Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

GRITH
    The Demon Spawn

DIANA "KEEPER OF THE EMBER"
    The Goblin

After quite some time, Grith finally wakes up, his wounds are healed but the scars from Suria are still there. Grith seemed different than usual, his eyes seemed focused in one and only direction, he's not talking at all. Grith was not only physically hurted, but emotionally he was devastated, losing his coin and being beat up to almost death. "Demon... Spawn..." says Grith in an usual serious tone. The memory was still fresh on his mind, and it still hurts, he had a mixture of feelings: sadness, despair, loneliness, but mostly anger.

Grith remembers Tesonu ordered him something, without even acknowledging the creatures around him inside the lair, the demon spawn goes outside and heads to where his task is.

While passing into the training room, Grith stops and looks at a dummy for a few seconds and then kicks it really hard and claws it everywhere for a moment and bitting every part of the dummy while yelling "I HATE YOU!" many times.

Diana which was too focused training freaks out a little bit by the sudden surprise of the Demon Spawn yelling very loud. "W-What the hell?? It's that red demon spawn. What he doing?" Diana remembers what Crystice said, then tries to get close to talk to him. "Hey buddy, take it easy... No need to be like this." Grith looks at Diana and hisses at her keeping distance as she gets closer.

He then looks at everyone in the training room and hisses at them, immediately he runs towards the exit and heads south to where the imps are fighting against the imps from Hannibal. Diana sighs and lower her head for a second "He does seem very angry... and scared." Knowing that she could do nothing for Grith, Diana decides to continue with her Training.

Grith stood at some distance from the left side steel door in Hannibals domain. Then spits a fireball at one of the enemy imps, burning him, making him run away.

Grith then quickly runs to the steel door on the right and leaps on one of the imps pinning him on the ground, Grith quickly bits him and eats it. Grith kept going back and forth between the two doors to see if enemy imps where there, while yelling "I HATE YOU!" during almost the whole exercise. While he was not attacking the allied imps, he was hissing at them and giving them a mean look.

GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Wakes up, goes to the training room, kicks one of the dummies and goes back to execute his task.

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 1
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Tries to calm Grith down, but fails and continues with training.
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; April 16th, 2013 at 16:06.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

ZAMA
    HURRICANE BEETLE
    Theme

Zama stopped training, looking impassively across at the rather hateful red demon spawn who was abusing the training dummy. While it's face may have been wooden, the beetle was fairly sure that the dummy was crying on the inside. The goblin next to him tried to console the creature to no avail. It threatened them and rushed from the room, no doubt in an attempt to lower some other creature's self-esteem. It had problems certainly, but Zama knew the solution to all problems.

"He does seem very angry... and scared."

The beetle fell back on his cure for everything; 'Puny demon spawn need to grow up and perform biological function like real man. A selection of comely maidens, one romp in the lair and problem is solved. Every time this works and no more problem. A magnificent beetle such as myself knows these things.'

Zama returned to his training dummy, but instead of going into melee he unfolded his wings and took to the air - head-butting his wooden opponent..

SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1 (165/200)
    Keeper Approval: -10 (Neutral)
    Mood: Indifferent
    Quick Summary: Upon observed Grith, responded to Diana and began training again.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu
    Mini

Ow.

"Serves you right. Dick."

A TROLL HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON.

"God damn it... if it's that Troll coming back, I'm going to kill that Demon Spawn... and then the Troll."

No it's a different Troll.

"They're all the same!"

Tesonu stares at the ugly, filthy Troll as it stood before his Heart, smiling like a complete dumbass. The worst part of it was that the smile was not only full of love but also quite genuine.

Son of a... he's a homosexual...

"Greetin's Keepah. Mah name is Grot de Groit, mastah work-smith, but yah can just call me Grot. Mighteh good at trap-makin' an' machismic, I am. Prolly teh bestest yah'll find undah this here rock, Gnoll's Word! If its blast-ardry or fuine fingah trap-work, yah can be righ' an' sure tha' Unkle Grot is teh eye-deal creat fah tah undahtakin'."

"......"

"It's truleh a real true sumthin' tah get teh chance tah be workin' fah yah, Keepah... sorreh, wots yah name? Gaw... I don't mean tah be rude, but just soes yah knows; I've nevah been grate at names an' all. Klaptrap at 'em, I am. I wouldn't want yah tah take a fence, cos that'd be ghastardleh bad, that would... I hate makin' creats unhappeh. Can't imagine wot it'd be like."

"...****!"

"The name is Tesonu! Now I want you go go to the Workshop, find your own little section in there, and stay there. Don't touch anything else. Just stay in there forever, building Traps and Doors and whatever makes you happy. I'd tell you to take a bath but I doubt you'd be able to recognize soap."

A NEW ROOM HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: SCAVENGER ROOM

"It's about time. How much is that going to cost?"

1500 Gold.

"Really? That's pretty ch-"

Per tile.

"...****!"

"Well I don't have a good spot for it so... Imps! Go mine a 3x3 room by the Entrance."

Tesonu casts Speed Monster on the Imps mining the Gem.

"In the meantime, there's the problem of this upcoming Payday and no one going to the fight... uhh..."

"Creatures! For those who wish to watch the fight but do not have enough Gold, you are allowed to sacrifice whatever Gold you have in addition to the upcoming Payday in order to watch!"

"Perfect... now I wait..."

"Oh yeah and... Researchers! The Call-to-Arms spell is the next priority."

Important Actions:
    Researched Scavenger Room.

General Orders:
    Essam: Go and Destroy Hannibal's Visible Traps, Do Not Return Until Task is Completed, May Take Tedworthy, Ecthelion, and/or Cytai
    Grith: Kill Hannibal's Imps
    Suria: Fight Arnold in the Pit
    All Creatures: Do Whatever. May Throw Chicken Intestines at Informant. May Watch Combat Pit Fight, 200 Gold Per Entry.

Research Orders:
    Call-to-Arms

Manufacture Orders:
    N/A

Imp Orders:
    Mine 3x3 Room By the Portal

Research in Progress:
    Call-to-Arms Spell: 0%

Current Gold:
    11249, +340 (Gem)
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; April 16th, 2013 at 10:35.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tralk the Turtling Beetle

Hearing some voices from a corner of the Library, Tralk glanced up. He saw a Warlock he didn't recognize talking familiarly with Shaylum, the Human Archer. From his voice and words, it sounded as if he forgot who he was, trying to relearn himself. The scene slightly disturbed Tralk with the thought of losing one's memories. 'I hope I never get amnesia,' he sympathized. 'At least if I did, I have my journal to help me.' They eventually resigned to reading, as did he,

A Witch, who he also had never seen before, entered shortly after. 'Well, at least we aren't at a shortage of magic users.' Shaylum left for a time, bringing back roasted chicken for the mystery Warlock. Tralk kept on reading regardless, and by the time he finished the book, A NEW ROOM HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: SCAVENGER ROOM. 'On to the next one, I guess.' On his way to put away his book, he heard Tesonu make an announcement.

"Creatures! For those who wish to watch the fight but do not have enough Gold, you are allowed to sacrifice whatever Gold you have in addition to the upcoming Payday in order to watch!"

Feigning disinterest, Tralk placed the book back in its slot and walked out of the library, towards the Combat Pit, only barely hearing the next research task. Once there, he was encountered with the same goblin he saw in the training room when he first arrived, imposing stature and all. Not sure what to say to the guarding swordsman, he starts talking anyways. "Um, hi. I-I'm here to watch the fight. I don't have any gold... right now... but I'm willing to pass on the next payday." Tralk waited for the goblin's, and possibly Tesonu's, response.

SUMMARY:

Name: Tralk the Turtling Beetle
    Level: 2
    XP: 40/60
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Nervous
    Current Action: Paying for the fight.
    Summary of Post: Tralk finishes researching the Scavenger Room, and then goes to the Combat Pit after Tesonu's announcement, willing to sacrifice his next payday to watch.

Gamer IDs

Grot de Groit
    ...............Master Work-Smith

Grot listened to Tesonu's reply. It seemed a little be sharp, but the troll shrugged it off. He was certain that the Keeper was just a bit stressed. He could forgive that. He was sure this Tesonu character had a good heart.

"The name is Tesonu! Now I want you go go to the Workshop, find your own little section in there, and stay there. Don't touch anything else. Just stay in there forever, building Traps and Doors and whatever makes you happy. I'd tell you to take a bath but I doubt you'd be able to recognize soap."

The troll chuckled good-naturedly, boyed by the fact he'd just been given free reign to build whatever he pleased, and belched; "Ohhh, Keepah, yah can crack a joke, yah can! I know I be smellin' more than a lil' bit rank an' I know I ain't teh prettiest o' this world's mastahwork portraits an' I know tha' there are beetles bettah lookin' than humble ol' me an' I'm realleh truleh sorreh if mah stench offends yah, but I'm a hard-workah an' I'm loyal tah fault so I'd hope yah could go on overlookin' mah soap allergeh cos o' tha'. Tha' stuff makes me swell up an' it puts a whole lot o' extra wind in mah system which simpleh has tah come out sumhow or otheh. I like yah, Keepah. I'm sure tha' this'll be the start o' a loveleh partnahship; I'm as giddeh as Brunel on payday."

Grot shot Tesonu a parting grin and wandered off to find the workshop.

+)Wot tah make? Wot tah make?(+

The happy troll found the workshop and located a small drafting table. He began madly sketching a new design. It was a design covered in strange nonsense symbols of no know language - unsurprising as Grot was illiterate - and unexplained lines. It wasn't actually completely new.

Level: 2 (45|300)
    Keeper Approval: 100 (Harmonious)
    Manufacture Queue: Empty
    Mood: Fine.
    Quick Summary: Grot heads to the workshop and begins work after replying to Tesonu.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 26th, 2013 at 03:12.

Gamer IDs

Dreggory Pakal

~}Soldier of Fortune{~

Dreggory, footsoldier and doorman, had been waiting for some time before the Keeper had spoken. Nobody seemed interested in the fight. He was quite relieved when a beetle finally turned up.

"Um, hi. I-I'm here to watch the fight. I don't have any gold... right now... but I'm willing to pass on the next payday."

The goblin smiled to put the creature at ease, "I heard the Keeper speak, but I'll need your name before I let you go in. Just in case I have to pass it onto Tesonu, you understand."

Dregs had already stepped aside. He didn't feel there was much risk. With only one entrance to the Combat Pit; If for some inexplicable reason the beetle refused to give his name going in, the doorman could certainly get it on the way out.

DREGS'S SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 485
    Level: 5 (379|600)
    Keeper Approval: Tesonu: 20 (Neutral) Animus: 15 (Neutral) Mikaelios: 0 (Neutral) Kuroki: 85 (Friendly)
    Mood: Fine.
    Quick Summary: Guarding the Combat Pit, steps aside for Tralk but requests his name.

EXUSSUM
    THE WITCH

A NEW ROOM HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: SCAVENGER ROOM

Now that that's done with... I can practice some of my Spells.

Exussum gently closed her book, not even needing to consciously think about treating books with care having done so all her life, and then stepped over to the location where she had retrieved the book, which wasn't far from her researching spot, and returned the book to its proper place. Exussum then departed for the Training Room, but just as she reached the entrance, she heard Tesonu's voice speak of something that actually concerned her, something other than the news of the fight, which didn't concern her in the slightest.

"Oh yeah and... Researchers! The Call-to-Arms spell is the next priority."

All of this time to research the highest of Room Technology and still no Call-to-Arms spell? How unusual.

Exussum shrugged, then walked back into the Library in search for a Call-to-Arms book. As much as she would prefer to train at this point, she knew they couldn't have a well organized assault on another Keeper without the spell. It was quite important. She wasn't sure if Tesonu's Magic Technology was inferior to his Room Technology, or if he had just been fighting defensively all this time. Ultimately, it made no difference for the moment. Her current task was the same, to finish research on the Call-to-Arms spell. Once she found a book, she opened it up and began researching.

Exussum
    Level: 1
    Experience: 0/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 100%

Summary: Exussum begins Researching the Call-to-Arms Spell.

Tesonu is napping!

