Thread: custom music on KeeperFX

Default custom music on KeeperFX

I was wondering. I noticed that the music files for keeper FX are in OGG format.

Is it possible to add to other custom music track files to the game in the same format if you convert them using a Sound File Converter. Would Keeper FX be able to play custom added tracks?

Default Re: custom music on KeeperFX

OGG is just a standard audio container format. You should be able to put any OGG file you want in there, and it should work.

The Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Mothrayas View Post
    OGG is just a standard audio container format. You should be able to put any OGG file you want in there, and it should work.
    Yes. It works. Managed to convert a few Mp3 files using an audio Sound Convertor to convert the files into OGG format. However, each track has to be named as that exactly as that of the Dungeon keeper tracks, such as, Keeper02, Keeper03, etc. In order for it to work properly.

Now, the question is what type of other tracks do I use that would suit the dark and gloomy atmosphere of the game.? I'll just have to experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by darkkingkongman View Post
    I was wondering. I noticed that the music files for keeper FX are in OGG format.

Is it possible to add to other custom music track files to the game in the same format if you convert them using a Sound File Converter. Would Keeper FX be able to play custom added tracks?
    Do you have any tracks in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Do you have any tracks in mind?
    Hmm, It could be anything you wanted it to be as long the files are in OGG format.

Other games that I know that have a dark and gloomy tone to them like dungeon Keeper are Doom 64 and Quake 64. You can purchase and download the full soundtrack album of those from Amazon as far as I know. But the files come in Mp3 Format, so you'll have to convert them into OGG Format first using a Audio Sound File Convertor. Those are the tracks what I'm using anyway.

I'll have no problem with the technical bit,... I was just wondering if you have any specific tracks in mind that you feel add to the DK1 Soundtrack.