Thread: Japanese campaign, how to win?

Default Japanese campaign, how to win?

So, i'm stuck on huge army level, i think i've to increase the number of my creatures using the scavenge room, but i'm not able to get a single hero to my side?

Default Re: Japanese campaign, how to win?

I played it a while ago, but I don't remember it well enough to know which map you mean. Could you give the name or number of the map?

Well, i don't know how to check the Number, but the name is Huge Army, its the 8 level of the campaign, you basically start on a tiny piece of map, with 5 rooms, Hatchery, Training room, Treasure, Scavenge room and bridge, there're 2 piece of unclaimed lands, on the top says Heroes and the bottom Demons, depending on what you choose, there's going to be an army on the other side of the map ( i guess if you picked heroes, the Good creatures that appear are to prevent you from getting Monsters) However, i managed to claim all the creatures but mistress ( Since i claimed samurais first), i got to clear the portal on the middle luring the knights to a bridge and sniping them with my wizards, i claimed the portal and proceed to get the gems which were surrounded by more knights lvl 10 and if you manage to lure them out 4 lvl 10 avatars will spawn, however, after i lured every single monster out of the gem tile, i got myself rich by frame skipping (nothing got triggered) i supposed since i had 2 Samurais lvl 5 i wouldn't be able to get the lvl 10 samurai so i trained them with the wizards and the rest of the creatures, however i can't scavenge the Good Creatures (pardon me for the long text and bad english)
    TL : DR: I spend an hour to get avatars out of my way without loosing creatures and i'm salty cause i can't progress.

I just had a quick look, I never played this map so apparently I didn't finish the campaign. The key doesn't seem to be to scavenge the 'huge army' but to abuse the fact that you get ranged creatures/heroes and you have to fight heroes/creatures without many ranged spells and you can abuse the bridges. So shoot all the creatures you can without coming ashore. Once the army is out of range build a brigde, but before they reach you sell both ends and trap them on the bridge. Now simply build a bridge close to the first one and shoot them all again.
    Repeat until everything is dead.
    Also note that knights and avatars will never scavenge anybody. Other heroes will.

Hope this helps.

so the scavenge room is a trick? however i don't think the point of that level is to abuse the bridge and no range abilities creatures ( I got Orcs, Samurai and Giants) cause anyway that would take a ton of time right?

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I just had a quick look, I never played this map so apparently I didn't finish the campaign. The key doesn't seem to be to scavenge the 'huge army' but to abuse the fact that you get ranged creatures/heroes and you have to fight heroes/creatures without many ranged spells and you can abuse the bridges. So shoot all the creatures you can without coming ashore. Once the army is out of range build a brigde, but before they reach you sell both ends and trap them on the bridge. Now simply build a bridge close to the first one and shoot them all again.
    Repeat until everything is dead.
    Also note that knights and avatars will never scavenge anybody. Other heroes will.

Hope this helps.
    hi, so, don't pay attention to the other post, after frame skipping x512, 15 of each hero creature appear'd on my dungeon after scavenge lol

I think it is, seeing how most of the creatures you can get have powerful ranged spells like lightning and most of the creatures are bad at long range AND the only way they can get to you is over the bridge you have to build. But I can't read minds through time and space so it's just a guess. Whatever wins you the level is a valid strategy I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I think it is, seeing how most of the creatures you can get have powerful ranged spells like lightning and most of the creatures are bad at long range AND the only way they can get to you is over the bridge you have to build. But I can't read minds through time and space so it's just a guess. Whatever wins you the level is a valid strategy I guess.
    Heroes had those creatures and Heroes
    Bile Demon Giant
    Troll Wizard
    Mistress Knight
    Warlock Samurai
    Orc Barbarian
    Skeleton

you can tell he had a ton of ranged creatures as well