Thread: Keeper building 2x2 rooms.

Default Keeper building 2x2 rooms.

Check this out. I took one of the levels from Deeper Dungeons and swapped the player out for an AI. I changed imp allegiance to player 2, CTRL-F'd for "player0" in the script and swapped it to "player2" and carved a little viewing both for the actual player. Just for kicks, see how far the AI got in the players shoes before it killed itself on heroes or something.

The newly placed AI is only building 2x2 rooms and occasionally a room that is slightly larger (say, a 3x4 lair).

I just updated to the latest nightly build, ver 0.4.5.1385 and it's still happening.

It's not worth putting up on the issue board since i've honestly never seen this happen before.

map00303.rar

Ghost

Default Re: Keeper building 2x2 rooms.

I've tried different things in the script but it indeed keeps making 2x2 basic rooms. If you increase the max amount of creatures it does make a bigger lair.

It also makes a 6x6 workshop and 3x4 Barracks, Tortureroom etc..

The other AI does make 5x5 rooms funny enough..

What does the extra number behind the player mean here btw?

Code:
    COMPUTER_PLAYER(PLAYER1,1)
    COMPUTER_PLAYER(PLAYER2,2)
    Alliances or something? It doesn't seem to do anything when I change it..

Default Re: Keeper building 2x2 rooms.

The number argument passed in the COMPUTER_PLAYER function determines the type of computer player. See the scripting reference about it for more information.

And yeah, I know the AI used to build certain rooms with size dependent on the max creature count set for that player. AI type also determines how big or small it makes certain rooms.

The Awakening