Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: New sacrifices

Default Re: New sacrifices

- I could see heroes being able to be sacrificed to the dark gods (think Aztec) and to receive demonic creatures as a reward...

- I could see a lot of potential of sacrificing creatures to get spells, both positive and negative on all your creatures, as well as all enemy creatures. You could have funny effects, like FREEZE on all your creatures, or World of Power/Lizard Grenade on all your creatures...

- What about : every single creature that can be used without resulting in another recipe = hero AVATAR ?

- Last but not least : I think it would be great if there was a campaign that focused on custom weird temple combinations, that would be different for each map, and that you would have to guess in order to solve the map! Can these recipes be set on a map by map basis?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ecarus333

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTemplar View Post
    - What about : every single creature that can be used without resulting in another recipe = hero AVATAR ?
    Great idea... so that way you can capture the "boss" of the game and convert it into your side in moonbrush wood and how since that lvl until mirthshire all lvls has transfer creature special you can get the Avatar during almost the entire game... NO!

Another thing, why should the dark gods give you the hero with the purest heart?

Beetle

You should never get Heroes from the Temple, I can see Heroes being sacrificed for creatures, but never the other way.