Thread: looking for someone to read mentor quotes for barbarbarian campaign

Default looking for someone to read mentor quotes for barbarbarian campaign

As most of you are probably already aware the barbarian campaign that I released about a month ago is now available for download.

However, I have one favour to ask. I've produced some mentor quotes for the campaign, and I'm looking for someone to read and record them in wave format.

If anybody is interested, then please let me know and I'll send the script to you. Normally I would do this myself, but my voice acting is terrible.

Default Re: looking for someone to read mentor quotes for barbarbarian campaign

I have to say I have an exactly same problem, though with better gaming rig and mics and software I would gladly do it.

Except I have even no clue how to make a campaign, I have done only standalone maps, and I have just started one week ago.

EDIT: That's it, how about using sound editors?

EDIT2: Sorry, this might hurt you mentally, but have to say, how about Google Translate? lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMaster21 View Post
    Except I have even no clue how to make a campaign, I have done only standalone maps, and I have just started one week ago.
    There is a manual for that: http://keeperfx.googlecode.com/svn/t..._campaigns.txt

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post

Now it looks better, going to check it out immediately

I you can do it then I'd be appreciated. Plus as an added bonus your name will be added to the list of credits for the mentor speeches of the campaign. If you can't then don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by darkkingkongman View Post
    I you can do it then I'd be appreciated. Plus as an added bonus your name will be added to the list of credits for the mentor speeches of the campaign. If you can't then don't worry.
    If you still need someone to read mentor quotes, here is one!