Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Balance Patch (KeeperFX)

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Talking Ultimate Balance Patch (KeeperFX)

Hello everyone!

Some may remember from long ago that I've been working on a DK1 balance patch. Well, I've finally finished it. This is the ultimate balance patch, combining understanding of both Dungeon Keeper and balance gained over years of working on this and the DKII balance patch to create a perfect match up between all creatures and heroes. No longer will you have to worry about one faction being stronger over the other, nor about units outclassing each other. This is my life's work so please don't insult it! That would make me feel bad.

I hope everyone can give it a try! Enjoy multiplayer!

Ultimate Palance Batch.zip
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Default Re: Ultimate Balance Patch (KeeperFX)

It would still be better if you made them all orcs.

Karl Marx would be proud.

The Awakening

Fly

What a bunch of pricks eh.

Here is my life's work FUCK YOU
    nOw ban me

EDIT: All the people posting negative shit on my post have been ignored. Enjoy my life's work

Fly

You all can take ur sad fucking old negative asses and move to Tibet you might learn something.

Hahah

I did what I said I'm gonna do now I'm gonna peace. Fuck yall negative turds. Very welcoming and friendly community.

Lataaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, we joke. But there were several people trying to help you, it's not on us you're adamant to stick to your mistaken misconceptions. I hope for you this isn't your lives work and at some point you actually manage to accomplish real things in real live.

There were plenty of people willing to give advise on how to balance both sides, but as you never wanted to understand that only balancing imaginary counterparts but you should also keep balance on the same side, you now have a set of configs that will only ever see use by you.
    Last edited by YourMaster; May 19th, 2016 at 16:23.

Quote Originally Posted by trollworkout View Post
    Fuck yall negative turds. Very welcoming and friendly community.
    Well, what do you expect is going to happen when you call someone else a troll simply for being honest and providing information that disagrees with what you want? What do you expect is going to happen when you call people negative for giving critical feedback of your work, just because it's not what you wanted to hear? And when those who you insult continue to try and help you out, what do you expect is going to happen when you dismiss all arguments on the basis that we're all 'blind dk fanboys'?

Honestly, the community has been more patient with you than you deserve, and still you'd rather slap it back in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Yes, we joke. But there were several people trying to help you, it's not on us you're adamant to stick to your mistaken misconceptions. I hope for you this isn't your lives work and at some point in live, but you actually manage to accomplish real things in real live.
    It's amazing that he can't for the life of him listen to the voice of another if it doesn't align with his own, yet when I poke a little fun he hears it loud and clear and gets really offended.

There were plenty of people willing to give advise on how to balance both sides, but as you never wanted to understand that only balancing imaginary counterparts but you should also keep balance on the same side, you now have a set of configs that will only ever see use by you.
    Not only that, but even after he remained stubborn, people still kept trying to help him out. Really, if he hadn't been creating his own negativity all this time, he could have learned a lot from the discussion. But this thread just shows how much he focuses on the negative, ignoring all the times people tried to help him out by providing feedback and getting so upset as to leave the forum over this. He got his own thread sidetracked because he got offended by one thing Moth said. Pretty immature in my opinion, but I guess that doesn't come to much surprise as his actions speak for themselves.

Tesonu is napping!

Well, it was a sick joke from you MGR. That's why I've banned you. When you know how to behave I'll allow you to return.

Well, it was a sick joke from you MGR. That's why I've banned you. When you know how to behave I'll allow you to return.
    What's this?

Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    What's this?
    Yes, I allowed you back. Don't let it happen again.