not a creature) and he doesn't care if his alegances change because he spiritually IS the torture chamber.
    Last edited by tehbassdemon; November 12th, 2009 at 23:06.

Quote Originally Posted by tehbassdemon View Post
    I think the idea of having one per 5x5 torture room is good. he could appear in the centre when you create the room and then wander back when there are no more creatures to torure. He would have to provide a visual difference to mistresses in the way he torures but his role should essentially be the same. The torturer doesn't attack the enemy (he's not a creature) and he doesn't care if his alegances change spiritually because he IS the torture chamber.
    Yup... he does not die... he only disappear when the torture chamber disappears...

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

I've just had an idea. What if when a torture victim dies to a torturer and a ghost is formed theres some sort of animation. Like a white whisp comes out of the corpse and circles the torturer. The wisps goes into the torturer. He spreads his arms and opens his mouth. The whisp comes out and forms the ghost as if the torturer is channelling it. Or a ghost could only be created by a torturer or something.(a mistress could have the same effect)

I imagine the torturer as an spirt not actually having ever lived but being formed by pain and suffering anything other emotion to him is a threat to his exsitence so he tortures to nourish himself and deprive other feelings of joy