Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Questions about the reversal of stuff

Default Re: Questions about the reversal of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    Hello everyone!
    • On Kari-Mar, should you get the Workshop when you claim it? If not, should the magic doors and boulders removed instead because the workshop isn't big enough?
    • On Netzcaro, should you get the SOE spell and should the missing timer be added to spawn more heroes?
    • On Belial, oh boy. So many mistakes. I fixed most of them, but should they be? A party name was wrong at the final combat, a bad typo would prevent a party to be added and there's the missing ENDIF that ruins everything,
    • On Batezek, should you get the SOE spell?
    • On Daka-Gorn, should you get dragons? The final party is also too big (8 members), should it be fixed?
    Kari-Mar: It IS possible to get the magic door here. The idea is that you will be able to create ONE only at a time. Get the troll to work until the workshop is full, use any one item and the next item created will be a magic door. Maybe it was meant this way. More important is relocating the destroy walls spell here since it is impossible to get to it before the enemy keeper does, leaving one of the western goodies pathways inaccessible until you have defeated the enemy keeper. Disease is also difficult to get to.

Fix all the obvious mistakes but don't add soe since the deeper dungeons were meant to be harder without soe. Will have to test Daka-Gorn to see if dragons/final party changes are needed.

Default Re: Questions about the reversal of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    Hello everyone!
    • On Daka-Gorn, should you get dragons? The final party is also too big (8 members), should it be fixed?
    No necessity for dragons here. I had 18 creatures at the end of this level and had no trouble taking out the 8+7 heroes at the end all at once. There's only 10 creatures from the portal which is not much to work with. You would have to add dragons and remove BDs. I personally prefer dragons over BDs since there is no FF from farts. But the BD's are useful in this level with the 10+ priestesses that blow wind all over the place.