Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MMO Games

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Default Re: MMO Games

Yea - well as long as people buy the gold, there will still be gold spammers. If people didn't buy it, there wouldn't be spammers.
    In WOW it is also insain so much gold-selling spam there is. In every chat!

No finacial crisis in the world of tweens! - They have all the money, they can afford the gold - and of course they buy the gold!

Oh yea - by the way, the Aon soundtrack is awesome!

I was play in Metin2, it's free MMO game but very good
    Last edited by Ninja; January 19th, 2010 at 21:46.

I'm playing Warhammer Online for the last month or two and enjoying it, but I've never intended to play for long. I plan to quit in a month or two. The only MMO I plan to play long-term would be EVE Online, which I will get once I stop playing Warhammer.

Hellhound

I used to play Runescape a few years ago, but since then stopped playing.
    Mabinogi by Nexon was fun for awhile, but then switched to other games. Also, it's a real pain in the neck to install and uninstall, and I could've swore there was a virus somewhere in those folders once...

World of Warcraft (Durotan US) is the MMO I currently play now. I play is occassionally now and then, but not having a raiding guild or a good guild at all highly reduces playabilty... I play for the lore (played since Warcraft I), and the fun stuff it offers, but Blizzard has been hurting the series via replacing voice actors and changing things that shouldn't be changed.

I know this isn't an MMO, but I'm hoping to get Starcraft II when it comes out, make a couple maps, and enjoy the stuff out there. And perhaps, Starcraft II will not have a DOTA clone... (Also ticked off that the orginal Sarah Kerrigan won't be around, maybe when the REAL Zerg campaign comes out, the REAL Kerrigan will come back to life.) Hopefully...

I play WoW (Horde of course) Nimgul on Bleeding Hollow(US). I really don't think I'll be playing for too much longer, for the same reason as monsterbaby; that everything is so damn easy, and nothing is challenging anymore.

I too, can not wait for Starcraft II.

I use to play WoW (Alliance, Priest), but got really annoyed at the fact every single group I was in had someone trying to teach me how to heal ("No Priest heal me!" "God damn you Priest rez ME or I will **** your *******!" and other things that really make you realise how evil you really are :P). I got to about lvl 61 then just quit out of sheer frustration with people in my guild. I think I'm definitely done with mmos.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

I loved it when someone told me what to do and I remained to stick with my method, after taking out one mob and the one person decided to rant at me (everyone else remained quiet) all I had to say was.

"You're still alive, aren't you?"

He pretty much shut up then and the rest of the group were just like "lol", one guy actually pm'd me saying "haha, nice one. That showed him"
    Not those exact words of course.

Only got to level 47, Holy Priest.
    I miss the night hours of chatting to people in the centre of the main human alliance city.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?s...searchType=all

Still there, surprisingly.

i used to play Ragnarok Online a long time ago (I still feel dirty and cheated everytime i say that) and it looked cool when i started playing but then you realize that most of the people are a****les, and the game itself was pretty annoying to me and i got bored pretty quick.

Never had a chance to play WoW thought.
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; January 20th, 2010 at 14:26.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

I'm playing WoW, still a noob.

It is so funny though, I'm in Stormwind and I hear all these people gather there just to talk about some random as hell crap. It went from insulting other countries, to polotics, to insulting music, arguing on and on. I was listening in and was laughing my ass off at the amount of narrowminded racist spam was flying about.

Ah, people look for the lamest reasons to argue back and forth, mere human nature I guess.

I'm on trial account, because I is cheap. Alliance, I'm a mage. I was going to make a Crystice but someone already took the name!

I'm a different female ice mage though, Cryalis or something like that. Don't remember the server.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

[woweu=Trollbane]Dotted[/woweu]