Tralk the Turtling Beetle

"Ah, um, yes. My name is Tralk. Th-thank you." Passing into the Combat Pit, Tralk circled around to the other side, more towards the corner that Suria was placed. She was obviously ready for battle, looking at the enemy orc with hunger. He watched intently.

SUMMARY:

Name: Tralk the Turtling Beetle
    XP: 40/60
    Mood: Nervous
    Current Action: Watching the fight.
    Summary of Post: Tralk tells Dregs his name and then goes to watch the fight.

MEANWHILE...

</\> Omervium & Ravilus </\>

Without the distractions of Omervium's body moving, Ravilus is left alone to work on modifying his spells. While doing so, he also took notice of the happenings in the Lair. A Witch by the name of Emmra sitting on a bed patiently, until joined by her sister, the commander Crystice, where they cuddle and rest, but not before being interrupted by a goblin by the name of Diana wishing to greet the leader. A warlock being dropped into the lair, making one, and leaving for the library. A flying beetle waking up and heading in the direction of the Hatchery. Another Witch entering, following the same steps of the Warlock before her. The Human Archer who released an outburst after the battle moving her bed next to that of the new Warlock, and then getting cooked chicken, bringing it back to the Library. And finally, Gwannial passing through to help research. 'Ah, watching the movement patterns of creatures brings back so many fond memories,' Ravilus thought fondly. One interaction confused him though. 'Why did the archer move her bed? Hm. Either she genuinely wants to get close to this Warlock, or there is foul play in the form of a Keeper. I will keep an eye on the situation, but there is no reason to bother Omervium about this.'

Hearing his name, Omervium was roused from the depths of slumber. 'Did you say something?' Playing it cool, Ravilus responded. 'Nope, not at all. Must have been Tesonu.' And as if on cue:

"Creatures! For those who wish to watch the fight but do not have enough Gold, you are allowed to sacrifice whatever Gold you have in addition to the upcoming Payday in order to watch! Oh yeah and... Researchers! The Call-to-Arms spell is the next priority."

Omervium thought about the fight for a moment, considering on watching. It would help him learn the abilities of some of his comrades, but he was more focused on his own training and keeping the dungeon clear of more intruders. Instead, he went to the Guard Room, impailing a chicken on his sword on the way there. Meanwhile, Ravilus considered Tesonu's involvement in whatever was happening with the Human Archer and the Warlock.

SUMMARY:

Name: Omervium/Ravilus
    XP: 37/80
    Health: 100% (+12% from sleeping)
    Mood: Alert/Curious
    Current Action: Guarding/Pondering
    Summary of Post: Ravilus sees everything that happened in the Lair while Omervium was asleep, and wonders about Shaylum and Azazisaz. Omervium wakes up and goes to the Guard Room to protect the dungeon.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; April 17th, 2013 at 09:16.

Nalina
    The War Maiden
    Maiden of the Nest

Nalina looked up. She thought she heard Tesonu mention something of a fight earlier, but had trouble recalling the exact moment. She was focusing on Manufacturing, and, judging by Tesonu's current words, required Gold which she did not have, so she probably discarded the comment as being unimportant to her. Hearing now, she had a chance to watch the fight. It would cost her a Payday, but it didn't matter. She had little use for Gold in a dungeon.

What she was interested in seeing was how the blue Demon Spawn from before, Suria, fought. She enjoyed watching such tests of Strength used to keep one's skill in check. But alas, the Iron Barricade was not yet done. She couldn't simply leave it as is, being so close to completion. Nalina redoubled her efforts and quickly finished the Iron Barricade. She packaged it then set it by the Magic Door she created earlier before setting off for the Combat Pit. She picked up a chicken along the way.

Arriving at the doorman shortly after Tralk, Nalina had heard the request for a name before being provided entry. Nalina took in a breath, remembering to calm herself, then spoke to the Goblin, "I be Nalina. I be giving my pay." After being allowed in, Nalina found a nice corner to watch the fight by herself, where she wouldn't be disturbed. The walkway was actually a bit narrow and, embarrassingly, Nalina had difficulty positioning herself to be able to watch the fight without falling into the pit. The rear end of her Spider half was proving to be just too big. She ended up having to keep her head turned to see the combatants.

