Thread: Rockhearth

Default Rockhearth

Here is a preview of my custom map 'Rockhearth'. I'm thinking of sharing it in the future, however, at the moment gameplay testing is still going on. Still, feel free to comment on what you think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rockhearth.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	1461
    Last edited by darkkingkongman; July 4th, 2014 at 13:13.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

Default Re: Rockhearth

What editor are you using? ADiKtEd? It looks great Could you give me the map so i can tell you what i think about the gameplay? I Hope you upload it to the forum, it seems to be an excelent map.

Warlock

Will it be in Snake Key or Winter or Ancient?

The map has been tested several times.You may have the following problems, The green keeper doesn't mine for gems straight away only until later.Their is a slight chance the blue keeper ends up killed by heroes. Though this factor is random.The game may freeze or lock up, so save your progress every now and then.If you notice these problems report them here. All feedback or ratings is welcome.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by darkkingkongman; May 22nd, 2015 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecarus View Post
    What editor are you using? ADiKtEd? It looks great Could you give me the map so i can tell you what i think about the gameplay? I Hope you upload it to the forum, it seems to be an excelent map.
    It was created using ADikTED and I'll let you test the map for feedback.

Ok The image link seems to have broken. I've updated the download link, so you can download the map.