Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Northland Iceland

EXUSSUM
    THE WITCH

*cough* *ack* A WITCH HAS... oh no not the hammer, NOT THE HAMMER!!

Newly arriving into the realm of Northland Iceland, Exussum had to wonder what the meaning was behind such a strange introduction. Normally, there was just some sort of simple announcement identifying the species of class of the newly arrived Creature. But this bizarre set of words was rather... curious. But Exussum knew better than to simply judge the event without having even the slightest bit of information of what was revolving around it. Attempting such premature judgement was a foolish mistake that far too many seemed to make, much to her displeasure. She knew that the best course of action, for the time being, was to simply ask the Dungeon Keeper himself. She could also potentially gain a bit of insight on the Keeper's own character, depending on the kind of response he gave him.

Stepping forward towards what Exussum quickly identified as a Secret Door, due to the fact that she was surrounded by walls which was obviously an impossibility and the fact that this particular "wall" was right in front of her upon entry, Exussum made her way towards the Heart Chamber. Though there was another Secret Door, this one, much like the previous one, opened once she came close to it. Exussum truly liked Wooden and Braced Doors as they were capable of opening manually, compared to a door like the Secret Door which she had to trust would open on its own. Though she had gotten more used to such doors over the years, she still felt a bit uncomfortable using and especially relying on them. She still had a fear in the back of her head that the door would suddenly not open when she needed it to.

Upon entering the Heart Chamber, Exussum politely bowed, allowing her lighter hair to fall completely in front of her. After a moment, she once again stood straigh and pulled some of her hair back behind her, but left a significant amount still resting at the sides of her head as she normally left it. She stared intently into Tesonu's heart with her piercing green eyes, "Keeper Tesonu, yes? I am Exussum, a Witch. I will happily serve you as best I can, in research, in battle, and in general strategy. Although... if I may ask... what happened with the introduction of the Informant?"

Exussum
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Experience: 0/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 100%

Summery: Exussum entered and introduced herself.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

DIANA
    The Goblin

A ARRGGHH! HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGAARRRGGHHH!!!!! OH GOD, NOT THE DRILL, NOT THE DRILL!!!!!! YEAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Diana jumps out of the portal and looks around. This is it. Listens to the informant. That's... weird. She starts walking towards the Dungeon Heart, looking around and seeing some of the local creatures. Once she arrives at the Dungeon Heart she introduces herself to Tesonu. Keeper, i am Diana and i am here to serve your every command. Looks at Exussum introducing herself and waves to her lightly. Hi...Exussum, right? Good to see you. I am Diana, sorry but i can't talk now, i must really get going. After the very short introduction, she heads toward the Lair and makes his bed, a typical Goblin bed, nothing more. She did not take time to rest, instead she headed directly into the training room, noticing some of the creatures around there quickly, she didn't had much time for introductions thought as she has to become stronger soon, she started training on one of the dummies by using her sword. (which is not ignited)

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 1
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Comes out of portal, goes into Dungeon Heart, introduces herself to Tesonu and Exussum, makes a bed in lair and goes to do some training.
    • OCC: Yes, i magically inserted drills in the torture room... Deal with it.
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; April 12th, 2013 at 13:48.

Essam
    The Salamander Brute

Essam's body was completely numb. He could barely feel the hammer anymore, as the torturer continued to beat him. To keep himself awake, Essam looked at the torture bench next to him. The Informant was there, and had an amusing array of weaponry used on him. Well, I suppose he can't die. But I can though... He turned his attention to the torturer, and decided to begin a conversation.

"So... do you do this often?" The torturer paused for a moment, nodded, and returned to beating Essam. "I don't suppose you have anything to drink around here, do you? Apart from the blood, of course. Hehehe... hm." The torturer seemed to have no sense of humor, and so Essam gave up trying to converse. He could feel his body suffering under the blows, as bones here and there fractured.

The Brute could take no more, and shouted at the ceiling, "Alright, Keeper, I'm sorry for what I did. Please, please, let me out of here! I will do whatever you command!" Essam hoped that Tesonu would be merciful, as he didn't fancy becoming a ghost.

