Thread: Mist

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

Default Mist

This not a spell so much as a special ability. Basically my idea is that when ghosts reach level 10 they get a new special ability called mist.
    The ghost disipates into a fine mist which looks the same as the mist in the environment therefore disguising the ghost if it is in the mist.
    The mist can travel through all doors apart from magic which spits the ghost (not in mist form) out after the mist goes in. Also when the ghost travels through a door in mist form it does damage to the door.
    The mist causes fear to most creatures and can't be attacked unless by magic. While in mist form the ghost can't attack instead creatures that are in the mist will suffer slight damage over time.
    Mist has a 1 minute cooldown (which applies as soon as the ghost exits mist form)and once in mist form the ghost has to stay in mist form for 2 minutes (unless it tries to go through a magic door).
    The AI would engage mist form randomly or after a set amount of time and when dropped near a door will go into mist form and repeatedly move in and out of the door (causing damge to the door).It also can initiate it when the ghost is low on health.

Default Re: Mist

so this is a creature spell idea? why not add it in the creature spells thread. that's what its for.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Hm, seems a bit overpowered.

Maybe it's best if it lasts only for 30 seconds.

I agree with Evi- don't make the ghost super-powered

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

yeah I can see how that would be a bit overpowered. I agree it probably should last only 30 seconds. I didn't think about how long that would seem in game. Also with this spell I think that the other ghosts spells can't be used like rebound meaning that effectively this makes the ghost weak to magical attacks.
    p.s. I'm sorry for not putting this in the creature spell thread I forgot

It's ok