Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mistress+Bile Demon+Troll = Tentacle ? / How many imps computer creates normally?

Default Re: Mistress+Bile Demon+Troll = Tentacle ? / How many imps computer creates normally?

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMaster21 View Post
    Oh, I never thought ENDIF commands work similar to { }. I also saw LEVEL_VERSION(1), maybe without that not all the commands could work properly. Now here is the special catch. I have putted some scripts on each objective what player0 could achieve. Now, check this out please: If Player0 have destroyed for example, Player2's dungeon, the quick objective ( actually, it is a report, I use reports rather than in objective than information) will show up, but then again, if all keeper dungeons are destroyed, would it be possible, if it is automatically "overwritten" or would I say, skipped the objective to the new objective, where heroes are now the target? Sorry for having mess, but I do like maps where have putted a lot of effort, and I want to do same. Once I handle this well, it will start to have something new maps or even a campaign, with my playstyle what I like to use. ( I also test now, can with good to be an ally ) EDIT: if the answer is simply yes, no problem ( I will get it to find myself anyway, forgot that lol)
    I've added the level_version(1) for the 'IF_CONTROLS' command. This allows you to beat the level when all heroes are defeated - either killed or imprisoned. Without it, you will have to clear out your prisons before the levels ends. You do know there is a scripting guide right? And here you can see what changes/new commands there are in KeeperFX, which are enabled by the level_version command. I'm not sure what you mean by 'reports'. Do you mean quick_information? I'm also not quite sure what you want to do,... In any case, the information messages aren't really doing anything other then showing information. If you state in the information 'You have to defeat the blue keeper', but set the victory condition on 'All heroes killed', the player can leave blue alone no problem. If your question is, can I overwrite the quick_information messages, the answer is no, they are just additional messages. You could have one simply not show up if you set the conditions right. That is what Quick_Objective is for, that is the single message that tells the player his current goal, and it is overwritten by the new one. Does this answer your question?

Default Re: Mistress+Bile Demon+Troll = Tentacle ? / How many imps computer creates normally?

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I've added the level_version(1) for the 'IF_CONTROLS' command. This allows you to beat the level when all heroes are defeated - either killed or imprisoned. Without it, you will have to clear out your prisons before the levels ends. You do know there is a scripting guide right? And here you can see what changes/new commands there are in KeeperFX, which are enabled by the level_version command. I'm not sure what you mean by 'reports'. Do you mean quick_information? I'm also not quite sure what you want to do,... In any case, the information messages aren't really doing anything other then showing information. If you state in the information 'You have to defeat the blue keeper', but set the victory condition on 'All heroes killed', the player can leave blue alone no problem. If your question is, can I overwrite the quick_information messages, the answer is no, they are just additional messages. You could have one simply not show up if you set the conditions right. That is what Quick_Objective is for, that is the single message that tells the player his current goal, and it is overwritten by the new one. Does this answer your question?
    Yes, this answers to my question and I have looked about it. The problem for me was it wasn't really clearly told about the stuff. However, if I managed to do something more all by my own, it tells I can handle it now, thanks to you and your attention.

Yeah, however, basically there are human behavior who wants to learn all-in-once. I am one of those, and I sometimes notice I am asking too much in too short time, like someone else is doing my job, but I am not into that in purpose, it is just everything must be done in fast, but without quality-loss.

Yes, it now overwrites automatically, you just take next number on objective ( selecting 12, instead of 11, if 11 was the next objective of 10, but skipping straight to 12, because 11 is not needed)

I have to spend more time on those new commands. It is not hard, have to be patient.

But yeah, thanks to all, but I warn you there might and will be more questions about it ( not for now though), well about everything, as I am pretty much active, when I am in sight of activity.

I finish now the map, and you can try it. As I think, Should I put the maps in DK1 Maps or in here and making own topic, as it is more of related of KeeperFX with it's script commands

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMaster21 View Post
    Yes, this answers to my question and I have looked about it. The problem for me was it wasn't really clearly told about the stuff. However, if I managed to do something more all by my own, it tells I can handle it now, thanks to you and your attention.

Yeah, however, basically there are human behavior who wants to learn all-in-once. I am one of those, and I sometimes notice I am asking too much in too short time, like someone else is doing my job, but I am not into that in purpose, it is just everything must be done in fast, but without quality-loss.

Yes, it now overwrites automatically, you just take next number on objective ( selecting 12, instead of 11, if 11 was the next objective of 10, but skipping straight to 12, because 11 is not needed)

I have to spend more time on those new commands. It is not hard, have to be patient.

But yeah, thanks to all, but I warn you there might and will be more questions about it ( not for now though), well about everything, as I am pretty much active, when I am in sight of activity.

I finish now the map, and you can try it. As I think, Should I put the maps in DK1 Maps or in here and making own topic, as it is more of related of KeeperFX with it's script commands
    Happy to help.
    I'd say, if you want to present your map, do it DK1 Maps. Discussion about KeeperFX here. But use your own judgement.

Edit: I've checked, and it is perfectly possible to ally to player_good. This allows for some interesting levels.
    Last edited by YourMaster; October 9th, 2014 at 14:38.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Happy to help.
    I'd say, if you want to present your map, do it DK1 Maps. Discussion about KeeperFX here. But use your own judgement.

Edit: I've checked, and it is perfectly possible to ally to player_good. This allows for some interesting levels.
    I second this, already doing one, tough simple one, but very interesting!