Essam Summary

Health: 50% (-18 torture)
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Very weak...
    Experience: 2/30
    Summary: Essam was amused by the weapons used on the Informant, tried to talk to the torturer, and pleaded to Tesonu to release him.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

"You cannot threaten me, Keeper. You can beat me, or kill me, but I will never be afraid of you."

"That's not the point of your punishment you stupid Salamander."

Tesonu sighed. His mother had warned him about such Creatures. They were expendable, their only purpose being a tool for him to use until it got worn. They lacked proper understanding, true loyalty, the traits that marked a truly valuable and reliable Creature. These types of expendable Creatures were meant to be used essentially as a scapegoat, saving one of his more valuable Creatures from having to perform a potentially dangerous task. Tesonu didn't care for this one any more than he cared for Vermillion, who he recalled throwing in the Pit with Arnold to be beaten into a pulp, repeatedly.

With Vermillion, though, he was mentally challenged and could not be put to much use. As stupid as this Salamander was proving to be, he would at least be usable enough to have him sent off to the front lines of battle to be killed by Viviona or someone. He did not care what his brother had to say in the matter, or even bother responding to him. Right now, Essam was only proving himself to be a stubborn and misunderstanding simpleton, one of the many poor types of Creatures his mother warned him about.

"Sir, I had captured one of the.. erm.. "ire piglets"... and I want to keep him here, and raise him. His name is Cytai."

Tesonu turned his attention to the speaker, who happened to be the Salamander, Ecthelion.

"Eh? Oh sure, whatever. Just make sure it's trained. If that thing urinates on the Lair, he's going right down the Portal, along with your Payday."

Followed by the Salamander was another one of Tesonu's more recent, but not nearly as new, recruits, the Goblin, Dreggory.

"I favor to ask, Keeper Tesonu; I wish to occupy the front-most position in any actions you have planned against either the Heroes or, more importantly, Hannibal. My livelihood is dependent upon my skills and my capacity to overcome. I cannot let the slip or wither. When that goblin held me in check... I knew that I had surely been lax. I would be indebted, Keeper, if you would do me this honor."

"Yeah, sure, why not. That other lazy bastard Goblin of mine got himself thrown in prison and I need a replacement for the time being. You will be that replacement. As of now, you are promoted to the task of guarding the front lines in any invading force. But you stay the hell away from Crystice and Emmra. You still must throw yourself in every arrow that comes their way, but if you even look at them with the slightest bit of interest, you're joining the Informant and that rebellious Salamander in the Torture Chamber, and I'll have you spend an eternity of pain and suffering..."

"...So I hope you have fun with your new promotion! "Kamikaze Vanguard"!"

"Salutations, Keeper."

"Gah, where the hell did that come from?"

"It is Zama; hardy fighter and majestic lover. My manhood is just as thick, hard and spiky as my carapace and I can carry three times my body-weight even whilst flying. Flying beetle is magnificent! Lesser creatures would ride me, but in truth it is me riding them because I am Zama! Also I research and eat many chickens. Thank you for your time and gainful employment. I shall go now."

"...Creepy Beetle. Talking about riding my Creatures. I will not allow this sort of molestation occurring in my dungeon, unless it's done to one of the women and I am there to watch!"

Tesonu began to let his attention wander throughout the dungeon, looking for something to do. He found two of his newer Creatures huddling in the Combat Pit suspiciously, with Tedworthy stalking them. He figured the Salamander had his own problems, being a stalker, compared to his brother, who's nothing but a stupid brute. Through this, he learned of an actually stunning discovery. Apparently, there existed a Dungeon Keeper spirit within the Black Knight, Omervium.

Tesonu was legitimately surprised and intrigued by this news. He had never heard or knew such a thing was possible. He hadn't been able to tell, not even with the bond with his Creatures. He knew he would have to do research on this and be several steps ahead of this other Dungeon Keeper, "Ravilus", at all times. More importantly, he had to know where this potential opponent stood in all things, and what this meant for himself as well. He knew one thing that he needed to do, however. That was, actually, what he had not to do, and that was give Ravilus a response beyond inaction.

