Thread: Skeletons get slaughterd in Belbatta in Keeper FX 38C

Default Skeletons get slaughterd in Belbatta in Keeper FX 38C

I'm not sure if anyone else has tried playing this level. But it's just impossible. It's the Level 'Belbatta' where you go of against three other Rival keepers and you only have skeletons at your disposal, While your rivals have regular creatures. I have an army of fully trained skeletons but when I go to attack my rivals the skeletons just get wiped out. Plus your rivals can cast the lightning spell whereas you can't. Is their an easier way to beat this level.

Default Re: Skeletons get slaughterd in Belbatta in Keeper FX 38C

Not sure how well this would work with the AI fixes - But at the start of the level, research bridges, rush over and secure the gems of the western keeper (they're close to your Dungeon). With this done, you can generally wait-out the first keeper whilst you train and build a force. In this time, don't let too many good heroes get turned into Skeletons (like Samuri / Knights)

When the Western Keeper is pretty much broke and struggling, you should be able to knock them out in one go. When you claim their Dungeon, you should be able to pick yourself up a Torture Chamber, letting you convert the Samuri / Knights and get a few more beefy troops for your army. If, during the attack of the Western Keeper - You can imprison creatures like their Dragons / Mistresses, then that's an extra bonus!

I also recall a number of unaligned creatures lurking around the map. There's a Bile Demon by the gems you'll hopefully capture in the west, some Vampires near the hero enclave to the east and a dark mistress tucked behind it (on the far east, dig around the hero enclave, hugging the impenetrable rock to find her)

Yes. But the problem is the Your rivals have better creatures such as mistresses, dragons, (which can heal themselves). Plus the Skeleton is only classed as an average fighter. whoever developed this map of putting average fighters in with much more high class-ranking creatures came up with a bad idea. The Skeletons just get slaughtered. Maybe someone should edit this map to fix this problem.

There's a hidden Graveyard on your side of the map. You can also lure enemy creatures one by one into skeletons or abuse boulder traps by crushing enemy forces when the enemy keeper uses Call to Arms.