Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MMO Games

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default MMO Games

Do you play MMO Games that are, cute, odd, weird, scary, funny, amusing?

If so, list them here!

We may see you there.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Default Re: MMO Games

I have played World of Warcraft in the past, and will likely go back to playing it when the 3rd expansion is released. Not proud of it, but i do like the universe. Good lore and shit, although the gameplay is lacking.

I'm also going to start playing Age of Conan again when i get my new rig. This doesn't fall under any of the aforementioned describing words, although "sexy" and F****** VIOLENT both work.

No free ones though, although i'm posotively ashamed to say i played Maplestory for almost a full week...

Played WoW since the release practically. For the Horde ofcourse =D Liked pvp'ing and ganking napps xD

Played at Earthen Ring (RP), then moved to Warsong(PvP) then to Auchindon(PvP) (Europe)

I now play LOTRO and find it much more attractive. It is not as demanding as WoW, and I like that. you do not need to spent 10 hours a day to mean sth in LOTRO, especially now, when I do not have much time for gaming.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

I've never been into these. My friends wanted me to try Maplestory, and I didn't. Once I tried and my computer was too slow to run it (Didn't have a fast one at the time) so lucky me.

WoW my brother tried to get me into, but I wasn't that into it. I remember he called this one guy an idiot cause he had AFK on and he was running the bot, it was so funny and he tried to attack him but then he came back and stuff... lolz...
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

I have played WoW too, I stopped playing for the time though.

*Thinking getting LOTRO*

And for Free MMOs... I have way too much free time.

Total Free MMOs Played: 5

Dream of Mirror - A okay game, worth playing.

Shin Megami Tensei : Imagine Online - A easy RPG at first, until you get futher, where Leveling takes longer and the Demons start spaming attacks. Are YOU a Demon Master!?

Bright Shadow - A slightly cute game, almost too cute, but has Classes/Jobs your Character can have. (Open Beta)

Dungeons and Dragons Online - HOLY CRAP. I WANT ONE OF THOSE SPIDERS! Er... I mean... Awesome Game.

Ether Saga - Again, another CUTE game. Too cute for my tastes, but I held back my bloody murder.

well, I don't play any mmo's anymore, but I used to play:

Ashron's Call
    World of Warcraft
    Star Wars Galaxies

and some more I can't think of.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Hmm... I just remembered Shattered Galaxy... though I don't remember what it was about. But it was fun.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

I played Guild Wars since back in beta. Used to love the game, but as with all MMO's I didnt spend the time every one else did, and found myself feeling left in the dust of the rest of the world. Havn't really played it since except for short periods, although i log on sometimes to find out what brand new mini pets I have that the rest of the world would seemingly break the ingame economy for lol.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

I played wow from the beginning untill spring 2009. I was the proud GM of the World's biggest (and best) druid guild - Druids of the Beast. (Also oldest active guild on the server VashjEU)

However more and more people were only concerned about epix, whine and being emo - so it was hard to do our guildstuff as we used to. There was a big drama between me and and officer, and he dragged half of the guild to his own guild (which was actually mine too LOL) - It didn't even last for two weeks, and since then, he and many of the other guildmembers have been guildjumping ever since. (and a couple of months ago, I just stopped caring about wow really)

Anyway, I didn't feel like continueing anyway, because stuff which used to be hard to achieve, got nerfed. Everything was nerfed! Achievements, instances, classes, etc. So it was hard to show how cool you were, by playing the same character (and guild) for 4 years, when people could achieve the same stuff in a month.

Anyhow, I quit my guild - and therefore nothing left for me in wow. I don't regret the ages I spend in that game, nor that I quit. Since the day I quit I haven't been back - and I strongly doubt I will in the future.

Here are some of the video's I made while playing wow with my guild.
    And if you guys are so lucky to own the "Level World of Warcraft" magazines - then you guys know who I am

And god bless those people, in WOW, who are still playing for the guilds, for the teamspirit and FOR THE HORDE!

... and then screw shiny epix!

Made by Guildies:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=.../1/F_wAiSZnXkw

I used to play Guild wars but I thought it was a bit pointless seeing how they give you a lv 20 'pvp' character from the start.

I used to play NWN2, as Shadow Prince, and still do sometimes.

I am now playing Aion (The new mmo) as Shadow Prince and it's awesome so far. Although they havent been able to get rid of gold - sellers and botters that much.