Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thug of War | The Death Clock

Default Re: Thug of War | The Death Clock

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMaster21 View Post
    I really want that enhancement, where creature can use same creature spell twice. That would be amazingly amazing.

Also setting a power for each spell for each creature, now therefore dragons with changed strenght would appear.

By the wway, actually, it was fifth attempt, and it was close call, this time I had only spider left and I possessed it and sniped remaining enemies. Luckily Avatar was surprisingly easily killed

EDIT: By the way, there is one error. I think you should limit hero appearing to 240 or so, if it happens to go like this

Best Start is 3 Spiders and 3 Demon Spawn, forget Fly... 2-4 Start is abolutely hard, 3-3 is good
    Well, with 5 attempts you surely got your money's worth! I guess you won't be replaying this one for a while!
    Yes, I went for 3 spiders, 3 demon spawn and 2 trolls as well before I let the heroes notice me. And when I broke out and had the library to also quickly go for the barracks to get a well rounded army.

I don't understand the error,... you mean I should set the portal limit to 240 when have just heroes in your army?

Haven't watched the script, I tried to say that

Code:
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TOTAL_CREATURES >= 240)
    SET_TIMER_OFF(PLAYER_GOOD,TIMER5)
    ENDIF

IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TOTAL_CREATURES <= 240)
    SET_TIMER(PLAYER_GOOD,TIMER5)
    ENDIF
    or something like that, as I understood it is done with timers of heroes appearing..

But, can you set off timer anyway, other than putting it 0 always?

EDIT: if not, I would like to suggest one, to remove timers, as I do not know how to remove timers. Once they are set, you can not remove them really... I mean, feels those would be alot easy. No need to use flags or so, or can be used to be even more complicated

But of course, if used by NEXT_COMMAND_REUSABLE, that doesn't really matter, as if using FLAGS or exact event happened, the timers will not be resetted, and looped event will not occur anymore.
    Last edited by UnknownMaster21; March 3rd, 2015 at 18:45.

You mean that the mistake is that if you never break out of your dungeon, eventually 255-6 heroes on the map?
    I suppose that is true, but if you don't break out and claim the library before the parties begin to spawn the map will be more or less hopeless anyway. It would be neat set a hard limit for that, but I didn't have IF statements to spare, I used them all.

And no, you can't stop a timer with the script. You could set a whole block under a condition though:
    IF(PLAYER_GOOD,TOTAL_CREATURES <= 240)
    LOOP1
    LOOP2
    Loop3
    ENDIF

Oh, okay, it's okay

People who downloaded 'Thug of War' but couldn't play it, a file was missing from the archive causing it to not show up in the list. I've updated the file so it should all work now.
    Please let me know if you have any problems.

I finished Thug of War a few days ago. What an easy map, a real walk in the park, anyone that's new to the game should give it an honest go so they can warm up for the default DK campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Woudo View Post
    I finished Thug of War a few days ago. What an easy map, a real walk in the park, anyone that's new to the game should give it an honest go so they can warm up for the default DK campaign.
    That's just because you glitched past defeating the final wave! Based on your feedback I changed the level so that isn't possible anymore.
    I thought it was easier than several maps already included in the game, or like the maps from Duke Ragereaver.

@Metal Gear Rex, you thought The Death Clock was too easy, what do you think of the difficulty of this map?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

The Death Clock[/]

Easy map once you get the trick, the only problem im having is for beating the last wave, im sure is because my patient and slow style of play, so i dont have enough creatures or lvl for beat them. But for killing the other heros around the map yes it is very easy. I will be a little bit faster next time.

btw @YourMaster, how old are you? I mean you are i think the most active person in the forum right now hahaha i can hire you a gf if you want :P

That's the point of the map, you have to grow strong enough in a short time or the final wave will destroy you. Complete the entire map before the time runs out.

I think you have the wrong idea, I'm more active now because I'm retired, not in school. And I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me getting a gf. Perhaps if you hire us a nanny that would work, but it would give me more time, not less.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

It was just a joke, dont be so serious. Then i will assume you have +45 maybe? Im your fan #1 hahaha