Thread: New Game + (Glitch?)

Default New Game + (Glitch?)

hiya, today while i was playing new game +, i noticed on the enemy dungeon i could see a dirty terrain on their portal, i could place my imps there and start killing his imps, with enought micro you could take out 1 hp imps, i repeated this process while i builded my own dungeon , i think this should be patched by YourMaster.

Edit: Video proof

Last edited by Maxwell; April 17th, 2016 at 00:45.

Default Re: New Game + (Glitch?)

Snuggledell, map06.
    Add some starting creatures for purple. It'd stop this exploitation and it would stop the player just immediately claiming the mistresses in the center and rushing them to the heart. Increase the hero presence in the water, four level 1 fairies will die to three level 1 beetles.

Might be possible in Nevergrim, map010 but I doubt it.

or you could just make that dirt tile a claimed tile

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    hiya, today while i was playing new game +, i noticed on the enemy dungeon i could see a dirty terrain on their portal, i could place my imps there and start killing his imps, with enought micro you could take out 1 hp imps, i repeated this process while i builded my own dungeon , i think this should be patched by YourMaster.
    Which map?
    I'm not at home for a while but I'll take a look when I'm back.

Like woudo said Snuggledell, i'm going to upload the video as soon as it finishes so you can see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    or you could just make that dirt tile a claimed tile
    That doesn't stop the player from immediately digging to the middle, claiming the mistresses and walking them to the keeper heart.

Dropping your imps ultimately did nothing. You stopped them claiming their portal for a minute tops and all they'd get from the portal in that time is garbage the mistresses would roll over anyway. The dirt tile isn't the issue, it's the lack of starter creatures for purple and the lack of a real hero threat.

yeah welp, i think you're missing the fact that bile demons are spawned through that portal as well, and the IA drops them in the training room, 4 out of 10 games the mistresses got roll over by 3 level 2 Bile and hellfrogs, to get this done you must prevent the enemy keeper from getting the portal, whatever, i do agree on that hero threat being 2 short, but what's mostly important is that you can get mistress too easy.

To solve this issue i propose making the fairies level 4, make that dirt tile claimed and fortify the enemy keeper walls as you can lure fairies into the enemy keeper dungeon early as well.

You should not be able to drop imps into the blue base, so I indeed made the tile claimed. And I made a few more tweaks to discourage rushing a bit.