Thread: Train a creature higher than level 10

Default Train a creature higher than level 10

Howdy!

I read a few days ago of the possibility to train some creatures like the thief higher than level 10. Done this, e.g. the thief will get transformed to a level-3-knight. The second crature this should be possible is the demonspawn. Believing at my source, he'll get transformed to a level-4-dragon.

However, this all sounds very nice, particularly in maps like the third of the normal campaign, when you've the first time the special for transfer creatures. And now the problems are rising up. I have no idea how to train a crature like the demonspawn over level 10 for getting my dragon early in the game. I tried to let him train but he alsway leaves the training room. Also I used "Symbiose" to try training the creature by myself. But it was also a fail.

Now I hope here's someone who can help me ...

Best regards
    Tom

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

Default Re: Train a creature higher than level 10

Hi

You cant train a demonspawn over lvl 10 until Moonbrush Wood (lvl 9 of original campaign), since that level you can do it, or attrack dragons though the portal

Beetle

Yeah like Ecarus said, you can't get a Thief or Demonspawn to morph until certain levels in the campaign. Or in user made maps, unless they turned on them being able to morph. Otherwise they will stop at 10.

Most times the Thief option is turned off in User made maps since they are easy to convert and often high level to compensate for them being weak. Easy to convery level 8-10 Thieves then making Knights easily would break most maps since an army of Knights is pretty much no different than an army of Reapers, it is unstoppable.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

Quote Originally Posted by Shonji View Post
    Yeah like Ecarus said, you can't get a Thief or Demonspawn to morph until certain levels in the campaign.
    Actually you can morph a thief into a Knight in all the levels of original dk1. In Flowerhat you can get a lvl 1 thief with the steal hero special and train him over lvl10.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

Quote Originally Posted by Ecarus View Post
    Actually you can morph a thief into a Knight in all the levels of original dk1. In Flowerhat you can get a lvl 1 thief with the steal hero special and train him over lvl10.
    Not in my patch. You can't get a Knight from a Thief until level 7, Wishvale.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Thanks for all these comments. It helps me a lot!

Best regards