Thread: Problem with training in combat pit

Fly

Default Problem with training in combat pit

These days I play my maps with the code line ' -q -level "levelname" ' all properties (almost all) I can edit works great.
    But I noticed that the computer players in this mod don't use the combat pit to train his creatures up to level 5 for example with the difficulty Greyman !

In the skirmish mod they do, but with the code line they don't do that! And my question is that anyway to resolve it or I forgot anything?

Fly

Default Re: Problem with training in combat pit

The problem has been solved. And for those, who has to know also how to do that just ask!

Please, post the solution. It may benefit other players as well.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Fly

Of course. After several times I had found it. And the solution isn't complicate.
    1. After the level start and if you have a blackscreen, which was the main problem at me. You have to minimize the game and after you are the desktop just maximize it and the blackscreen won't be show anymore (You have to do it every times if you start a level!!!)

2. And if you have an error with text, because it isn't readable, you have to save the game first and then load it, that was it.

3.And finally the problem, who gave me headaches. The solution for this one is simple, you have to restart the game and the computer players will train his creatures. (To say computer player 2 (also blue) for example to train max to lvl 6, go to the editor then to his properities and go to the register who has the content -> Attack when and the first point with the lvl, you needn't check the box snd write 6 in it and blue will the train his creatures max to lvl 6.
    You are done!!!!

Fly

Forgot to mention it, to minimize it use the ctrl+alt+del combination. The windows button alone cannot do that!