Thread: Can't attract Dark Angels, nor Dark Knights

Default Can't attract Dark Angels, nor Dark Knights

Hi there all!

I've finished DK2 a bunch of times, recently I've started again, but this time, unlike any other time when I've played before, I've installed the 1.7 patch. And I can't seem to get any Dark Angels or Dark Knights! I've finished level 18 without them, but wasn't happy about it, and now I'm doing level 19, my all time favourite level of all, and I simply cannot get any dark angels!!!! I have 3 5x5 temples, and nothing. Not even one. If I sell all the other rooms besides the temples, nothing comes out of the portals, if I have the other rooms, they're the only ones attracting creatures, like, Salamander, Mistress, etc. Is this some error in the 1.7 patch, has anyone encountered this before? I distinctly remember completing this level before (without the 1.7 patch), having a lot of DAs. Please someone help! :S

Default Re: Can't attract Dark Angels, nor Dark Knights

That's a known issue with 1.7 version of the game. if you have 1.3, simply copy all laps that read level1-level20 to the 1.7 map folder. or if you dont have 1.3, simply edit the level where BK aren't appearing and save the map as levelx1 (where X is the level number and you have to add 1, or any other value, because editor wont let u save the map for "reserved" slots.), then delete all the map files of levelx, except levelx.kwd. now rename all the files that you created (levelx1) to levelx, deleteing the "1", except levelx1.kwd. when you have renamed those, you can delete the levelx1.kwd.

Done! Hope that's not very confusing.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif