Thread: [Question] - Force Creature

Default [Question] - Force Creature

Does anybody know if the force creature command (e.g. CREATURE_AVAILABLE(ALL_PLAYERS,SPIDER,1,3) bypasses the creature pool limitations?

For example, if the Spider pool is set to 2, will there ultimately only be two Spiders that are dished out, or will each Keeper be capable of receiving three Spiders?

Default Re: [Question] - Force Creature

Quote Originally Posted by Auxin View Post
    Does anybody know if the force creature command (e.g. CREATURE_AVAILABLE(ALL_PLAYERS,SPIDER,1,3) bypasses the creature pool limitations?

For example, if the Spider pool is set to 2, will there ultimately only be two Spiders that are dished out, or will each Keeper be capable of receiving three Spiders?
    Forcing the creature only skips room requirement. All the other limits, including pool, still applies.

Default Re: [Question] - Force Creature

On a related note, I recently tested to see if it was possible to add creatures to the creature pool using an IF command.

The AI keepers on one level were gobbling up all the prior to the player getting their portal so I ran a check to see if the player had a portal and when they did, added another handful of to the pool. I didn't expect it to work but it actually did.