Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: OpenKeeper

  
  1. #31
    OpenKeeper developer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Well, a bit slow at the moment.. But I hope to pick up the speed as always...

  2. #32
    Your Majesty Hapuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin, USA
    Posts
    1,444

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by tonihele View Post
    Well, a bit slow at the moment.. But I hope to pick up the speed as always...
    Toni, I still track your progress on Github, but an update would be nice!

    Cheers
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

  3. #33
    OpenKeeper developer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    Toni, I still track your progress on Github, but an update would be nice!

    Cheers
    I know I wish I could say that I've finished the new architecture and the multiplayer with it. But that is not the case. Unfortunately this in the last month we have:
    - Fixed one bug (I did a release to our Discord channel)
    - Moved to new engine version, for which I needed to also contribute to the 3D engine project

    Not really progress I'm afraid. I still open the code every day. And made a deal with the company I work for that I spent 24 hours doing the game this year (Finland has this competitive agreement work thing going on...). Which is not much of course but at least I'm forced to do some

  4. #34
    OpenKeeper developer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Here is something at least, I hope this is not discouraging as this seems like stone age compared to our progress 1 year ago:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_T_1nmw1wc

  5. #35

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie0uwJci1-s&t=8s

    test build.

    Why arent you guys add all your youtube channels in the first post, so we users can find easily the progress of project and stuff.

  6. #36

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonDummy View Post
    Why arent you guys add all your youtube channels in the first post, so we users can find easily the progress of project and stuff.
    okay here's all my youtube channels (lol):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaAg4KPeWcU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PtluBlGUcI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9uIEkXzInE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVxkrPntv0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMwdLU7-qY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8I-pN4YX5I

    That sure is a lot of abandoned projects.
    Last edited by burntonion; February 4th, 2019 at 08:00.

  7. #37
    OpenKeeper developer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: OpenKeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonDummy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie0uwJci1-s&t=8s

    test build.

    Why arent you guys add all your youtube channels in the first post, so we users can find easily the progress of project and stuff.
    I do post progress here. But the link you posted is some other project. Not related to OpenKeeper. If people have other projects, they maybe better suitable to other threads? So people can more easily find them and follow the progress (and stuff)?
    Last edited by tonihele; February 7th, 2019 at 16:27.

  8. #38
    Last edited by tonihele; February 9th, 2019 at 06:58. Reason: Link to its own thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •