Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Japanese

Troll

Default Re: Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Well, it certainly isn't convenient. I believe I shared the translation wiki once before.
    For the game to be updated, the updated PO files will be required. If there's just one or two texts that need to be updated, you can just tell me and I would be willing to edit the po files themselves. If it are significant updates, just working with the po files is the way to go.
    I think it's just the Impenetrable Rock and creature stats query panel tooltips. Not a huge amount, but more than 'one or two'.

Well fine. But you really don't think it's easiest for all of us to just put those translations in this file and send that to me?

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Well fine. But you really don't think it's easiest for all of us to just put those translations in this file and send that to me?
    Sorry for the late reply. That will actually be more difficult than it sounds; I need to check what each translation is for, and also the dat file uses odd characters to signify accented letters, so I need to "decode" them. It can be done, but I need to find the time and inclination.