Thread: The future of french keeper klan / Le Futur du Keeper clan français

Unhappy The future of french keeper klan / Le Futur du Keeper clan français

I am sorry if the post is not in the good section and for my bad level in english.
    Where is the french keeperKlan, the DKnet, he has disappear since a few week whithout a mail of admin and it is imposible to contact them. I post here to find information, the DKnet while be return or not ? Can someone explain me what's happening ?

Thanks for your answer.

Ou est passé DKnet, ca fait des semaines qu'il a disparu sans aucune nouvelle des admins qui ne nous ont même pas laissé un message d'explication, j'aimerais bien avoir quelque explication.

Merci de vos réponce.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Default Re: The future of french keeper klan / Le Futur du Keeper clan français

I'm sorry that I can't help you directly, but I think that the two people who might have contact to the site's admin are either DragonsLover or dotted. You might want to message them, though I don't know how often they frequent KK nowadays.
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Default Re: The future of french keeper klan / Le Futur du Keeper clan français

I believe it was DragonsLover himself who maintained DK.net. He hasn't come to this site in almost a year now. Has he visited DKnet in that time?
    If not, it might just be that the website went down and there simply is nobody left to bring it back online.

My advise would be to ask Dotted or MetalGearRex to make a french language forum here.

----------------------------

Fake edit:

If I go to http://dungeon-keeper.net I see a message that a new DK website is under development, opening spring 2015.
    Last edited by YourMaster; April 7th, 2015 at 22:22.