A lack of communication would help Ravilus forget the possibility of Tesonu himself knowing his presence. Keepers may have, to an extent, been omniscient within their dungeon, they still needed to put their focus on any event to know what was actually occurring there. Ravilus may be fooled into believing that, due to his lack of action and response to his presence, Tesonu never even noticed his presence. They are, after all, dealing with magical results neither have encountered before. Additionally, he used to be a Keeper himself, so he would know how things can be with keeping track of everything. Especially considering Tesonu currently had the Informant in the Torture Chamber.

However, Tesonu had to also consider the fact that Ravilus may be more calculating than that, and could potentially see the possibility of the reality of the situation in that Tesonu is fooling him. He did, after all, have nothing to do but to remain in that body to think about such things. But his mind would likely be more so drawn to the concern of getting out of that Black Knight's body. So long as Tesonu's "reputation" proceeded him, he should have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Tesonu did now know, however, that Omervium could never be trusted. The Black Knight would likely end up following Ravilus' will, rather than Tesonu's. This could very much prove to be a potentially massive problem if Ravilus himself acted competently and calculating. At the same time, he had to avoid not distrusting him too much, else it may cause suspicion in itself. He had to be careful with managing this Knight, certainly... If only he could get rid of him somehow... if only it were that easy...

Tch, the Greyman's way of thinking...

Moving around the dungeon again, Tesonu took notice of Suria and Grith's hunting for Hannibal's Imps, or lack thereof. Instead, the stupid Demon Spawns were busy fighting over a coin. At least Grith was losing. Tesonu would sack Suria if she let him win. Either way, it was unacceptable behavior, to fight over a single coin. At least fight over a box full of it. Had they no dignity? Tesonu gave them both a slap.

"Suria, Grith, what the hell do you two think you're doing? You're supposed to be hunting Hannibal's Imps! Gah, that does it."

Tesonu plucks Suria from Grith, presumably injuring Grith in the process due to the fact that she was firmly attached to him via claws and teeth, then drops her in the pit.

"You will instead make me some profit, Demon Spawn."

Tesonu then makes a global announcement.

"Creatures! I am hosting a Combat Pit battle between Suria the Demon Spawn and Arnold the Orc. Come and watch. 200 Gold Per Entry!"

Tesonu zooms to Dreggory.

"You."

He picks up Dreggory and drops him in front of the Combat Pit.

"Go and make sure nobody enters or sees the fight without paying 200 Gold."

Tesonu drops Arnold into the Pit then turns back to Grith.

"As for you, you will not watch the fight. You will instead hunt for Hannibal's Imps."

Tesonu takes away Grith's Gold Coin.

"You won't be getting this back until you finish the job. Oh, and if you kill any of my Imps, you will lose your Payday. Understood? Good."

"My name is Azazisaz!"

"What the hell was that?"

Turning his attention to his own Dungeon Heart, Tesonu sees another new Creature, a Warlock.

"My name is Azaz and I am a... I know I am warlock. I'm... I'm an enchanter. I know how to make stuff... I just can't remember anything else..."

The Warlock began to laugh madly for a moment.

"I need you... to help me. I don't know who I am... I couldn't tell you my name... but I can work!"

"...Uh..."

Tesonu stares at the confused Warlock for a moment.

JACKPOT WINNER: Tesonu

"You're... Almaron. You're one of my longest serving Creatures, just returning from a long vacation after an injury, which you've fully recovered from. You were just about to set up your Lair."

Tesonu picks up "Almaron" then drops him in the Lair.

"When you're done, go to the Library. It's right next to the Lair, in case you've forgotten. Research the Scavenger Room. Also... there's a very special Creature waiting for you there. She's your fiancee. Her name is Shaylum, she's the Human Archer. Go and... have fun with her..."

Tesonu then turns to Shaylum and whispers to go.

"When you see the Warlock named Almaron, play along with whatever he says."

Tesonu then prepares to watch the show when suddenly...

Another one...

A ARRGGHH! HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGAARRRGGHHH!!!!! OH GOD, NOT THE DRILL, NOT THE DRILL!!!!!! YEAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

God damn it.

"Keeper Tesonu, yes? I am Exussum, a Witch. I will happily serve you as best I can, in research, in battle, and in general strategy. Although... if I may ask... what happened with the introduction of the Informant?"

"Keeper, I am Diana and I am here to serve your every command."

