Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Har campaign - Download

Default Re: Heroes of Har campaign - Download

I have been off recently. My laptop crashed but I could save all the stuff. I will update this campaign at some point when more time. Just wanted to pop out in here that I have not forgotten this.

When? No idea but pretty sure an updates will be released for this campaign.

What I must do by mission 2, map03666?

Start with a Lv. 4 Troll und the enemies defeat him.

Don't let the enemies defeat the troll. Possess him and use boulders to kill the enemies. In possession explore until you get more creatures and can build rooms.

Have to say, I do not even remember this anymore. I was planning to update/fine tune this a bit, but due busy in real life and other interests, someone else must do it.

Unless... I find an inspiration to do these again! we'll see.

Btw, any problems found out recently?

EDIT: -.-... Alright, I'll go for it to do some update for this! But don't expect anytime soon. More likely on December.

EDIT2: I need more feedback from you for doing this.
    Last edited by UnknownMaster21; October 31st, 2017 at 00:05. Reason: I changed my mind.

Who are you talking to? You want more feedback from me? I think I already gave plenty of feedback in this topic.

I think for now play all your levels again yourself, and fix all the ones that can't be won. If you make a change, play it again and don't assume just your fix worked. Also, change all the stuff where players don't know how to win, like where you removed the enemy hearts or messed with columns.

Yeah thats what I am doing it.
    I overhauled first map a bit. No more stupid waiting. 2nd level is okay. No changes will happen there. Now im on 3rd lvl.

It was general request, not only from you. It was very tricky to start all over again but eventually I will reach my targets.

EDIT: So far, maps 1 and 4 will receive an overhaul due having some quite dull gameplay, while maps 2 and 3 are okay. Map 3 is kinda cool at first time, but gets not so fascinating when repeating same map. Still, I go for okay-side of it.

Map 5 will receive a slight update. Now playing Map 6, the one which have caused trouble in past ( as I do remember this map! ), let's see how it goes.

EDIT2: Map 6 ( Entryway ) is too easy ( Managed to defeat Har Agents, despite it was supposed to be, impossible, as well as destroying Matti's dungeon heart.) Otherwise it works like charm! ( Only downside is that it is pretty unpredictable and somewhat long gameplay, but if selecting right path at first, it won't be that much problem!
    Last edited by UnknownMaster21; November 1st, 2017 at 17:24.

Hmm, after a research of this thread and things I have changed in past of this campaign, I am pretty sure I have overwrite files wrong way, where old file is pasted on new file, so new file gets overwritten.

After 2 years, I see several issues. Campaign is too unbalanced and requires somewhat at least reasonable overhaul. I try to get this campaign fixed on December. Few levels will remain on exactly same. This campaign relays too much on trial and error method. Gotta fix that one as well, as best as I can.

I am sorry about taking this long.

EDIT: Drat, DP -.-

EDIT: It comes better and better. There are few aspects changed and several, several maps updated. Also scripting is heavily changed ( in overall. )

EDIT: Pretty sure no one gives a damn, but it is impossible to make new version of this in this year. There are several reasons as well, which I remain on as silent.
    Last edited by UnknownMaster21; December 24th, 2017 at 16:33.

Which levels are broken? Has anyone played the campaign completely?

Can someone please tell, how exactly I am supposed attach a file with my post? It is under 100MB... it just simply refuses. Anything I missed?

As my interest came back a bit, I think the best way to make campaign a bit better is simply playing it by me... As I do not remember at all how this is.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMaster21 View Post
    Can someone please tell, how exactly I am supposed attach a file with my post? It is under 100MB... it just simply refuses. Anything I missed?
    As my interest came back a bit, I think the best way to make campaign a bit better is simply playing it by me... As I do not remember at all how this is.
    I think uploading files without the .jpg or .png extension was disabled. Either upload it somewhere else and post the link or renaming the extension might work, dunno.