Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Har campaign - Download

Default Re: Heroes of Har campaign - Download

Understood... I might make some modifications there, but SH boxes will stay... though you can make it trhough if you have at least ANY tier 10 level creature in your dungeon, that's sure

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarevoking

Hi,

I'm stuck on level 3673. What i have to do to win the game? I already capture the portal, kill all hero units but i'm still there...

So...i hope you can help me.

Regards !

Gamer IDs

Please..... Someone can help me whit this?

I think UnknownMaster21, who recently made this campaign, is the only one who can help you. I played through a bit of it a while back and found that a lot of them were unwinnable - some are supposed to fixed now I believe - and others were unclear to me what to do to win.
    Looking at the script you owning 2 portals should win you the game.

If he doesn't show up soon and you want to continue with the rest of the game, you could run the game with the -alex command line option(easter egg option from the launcher) and press Ctrl+F10 when you are on the map screen to go to the next level.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I think UnknownMaster21, who recently made this campaign, is the only one who can help you. I played through a bit of it a while back and found that a lot of them were unwinnable - some are supposed to fixed now I believe - and others were unclear to me what to do to win.
    Looking at the script you owning 2 portals should win you the game.

If he doesn't show up soon and you want to continue with the rest of the game, you could run the game with the -alex command line option(easter egg option from the launcher) and press Ctrl+F10 when you are on the map screen to go to the next level.
    Thanks for the Answer UnkownMaster.

But there's not 2 portals, just 1

http://gyazo.com/63e0f1d086ec39166b595049fd93b683

So.... x'D

Anyways, ill do that. Thanks

OK, so I'll guess this one is impossible as well. This campaign could really have been tested a bit better before release.
    If there is just one portal, you could also edit the script and look near the bottom where it says "Entrance >= 18" change the '18' to '9'. This would (after a restart) fix the map.

Hello!

The thing is really that all maps have been tested, but they have got finetuned after that, which incase have got some errors by thinking wrong or mistaken the thought.

I am going to add .dat file, then fixing all the maps contained things. Try to find as many as possible bugs and I try to solve 'em. Some are solved already.

Have been busy, but I will finish this! See you later

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post

CREATURE_AVAILABLE(ALL_PLAYERS,HELL_HOUND,1,1) -> You get 1 hell hound even if you have no scavenger room, the rest once you have the room(available, 1 forced)

CREATURE_AVAILABLE(ALL_PLAYERS,HELL_HOUND,1,0) -> You can get hell hounds as soon as you have a scavenger room (available, 0 forced)

CREATURE_AVAILABLE(ALL_PLAYERS,HELL_HOUND,0,0) -> You can't get hell hounds

You used the top one, so you get all creatures from the start. Also heroes I see.
    Forgive me if I go a little bit off topic, but in the manual of DK Script language this thing doesn't appear: the (PLAYER_CREATURE,1,1) is needed to let the creature enter from the portal AND ALSO the attraction requirements.
    Maybe in a new KeeperFX version this command of the script has been changed? Otherwise, I think that what you said is not true:
    From the Script Manual:
    "CREATURE_AVAILABLE(​[player],​[creature],​[can be available],​[is available])

This command tells the game that a specific creature can come through that player’s Portal.

[player] - The player’s name, e.g. PLAYER1. See players section for more information.

[creature] - The creature’s name, e.g. SORCEROR. See creature names section for more information.

[can be available] - This value should always be set to 1. Creatures, unlike spells and rooms, do not have to be pre-enabled.

[is available] - This value should either be 0 or 1. Set it to 1 to enable the creature to appear from the Portal."

This is indeed different in KeeperFX if you set 'Level_version(1)' to have KeeperFX specific commands. UM21 has set that setting, and now it works exactly as I describe it.

See here for new commands and the full description of the Creature_available command: https://code.google.com/p/keeperfx/w...ScriptCommands

Oh, I see. What version did introduce this new feature? There is a changelog of new commands between the versions?
    EDIT: I've searched in the changelog and is added in 0.4.4 version. Thanks anyway, we can return in topic. Sorry for the OT, my fault
    Last edited by friscmanseby; June 3rd, 2015 at 19:33.