"Welcome, women! Do enjoy yourselves. I am having my Creatures rest for now but I will soon begin an invasion on an enemy Dungeon Keeper. There are no strict orders, with the optional research order being to obtain the Scavenger Room. Do ignore the Informant, he is being punished for playing a cruel prank on my Creatures."

While I'm at it...

Tesonu turns to Thineus.

"You. You're a Rogue and one who dared consider stealing from me. I really do not want to deal with another one of your kind."

Tesonu grabs Thinneus and then turns to Maion.

"You. You're that Rogue's friend, and I won't trust the ally of a treacherous thief. You're going too."

Tesonu grabs Maion and sacks both him and Thinneus.

A ROGUE AND WARLOCK HAVE LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

"Alright, Keeper, I'm sorry for what I did. Please, please, let me out of here! I will do whatever you command!"

"Huh? Oh, it's you, Salamander. Considering what you said earlier and after threatening one of my Creatures with promises of death, I highly doubt you still even begin to grasp an understanding for why you're being punished. I think I'll leave you there for a while longer, let the Torture Chamber perform it's... magic."

Tesonu begins to focus on both the Combat Pit and the Library.

Now to watch the show...

Important Actions:
    Slaps Grith and Suria
    Dropped Suria in the Pit
    Dropped Dreggory in front of the Pit
    Drops Arnold in the Pit
    Took Grith's coin
    Sacks Thinneus and Maion

General Orders:
    Tedworthy: Don't Help Essam
    Grith: Kill Hannibal's Imps
    Suria: Fight Arnold in the Pit
    Azazisaz: Now Named Almaron, Research Scavenger Room and Meet Fiancee Shaylum
    Shaylum: Play Along with Almaron
    All Creatures: Do Whatever. May Throw Chicken Intestines at Essam and Informant. May Watch Combat Pit Fight, 200 Gold Per Entry

Research Orders:
    Scavenger Room

Manufacture Orders:
    N/A

Imp Orders:
    N/A

Research in Progress:
    Scavenger Room: 51.9%
    Call-to-Arms Spell: 0%

Current Gold:
    10637, +1122 (Gem)
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; April 13th, 2013 at 01:04.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tralk the Turtling Beetle

The sound of the Informant screaming roused Tralk from his rest. Looking around, he saw that the armored Salamander was no longer in the Lair and that Emmra was sitting on her sister's bed, patiently waiting. 'Hm. I wonder what Crystice is up to.'

The second scream reminded Tralk that there were still things to be done. Knowing that Tesonu needed more research on the Scavenger Room, he climbed out of his bed, heading towards the Library. On the way, he heard Tesonu's newest message.

"Creatures! I am hosting a Combat Pit battle between Suria the Demon Spawn and Arnold the Orc. Come and watch. 200 Gold Per Entry!"

'Heh. Kind of feel bad for this Arnold guy. He's gonna get ripped to shreds. If I had money, I'd gladly watch. But, researching isn't bad either.'

Looking at the bookcases, Tralk grabbed a book with the number '302.9' printed on the bottom portion of the spine. The title reads, "Weaponizing Peer Pressure: A Layman's Guide to the Scavenger Room". Satisfied that this book will do, he sets it on a table with a neighboring chair, climbs up, and flips the book to the first chapter.

SUMMARY:

Name: Tralk the Turtling Beetle
    Level: 2
    XP: 40/60
    Health: 100% (+14% From Rest)
    Mood: Calm
    Current Action: Researching
    Summary of Post: Tralk wakes up, goes to the library, and starts researching the Scavenger Room.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; April 13th, 2013 at 01:56.

DIANA "KEEPER OF THE EMBER"
    The Goblin

GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider

GRITH
    The Demon Spawn

Grith layed down on the treasure floor after Tesonu took Suria off him. Somehow, he was still living but could barely do anything. Grith could do nothing to take back his coin from Tesonu, not that it matters anyway. Grith listened to Tesonu's orders. "Yah... Shir... ouch... why me?" Grith looked really sad. "Friendskins don't love Grith. Blue demon was very very, ouch, mean." Grith gets up and slowly tries to go into his lair, not only was he alive after Suria's relentless assault, but he had enough energy to walk back into his lair and rest for a while.

