Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystalbarrow Catacombs OOC Thread

Default Re: Crystalbarrow OCC Thread

Unlike most RPs, in this one players deciede success or failure of their actions. Of course, if someone god-mods, he gets notified by the DM/Keeper and he (or DM) change his actions to something more realistic. If you attack other player character (we actually had few in-fights), you should give them a chance to respond unless you sneak-attack them. If you're attacking an NPC (enemy keeper's creatures, for example), you are free to decide how the battle goes, but it's decided that you shouldn't be able to kill an enemy with a single attack / you usually shouldn't kill off an enemy in a single post, unless you have a good advantage over him.

Quote Originally Posted by nijuni_kuro View Post
    Unlike most RPs, in this one players deciede success or failure of their actions. Of course, if someone god-mods, he gets notified by the DM/Keeper and he (or DM) change his actions to something more realistic. If you attack other player character (we actually had few in-fights), you should give them a chance to respond unless you sneak-attack them. If you're attacking an NPC (enemy keeper's creatures, for example), you are free to decide how the battle goes, but it's decided that you shouldn't be able to kill an enemy with a single attack / you usually shouldn't kill off an enemy in a single post, unless you have a good advantage over him.
    oh geez thx

Hurray! Welcome back No. 22! And Dragon's lover!

I think it's safe to say that the Rp is back in full swing!

And to re-illitirate what 22 said Omaga (Because I can) We decide on whether our creature's win or fail not through dice or other boring things, but by what believe the reader will enjoy the most: Often a failure is more amusing than a success (That's why nothing ever gets done in this dungeon) If you fool your self into thinking it's about winning there's nothing stopping you from god modding (Excluding anything between ret-cons of your posts or expulsion from the RP all together) but the point is that the point is really about having fun!

That's how I enjoy my Rps anywho.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Oh god, I forgot about Fyoke... yeah, he's not coming back. Does anyone have any good idea on how I should kill him? I can't think of any.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Another question... this one if for who-horny:

How did Thefsuth get to know the name of Edmundo? o.o... he never told his name before D8

and also... for every1:

Sorry for not posting in the RP yesterday... i wasnt in tne mood of posting and sh*t happens in home... and stuff... whatever... now im back... so stfu

Name Tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Who-horny View Post
    Name Tag.
    wait... WHAT!?! how did that happened... oh.. well i dont really care anyway... that means my character knows the names of everyone else? Thats... weird... but i guess it works...

im gonna ramble now about a idea thats been goign through my dumbl ittle brain:

If peopel have heard of the chatango website it allows you to create good functioning chat rooms for groups which, I used to use about a year ago when I was a spriter, I used to be on them for hours, I suggest weu se one of these and have duke make it that way he can make the mods,.....I propose myself sicne it was my idea

Quote Originally Posted by obliven1993 View Post
    im gonna ramble now about a idea thats been goign through my dumbl ittle brain:

If peopel have heard of the chatango website it allows you to create good functioning chat rooms for groups which, I used to use about a year ago when I was a spriter, I used to be on them for hours, I suggest weu se one of these and have duke make it that way he can make the mods,.....I propose myself sicne it was my idea
    i dont quite get it... what benefits this would provide...?... and... why that chatroom and not the chatroom of the forum instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    wait... WHAT!?! how did that happened... oh.. well i dont really care anyway... that means my character knows the names of everyone else? Thats... weird... but i guess it works...
    But I like Thefsuth's nick name! Hammer Head is just so wonderfuly out of place yet perfect for him ^^

I was joking about the Name tag, I got confused about whether or not Thefsuth had lernt your name yet.