Nalina took a good look at the two fighters, Suria the Blue Demon Spawn and Arnold the Pink Orc. Suria looked as vicious as ever, but was especially tiny compared to the bulky form of Arnold. He looked less of an Orc and more like a pink Giant with not only his size but his incredible muscles. Nalina found herself in a bit of awe at seeing such a powerfully built being. Surely he was also a strong warrior. She was about to see what he, and Suria, were capable of.

Nalina
    Health: 98%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 5/35
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: Short Sword, Steel Shield, 2/2 Tomahawks, Quiver (15 Bodkin/5 Broadhead)
    Efficiency: 100%

Summary: Nalina finished the Iron Barricade, ate, then went to watch the fight.

Manufacture Status:
    Magic Door: Complete
    Iron Barricade: Complete

Tesonu is napping!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Main Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Main Theme)
    (Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

"What an interesting character," Crystice spoke quietly only after she was certain the Goblin, Diana, was out of hearing range, "I'm curious of her history... and I have my theories about the sword... But first..." Crystice turned her attention to Emmra, "Did you happen to see the other new Creature while waiting for me in the Lair? I believe she is a Witch." Emmra pondered on it for a moment but then nodded, "Yeah, I do remember a strange Witch coming through. I didn't see where she went though..." "You didn't see her leave?" Crystice asked immediately after. "No..." Emmra looked down for a moment, presumably in thought, then looked up again, "Oh! She must have gone to the Library. It's the only other place she would have gone." "Then we go to the Library," Crystice added neutrally, "I think it's important to get all these introductions out of the way so we aren't disturbed." Emmra shook her head, "I don't mind, sister. Not anymore." Crystice was caught slightly off guard, "W-Well then... There's still no reason in delaying a quick introduction. Afterwards... I think I could use some sleep." "Ok!" Emmra nodded in agreement.

The sisters quickly left the Lair and entered the Library. They quietly browsed the different sections as to avoid any more interruptions for researchers than necessary. When they encountered a Witch with a slim form and wavy, light green hair, Emmra pointed her out to Crystice as Exussum with a soft whisper of the word, "There." The Witch, hearing Emmra's voice, looked up in surprise. Crystice steadily approached the woman with a face of authority.

"You are one of the newest recruits, correct?" Crystice asked quietly, then after the Witch nodded in response, she added, "I am Crystice, second in command. This is my sister, Emmra, a healer. What is your name?" "Exussum," she answered in an equally quiet, but much more soothing voice. "What a... unique name," Crystice lost her edge of authority for the briefest moment, but quickly recovered it, "Does it have any meaning?" "Some... what..." Exussum seemed a bit hesitant, "My parents supposedly came up with the name after the words excel and cellular. I'm not sure why they used those particular terms exactly, but they wanted me to be very proficient in the art of Alchemy, since it seems so rare. I... well I chose traditional Magic instead. I don't know much about Alchemy." "How interesting," Crystice replied.

"Tesonu didn't mention anyone second in command," Exussum suddenly said. "He doesn't always..." Crystice slightly struggled to come up with an answer, mostly because she didn't know why, "I'm not exactly sure why. But we've been getting a lot of new recruits, and it must be easier to announce it all at once. But since I already knew you were here, and I have a bit of free time, I thought I might as well seek you out myself." "I see," Exussum replied swiftly and neutrally. "Well, I'll talk to you later then. I just wanted to get a brief introduction out of the way," Crystice told her as she began to walk alway. Exussum merely nodded in acknowledgement, then got back to her research.

"What do you think of her?" Emmra asked her sister after they returned to their Lair. "There's not much to say... at least, not yet," Crystice replied, "I'm sure we'll get to know more about her eventually. For now, I really do need a rest." Crystice let out a soft yawn before climbing into bed. Her sister quickly followed and gave her another hug, "Just like how we always used to sleep together, right?" Though she couldn't see her, Crystice could feel her warm smile. She couldn't bring herself to smile, but she didn't need to, "Hm... yeah."

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 5, 4
    Experience: 56/60, 43/45
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 842, 650
    Equipment: None/Wizard Staff
    Efficiency: 100%/100%

Summary: Crystice and Emmra spoke to Exussum then went to sleep.

Tesonu is napping!