Meanwhile, Diana was training in the training room by swinging her sword on a dummy, she then listens to Tesonu's announcement. "An assault soon? More reason to get stronger, he did say we could do whatever thought and i would like to know everyone in here." Swings sword at dummy and throws a fireball at it, the dummy burns for a couple seconds. "Woops..." Gwannial's training is interrupted by this and looks at the goblin. (Did i just see a goblin use magic there? That is impossible.) Diana notices Gwannial looking at her and after a couple seconds of awkward silence she waves slightly to him. H...Hi! I am Diana, who are you mister spider? Gwannial gets closer "Young lady, may i touch it?" Diana lifts one of her eyebrows. "...what?" "Yes, that sword of yours, i am a scientist of great renown known as Gwannial, you might have heard of me, now let me see it." Gwannial tries to reach her sword with one of his legs but Diana slaps his leg away "I'm sure you are a great scientist Gwannial and i am pleased to meet you, but i don't see the need to borrow you my sword, that's a little too foward for my taste." Gwannial's expression turns more serious "Young lady, if i may-" "My name is Diana! Ahem... in case you didn't hear me the first time i mean." Diana puts her sword on her back. "Gwannial this conversation is getting a little to weird, so i think i'll do something else." Diana starts walking away but Gwannial talks to her again "Wait, you are new here and need some advice on the creatures around here! Am i correct?" Diana stops and turns around looking at Gwannial again. "Yes." "Talk to a witch named Crystice then, she's the second in command here and i'm sure you want to make a good impression in here, if that is so, then you should introduce to her immediately." Diana nods at Gwannial. "Thanks Gwannial i really appreciate your advice." Turns around and starts walking away. "(That sturborn girl... she mocked me! Unforgivable!! But she does seem naive, having her on a good side will give me a chance to make her regret mocking me.)" Gwannial continues training.

Diana was heading for the combat pit but then remembers she doesn't have money. "I don't have 200 gold, i really like combat pit shows." lowers head slightly. "I guess i should look for Crystice, if she really is second in command as the spider said, i absolutely have to let her know i am here to help! I just hope she's not as weird as that Gwannial guy..." Diana stands there for a moment thinking about her current situation. "Now, where do witches hang out normally?" She could only hope that a witch would pass eventually and hopefully that witch would be Crystice.

Diana sees a red demon spawn passing by ignoring her completely. Diana seems concerned about what happened to him. "Um... are you alright?" Grith just passes by. "I'll do taskskin later." Grith didn't look well, he continued walking without noticing anyone around him. "I wonder what happen to him." Grith layed down on his bed and started sleeping inmediately. Diana continued waiting for a witch to appear in the hallway.

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Summary: Trains, talks to Gwannial, stands around and waits for a witch.

GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Gold in Hand: 47
    • Summary: Talks to Diana, goes back to training.

GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 20%
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Efficiency: 0%
    • Summary: Walks into his lair and sleeps
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; April 13th, 2013 at 04:52.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Dreggory Pakal

~}Soldier of Fortune{~

"Yeah, sure, why not. That other lazy bastard Goblin of mine got himself thrown in prison and I need a replacement for the time being. You will be that replacement. As of now, you are promoted to the task of guarding the front lines in any invading force. But you stay the hell away from Crystice and Emmra. You still must throw yourself in every arrow that comes their way, but if you even look at them with the slightest bit of interest, you're joining the Informant and that rebellious Salamander in the Torture Chamber, and I'll have you spend an eternity of pain and suffering..."

"...So I hope you have fun with your new promotion! "Kamikaze Vanguard"!"

Dreggory continued his training. He practiced attacks and made note of his mistakes or failings and then practiced some more. He attempted things that were out of the box and outside his normal style of fighting. He practiced kicking and honed his sword-work. He even made a pledge to himself to start lifting weights and toughening up his fists to improve his physique and thus his combat performance, with or without weapons.

Eventually though, he became so hungry and worn down that he knew he would have to get something to eat. He passed through the Hatchery but he didn't stop there. Instead he made for the Tavern.

