Thread: 4 level 1 imps can kill a level 6 horned reaper

Default 4 level 1 imps can kill a level 6 horned reaper

Hello, i think this is kinda ridiculous lol, with enought time 4 imps can kill a level 6 horned reaper or a level 10 one.

While i was having fun on Inferno at the japanese campaign, i decided to create 25 imps to see them die to a Horny i found through the Reveal Map special, but as i used Destroy Walls, the imps started fighting him but the horney would miss every hit, i soon got +20 imps level 3 after going back to pick them up while they were fighting the horned reaper, i think this is a glitch, however i don't know how to upload my save file, can someone tell me how to?

Default Re: 4 level 1 imps can kill a level 6 horned reaper

This sometimes happens when a monster is trying to fight another monster around a dungeon heart. It has something to do with the differences in elevation. If you slapped the imp the horny was targeting and jostled him a bit, he would've gone on to kill them all.

Default Re: 4 level 1 imps can kill a level 6 horned reaper

Quote Originally Posted by Woudo View Post
    This sometimes happens when a monster is trying to fight another monster around a dungeon heart. It has something to do with the differences in elevation. If you slapped the imp the horny was targeting and jostled him a bit, he would've gone on to kill them all.
    welp, there was no dungeon heart on this fight, just a guard post, and the imp the horny was trying to hit wasn't even on it, all the not-attacking imps were at the guard post while 3 imps where around him on the center of a 3 x 3 dirt room hitting him and 1 of them missing the attacks and not gaining any XP like the horny