Thread: HealThreshold and HealRequirement

Question HealThreshold and HealRequirement

I'm not quite sure where in the forums this question would belong, so I apologize if this is the wrong place for it:

What exactly are HealThreshold and HealRequirement in the creature cfgs? And more importantly, what do the numbers signify?

Thanks for your help in advance!

MirekS
    Last edited by Mireks; April 29th, 2015 at 11:48. Reason: Typos

Default Re: HealThreshold and HealRequirement

The imp.cfg has comments on all the stats, so you can always look there for an explanation. This is what is says on those two:
    Code:
    ; When a creature health falls below requirement, the creature will go to sleep.
    ; The value is scaled 0..255, where 0 means never go and 255 means go even if small
    ; fraction of health was lost. If a creature has Heal spell available, it will also
    ; try to use it when below requirement.
    HealRequirement = 0

; When a creature health falls below threshold, computer player will pick the creature
    ; and place it in lair. This works for autonomous computer players and for assistance players.
    ; The value is scaled 0..255, where 0 means never pick and 255 means pick even if small
    ; fraction of health was lost.
    HealThreshold = 0

Default Re: HealThreshold and HealRequirement

Thank you for the very quick answer! I had actually read - many times - that one can find these from the imp.cfg. For some reason it didn't occur to me to go check it from there.

MirekS
    Last edited by Mireks; April 29th, 2015 at 12:22.