Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Seats of Power - Expansion Pack

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

Default Re: Seats of Power - Expansion Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Zollino View Post
    How do I install it? Does it work with DK2 Tweak? Are there any serious missions or only silly ones? , there are 2 links in that page (main campaign and expansion), which link should I use? Whats the difference?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks a lot.
    Be best to take this to the campaign thread itself rather than here.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Lads, it's happening! The Alpha of the expansion featuring some of the campaign and new Skirmish maps! Levels 1-6A, a preview of level 7 and all new 1v1, 1v1v1 and 1v1v1v1 Skirmisj maps! Hussa!

But more is to come just in a bit.. prepare to be hyped!

edit: Lads it's in moderation queue! Just a lil bit longer now keep faith!

Until then, direct download available here!
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

This mod shouldn't be so bulky if you provided just the edited files only.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

You are quite right, it shouldn't be and I never intended to publish this Expansion in the way I did now. The simple problem I faced though was that for this Expansion to work properly I had to modify quite a few files all across the board, which made it impossible to just provide the map files alone without everything literally falling apart (having a different text code file alone would mean the game would immediately crash as soon as you'd hover the cursor above anything with modified text values.).

Now I could have provided only the modified files across all the different folders and game components, however the installation process would have been quite the complicated mess of a nightmare, with the requirements still having forced you the copy the relevant files over into a separate instance of your very own 1.3 version of your DKII folder (as the standard campaign maps are replaced, as well as MPS and Skirmish maps).

So this current release really is just to allow YOU, the community, to personally see and try out the current version of this Expansion's campaign and its story, in the previously "finished state" I once left it in as I last left it behind. It will also allow you to directly observe the direction of the Skirmish/MP maps I had taken for this Expansion and it will allow you to provide feedback on how you to take these forward from this point onward.

As such, the current state and release format of this Expansion Pack are not an indication of the final product, but more of an example of what has been achieved/ worked and experimented/ tested on intensively so far during these last few years. This is the current state of all the components that have been worked on for this Expansion, which are also playable as of right now.

HOWEVER: As I have returned to this project, and as I am trying to further improve on the initial vision of the Expansion I first had in mind, it seems likely to turn into a way bigger collaboration project as it was ever planned as beofre. This means the project will be evolving quite a bit and push more even more boundaries further than ever before. The focus will still be on a challenging and dynamic gameplay that adapts to the players' general approach and playstsyle, but the Expansion will provide approach these from more unique and differentiating angles than before.
    This will translate into even more possible different campaign, MPD, Skirmish and multiplayer maps and experiences, as well as all around challenging and changing/ unique approaches to the DKIIs gameplay. A high level of replay-ability-exists campaign wise due to tailored experiences for different playstyles and possible strategic approaches, which allow different takes on each main mission, as well as allowing for unique Side Objectives,each offering their own rewards and possibilities.

So this release is really only for those who are willing to test out the currently finished maps tailored towards these ideals, while also being willing willing to provide feedback on how those things turned out in actual gameplay, and how things could be improved from their current standpoint to make for an even better experience in the full release.

(Note this answer started when I was sober, continued after a few drinks before I started to feel drunk, til past the point where I was drunk AF, but also still working on typing out this answer. If this doesn't make much, or any sense at all, just let me know and I'll get this back on-track once I've sobered up xD)
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Skarok you're drunk, go home.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Skarok I will not approve a download that contains the entirety of DK2, that's just straight up piracy.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy

If your setup is untrivial, please use an installer. Alternatively, you can write a .bat file to do some pre-setup.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Like the different approaches so far!

I killed all in chapter one all what life but all time i am in first map cant play second map..

main question was kill all monks and i did but i cant go to chapter 2 :/

pls need save with second map or something
    Last edited by Karol Piechowiak; August 16th, 2018 at 15:22.

chapter 3 killed all rivals but cant go to chapter 4... no end gme when i wont leave to main menu going to crash game...

somebody can give me save to all levels??
    i lost 18 hours for end 3 level and cant go to 4 chapter no end game when i killed all rivals in chapter 3 i am rage!!! campaing is rly epic hard i did all 3 chapters and cant play next... fucking madnessssssssssss
    Last edited by Karol Piechowiak; August 17th, 2018 at 19:13.