Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ancient Keeper Bug

Default Re: Ancient Keeper Bug

Here you go. same scenario but on r1135 instead of r1129. place cta in library to test.

destroylib4sb.zip

Out of 4 tries, the sb transferred twice. 50% success is still an improvement from 20%!

Quote Originally Posted by mefistotelis View Post
    Selling is not exactly the same as destroying...

After testing the saved game - it is possible to lose a spell while selling the room.
    I think it might happen if the room is full and the slab being sold does not contain any spell - in that case the game won't transfer spell to other room, but after computing new capacity and noticing that it's exceeded, one of the spells will be deleted.

This is a bit of inconvenience; do you think it should be modified so that spells are teleported even if they are not on the slab being sold?
    I'd say yes.

I think it's even more important for spells to transfer when selling libraries than it is to transfer them when a library is destroyed. At the moment you cannot move your library when you want to remodel your dungeon because you will always lose spells. Most of the time the library will be at almost full capacity, unless you've build a far to large library or needed some spell really fast. Moving libraries should not incur costs beyond the money lost, just like other rooms.

Spells getting lost when the room gets destroyed may cause the loss of spells, or not, as long as it is consistent. A room getting destroyed is something that could warrant a penalty of losing spells, and could provide an interesting game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I'd say yes.

I think it's even more important for spells to transfer when selling libraries than it is to transfer them when a library is destroyed. At the moment you cannot move your library when you want to remodel your dungeon because you will always lose spells. Most of the time the library will be at almost full capacity, unless you've build a far to large library or needed some spell really fast. Moving libraries should not incur costs beyond the money lost, just like other rooms.

Spells getting lost when the room gets destroyed may cause the loss of spells, or not, as long as it is consistent. A room getting destroyed is something that could warrant a penalty of losing spells, and could provide an interesting game mechanic.
    Those would also be my thoughts.