He ordered a super-hot curry, knowing that he may as well be training up his taste-buds in case the enemy decided to use something like this against him. It cost him 35 gold but it would be worth it. He looked over at the fairy chained to a pole without really seeing her before taking his first mouthful. His face immediately crumpled up in shock and he clenched his jaw. His eyes shuttered open and closed like a strobe.

"Mmmrmrigh-mmehemm-memmmeheh!"

"You."

Dregs was startled, but he was still so overcome with the plate of curry in his hand that he couldn't react as he was dropped outside the Combat Pit.

"Go and make sure nobody enters or sees the fight without paying 200 Gold."

He recovered. He knew what enemy he was facing now. He could and would finish the curry. He had to if he was to fulfill the Keeper's will. He finished it in four seconds with little more than an eye-twitch.

~}I emerge victorious!{~

The bowl was completely clean so he placed it on the floor. This would be the vessel for the dungeon master's wealth. He hefted his shield and gestured his sword menacingly at the bowl for anyone who even approached.

At this point Dreggory had clearly been oblivious to Atrocya; if he had fully perceived her he would have made an effort to help her or bring it up the Keeper, but his defeat at the hands of Balina and Giramor clearly weighed upon him.

DREGS'S SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 485
    Level: 5 (379|600)
    Keeper Approval: Tesonu: 20 (Neutral) Animus: 15 (Neutral) Mikaelios: 0 (Neutral) Kuroki: 85 (Friendly)
    Mood: Elated with Victory.
    Quick Summary: Trains a lot, bests a super-hot curry in the Casino, guards the Combat Pit.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Essam and Tedworthy
    The Salamander Brothers

Tedworthy was pleased to see that Ecthelion had joined him, and nodded in response. The shaft of the lance was nearly complete, and soon they could present it to their Queen. They would be rewarded for their efforts, to say the least. The original lance had been missing for decades, and had an intricate tie with the Royal bloodline.

While this venture would help them greatly, Ted was soon getting fed up with the construction. He would rather do the decoration, after the Firelance was finished. He motioned to Ecthelion that he was taking a break, and he waddled out of the Workshop. While he walked to the Hatchery, he listened to Tesonu's announcement. A battle in the Combat Pit? That would've been interesting to watch. Only if I had remembered to bring some gold... As he entered the Hatchery, he immediately grabbed an unfortunate chicken, and ate it quickly. He then proceeded to catch some more of the little yellow critters.

I think it's time for me to get stronger. My skills seem to have gotten a little stale. The silent Salamander walked out of the Hatchery, and into the Training Room. He noted several creatures there, along with something he recognized to be one of the "Ire piglets" that the Informant had created. It seemed to be happily training, and Ted went to do the same.

Essam, meanwhile, heard the Keeper's oblivious response, and feared for his life. He dearly hoped the Keeper would not leave him in here, but he was going to. ...perform it's magic? The only magic I can think of is me becoming a Ghost! That strangely enough doesn't sound too bad. I've heard that Ghosts have some awesome abilities... The Salamander Brute rolled the idea through his mind, weighing up the pros and cons of being a Ghost.

Essam and Tedworthy Summary

Health: 42% (-8 torture)/100% (+1 chicken)
    Level: 1/1
    Gold Held: 0/0
    Mood: Very weak.../Happy
    Experience: 2/30 / 3/30 (+1 training)
    Summary: Ted took a break, ate some chicken and trained, while Essam was thinking about becoming a Ghost

Constructing:
    • Pyrodesium, the Royal Firelance: 60%

Last edited by Keeper Decagon; April 13th, 2013 at 09:56.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

</\> Omervium & Ravilus </\>

Swinging away at the dummies, Omervium almost didn't notice Gwannial enter the room. He may never have if it wasn't for the sound of lightning and fire hitting wood. 'It seems the scholar joins us in the pursuit of training our skills.' 'Indeed.' Hearing that there was a battle taking place in the Combat Pit, he redoubled his efforts, making sure he's ready for the time when he enters the pit. Ravilus studied his technique, seeing how every attack leads into either blocks or more attacks. Hearing the Informant scream out in pain, he was glad there was at least one keeper putting them in their place.

