Poll: Do you want a Spanish translation of Ancient Keeper Campaign or others in a future?

Thread: Spanish Players in the forum?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

Default [Poll]Spanish Players in the forum?

I post this here because i dont know where i could post it hehe. I was translating Ancient Keeper history to spanish, with some tips of dayokay, but i realize that, why i would make a translation if there isnt other spanish players in keeperklan forum? That would be useless because i would be the only one that will use it and a lose of time that i could spend studing for the school or making/fixing maps, and i have no problem of playing in english. So im asking if there other Spanish/Latino players here, if there are, great, i will continue translating, if not, i will wait for them to come to the forum, for finishing the translation.
    Last edited by Ecarus; May 10th, 2014 at 20:49.

Default Re: [Poll]Spanish Players in the forum?

I'm native spanish. But I don't mind playing in english.

No one minds, I think.

Keep fixing maps. Time better spent.

Default Re: Spanish Players in the forum?

Hello there! For me it would be really nice if the game was in Spanish for my practice. Currently I am living in this flat for sale in Barcelona which I have to sell due to my move to USA. I've been living here for 3 years now but as you know it's part of Spain where they speak Catalan language, so for me game in Spanish would be really great. Because when I move out I will till be able to practice it in the game and will not forget. Thank you for such an offer.

The game itself IS in Spanish. Run the launcher, press settings, and select 'Espanol' from the language options.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    The game itself IS in Spanish. Run the launcher, press settings, and select 'Espanol' from the language options.
    thank you