As a Keeper, Ravilus avoided even having an Informant. Not only did he believe in his own abilities, he couldn't trust the words of these self proclaimed volunteers. Their words would have too much of an influence on his decisions, and he could not risk that. Sure, he would have known a bit sooner that his dungeon was under attack, but at what cost?

Ravilus's attention was diverted when Gwannial started questioning a goblin by the name of Diana about her flaming sword that shoots fireballs. 'That gives me an idea. If I can channel my Inferno spell into a fireball, I'd also be able to set Omervium's blade ablaze, within reason. I'll focus on that after my first goal.' And with that thought, Omervium felt his sword dig a little deeper into the training dummy.

After the conversation that was taking place, Diana left, being replaced by a salamander. Satisfied with his training, and somewhat tired, Omervium leaves for the lair to get some rest, grabbing a chicken to eat on the way. Without the distractions of Omervium's body moving, Ravilus is left alone to work on modifying his spells.

SUMMARY:

Name: Omervium/Ravilus
    Level: 2 (Leveled)
    XP: 37/80 (+25 from training)
    Health: 88% (+3% from chicken)
    Mood: Sleeping/Focused
    Current Action: Resting/Synthesizing his Spells
    Summary of Post: Omervium trains for a bit while Ravilus ponders the trickery of Informants and gains ideas from Diana's sword. Afterwards, Omervium eats a chicken and heads to bed, leaving Ravilus alone to implement his ideas.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; April 17th, 2013 at 06:20.

Cytai, the Fiery Demon Spawn

Cytai continued to train as he watched a lot of other creatures enter and exit the Training Room. He decided that he would try to talk to one of them when he was done with slashing at the training dummy he had been attacking for a while. He found that the most effective way to focus on training was to pretend that the dummy was the Informant. How he hated that misleading, ignorant moron, for what he did to Cytai and the rest of the baby Demon Spawns.

"So you think you can just do whatever you want, HUH!? Well I have a little surprise for you!"

In a flash of rage, the Demon Spawn bombarded the poor dummy with a flurry of slashes. To finish it all off, Cytai moved back, and ran at the dummy, ramming straight through the area he had previously weakened. The center of the dummy exploded with a unsatisfying shower of stuffing, projecting its insides across the room. The angry Demon Spawn climbed out of the stuffing, and looked upon the devastated training dummy. He almost wished that they were filled with real blood and guts.

Cytai felt good, but he wanted a real target, and you couldn't get any more real than the Informant himself. Proud of the mess he had made, he wandered out of the room. He smirked as he heard the screams from the Informant, and was intrigued by the announcement from Tesonu.

"More fire-friends? I want to meet them, but I have no gold..."

As he walked towards the trap room, he passed a red Demon Spawn, who appeared badly hurt. Cytai was surprised at the amount of other Demon Spawns in this dungeon, and his curiosity sprang forth. He was about to ask what had happened, but restrained himself from doing so. The other reptile seemed to have had enough hassle for one day. As he entered the Guard Room, he heard screams emanating from the side door.

<{That's where he's being tortured...}>

An evil smile appeared on Cytai's face as he proceeded through the door, and walked into the Torture Chamber. He saw a Salamander being tortured here as well, but Cytai was not interested in him. He wanted the Informant. He watched for a moment, bemusedly looking upon the wide variety of weapons used on the him. He then approached the torturer, and introduced himself.

"Hello! I am Cytai. Can I help you to torture him? Please? I want revenge on him!"

He looked up at the torturer as he spoke, who looked down at him, nodded, and placed the baby Demon Spawn on top of the torture bench. Cytai climbed onto the humanoid form of the Informant, and spoke without much constraint,

"It's nice to finally meet you face to face. You didn't think any of us would survive, did you? You sneaky, stupid, ignorant little...!"

The enraged reptile began to slash at the restrained Informant, who could do nothing more than scream. As Cytai's rage escalated, he inflicted more and more pain upon his enemy. His face was set with anger and hate.

Realizing that the furious Demon Spawn had taken the role of an automated torture device, the torturer sat back and watched the show.

Cytai Summary

Mood: Enraged
    Experience: 18/25 (+17 training, +1 torturing)
    Quick Summary: Cytai destroyed a training dummy, headed to the Torture Chamber, and began to torture the Informant while the torturer sat back and watched.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast