Page 106 of 139 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

  
  1. #1051
    Orc Dark_Omega MK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Northland Iceland



    GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider


    GRITH
    The Demon Spawn


    Cytai, the Fiery Demon Spawn


    Moments after the creatures were dropped in the Guard room, one of the witches approached Cytai, apparently noticing his injured condition. The baby Demon Spawn looked up at Emmra as she spoke, his eyes full of happiness.

    "Hold still little one, let me heal those wounds up..."

    She touched him, and cast a Heal spell. Cytai could feel the magic flow through his body, fixing most of his cuts and bruises, and restoring the energy he had used while fighting Hannibal's traps. When it finished, Emmra spoke softly to him,

    "There, better?"

    "Yeah, I feel loads better! Thank you friend!"

    The excitable Demon Spawn jumped up and down, restraining the urge to hug her, before Crystice began to explain the battle tactics, capturing the attention of everyone in the room.

    Grith and Gwannial get into position after hearing Crystice's orders, Gwannial of course, was sulking about the whole thing (That miserable witch, she dares mock me! Of course i know that Web goes through Rebound! Her ignorance is more evident to me with each moment.) The demon spawns and the spider get into position, Grith was still freaked out by Suria, looking around everywhere nervously. (Two stupid lizards at my service, i see how this is gonna be.) Gwannial then speaks before the battle to the demon spawns. Alright, you heard the witch, you will distract the targets by applying your "lizard talents" on them. Grith just looks at Gwannial, not understanding why he was bossing around. Cytai had listened closely to Crystice's, and Gwannial's, orders, and became really excited over the prospect of battle. This time he would be able to fight real creatures, instead of training dummies or traps.

    When the battle started, Grith quickly rushes himself for a target, he was angry and was ready to show it. Grith jumps and launches himself towards Egaro, the Dwarf was surprised completely by the speed of the creature and gets pinned on the ground while Grith was on top of him, Grith launches a fireball on him face, which the Dwarf just barely was able to block mostly with his shield. The dwarf pushes Grith with his shield, Grith once again launches himself and grabs Egaro and starts bitting him not letting him go. all this while yelling "I HATE YOU!".

    As soon as the battle started, Cytai waited for a second, as he watched Grith tackling a Dwarf. Cytai picked his target, the Dwarf Afaro, and charged. The Dwarf appeared to be distracted, assisting Raguld in his attack. He did not even see the little black-and-red Demon Spawn coming, until the very last second. Cytai planted his head firmly into the Dwarf's abdomen, and began slashing him. Afaro simply grunted when the baby lizard hit him, but upon feeling it slashing, the Dwarf used his axe to knock the Demon Spawn away.

    "...ow... you are nasty, like that Informant... so you think you can do what you like too, HUH!?"

    The Dwarf laughed at Cytai, forcing out his deepest anger and hatred. In a sudden burst of rage, the vicious reptile exploded into motion, running at the Dwarf once more. Afaro deflected Cytai with his axe, and turned around to see where he went. As he looked around, Cytai jumped onto Afaro's head, clawing and slashing him with all of the strength he could muster. The Dwarf swung the axe above his head, to try and knock the fiery lizard off, but to no avail, as Cytai continued to claw at his face.

    Gwannial gets closer after some time and focuses his attention on the main boss himself, Raguld, which was busy with Dreggory. Afaro who was assisting Raguld was also very distracted with Cytai. With the second and first line distracted with their respective opponents, Gwannial see an easy opportunity for a surprise attack. and slowly starts approaching Raguld from the back and then he pulls him making him fall on the ground and starts spraying Web on his face. Raguld unable to react very well, manages to punch Gwannial in the face and pushes him quite a bit, inflicting some damage on the spider. Regardless of the damage, Raguld had his face and body covered in web, leaving him very vulnerable. Gwannial decides to back away fast and leave the brutes to do the damage. (Stupid uncivilized Dwarf, he has payed his price for messing with me! This will give me credit towards the keeper!) Gwannial returns quickly to safety behind the allied lines, until he can get another chance of striking. The battle continued...

    GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 80% (-20 from being pushed away by Raguld)
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 47
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Location: trap room.
    • Status: Fleeing.
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Sprays Raguld with web on his body and face, takes some damage and runs away.


    GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 90% (-10% from Egaro's attacks)
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Location: trap room
    • Status: Angry, resentful, fighting.
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Fights Egaro.


    Cytai Summary

    Health: 75% (+25 heal from Emmra, -5 axe)
    Level: 2
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood:
    Status: On top of Afaro's head
    Experience: 0/35 (+5 fighting Alfaro)
    Quick Summary: Cytai followed Grith and Gwannial into battle, began to attack Alfaro, and leveled up.

    Current Target: Afaro, the Dwarf
    Damage Dealt: 7%


    Spoiler

    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; April 24th, 2013 at 17:31.

  2. #1052
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Malsiah
    The Ancient




    Malsiah couldn't quite remember what she had been doing. She remembered everything right after the battle vividly. She was the first to collect her double Payday, having Teleported there. She walked back to the Lair with 321 extra Gold and dumped it all by her chair. She then stopped by the Hatchery and ate a chicken. She remembered even the almost violent fashion of which she used to grab said chicken before she ironically began eating it slowly and with gracefulness. She could even remember what she did afterwards, what felt an embarrassment to admit even to herself. She had taken a moment to... pleasure herself. She didn't even finish. She decided to go to the Casino to enjoy the new attraction.

    Malsiah couldn't even remember what she was thinking at the time, nor did she understand the lustful desires she was having at the time. But she was familiar with the fact that she did have such lustful desires from time to time, even if she, now, under her current mentality, didn't understand them. She remembered heading over towards the Casino... and that's when things got very, very blurry. When she came to, she was in her Lair. She was a little dizzy and couldn't remember what had happened. It wasn't a hangover, but something else. She knew, also, that she had satisfied her previous desires.

    She spent a little bit of time wandering the dungeons before she was suddenly warned of a surprise attack from the Heroes. Malsiah was about to Teleport herself to the Guard Room in a rush when she heard that Tesonu would transport them all there himself. She felt herself being picked up and then dropped into the Guard Room, where Crystice was then given command. Malsiah understood Tesonu's plan to go and search for information about this unexpected attack. There would likely be traces of information, possibly only available immediately following the attack, that he could gain.

    Besides, if this force was as weak as described, then they were about to be slaughtered. However, when Malsiah looked around the room, she noticed that she didn't recognize a massive portion of the fighters. It was incredibly odd. She had to wonder how long she had been out. Surely the Lair's magic would have shortened any period of time she would normally remain unconscious. It was quite strange. But she did see some familiar faces, which strengthened Malsiah's confidence within her allies.

    After Crystice gave her orders and issued them all to move out, Malsiah gave a minor curtsy followed by a polite voice, "Yes, Lady Crystice." Malsiah felt it appropriate to leave only after Crystice. Entering the battlefield, Malsiah was free to choose a target. Normally, Malsiah would see what kinds of enemies she could pick off to steal their soul, but Crystice specifically stated to try and capture. It was an unfortunate shame, but it was an order Malsiah decided to oblige.

    Malsiah found two targets she could potentially seak out: A Giant and a Barbarian. Being as both a Warlock and a Witch were attacking the Giant, supporting two Beetles, Malsiah figured the Barbarian was a better choice. She began simply casting Drain on the Barbarian as she occasionally mixed things up a bit with a slap to the face via Wind Lash. As she continued to drain the life of her victim, Malsiah hummed a peaceful and soothing tune to herself. It occurred to her how annoying she must be for her opponents, as she slowly weakened them by draining their strength while they were fully aware of it and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it. Malsiah smirked to herself.

    Eventually, Crystice tapped her shoulder and whispered a command, "Stop that Guard!" She nodded with a simple, "Yes, my lady." Fortunately, Malsiah had been paying attention to the events conspiring while she hummed and drained the life of her victim and was fully aware of which Guard Crystice referred to. The Dwarf had named him as Tetryos, and he was going after Diana, who was apparently a female Goblin asked to hunt down some troublesome Tunnellers.

    Hm, Troublesome Tunnellers... sounds catchy...

    Nevertheless, Malsiah gave her body a twirl as if she had suddenly come down with dancing fever before she vanished into thin air...

    ...and reappeared right beside Tetryos. The Guard had been racing after Diana at the time and didn't even see her. Malsiah, having gained some speed and momentum from her twirl, struck the Guard using her books with enough force to knock him to the ground. It also helped that he had been running at the time, and thus not firmly on the ground. The Guard seemed to take a moment to register in his mind what had just happened, then proceeded to get up as he looked towards his new opponent.

    "Hello there. Today's your lucky day," Malsiah told him in a joyful tune as she removed her veil, "You're going to be beaten, slapped, whacked, captured, and interrogated endlessly to reveal the secrets of your dearest loved ones so that they can be forced to endure the same pain." Tetryos gave her a puzzled and absurd look. "What?" Malsiah asked before presenting him with a somewhat blissful, but mostly awkward smile.

    She then used her magic to open up her Creature Book, letting loose the screams and voices of those who she had previously captured. Malsiah could see the fear in his eyes. Necromancers were so uncommon for Heroes to encounter or acknowledge, and even if he was familiar with them, he certainly never saw one like her. "I was going to kill you to capture your soul and seal you inside my book, suffering in eternal pain until I decide to call upon you to serve me as my mindless Skeleton..." Malsiah then closed her book, her smile turning to a frown, "But unfortunately I was ordered to take prisoners. Lucky you."

    Tetryos glared at her, gripping his spear in anger, "Implying you'll defeat me, but I won't allow it! I'll beat you instead!" Malsiah tipped her head to the side before letting loose a yawn, "How rude. We only just met and already you're talking about sex." "Wait, what?" Tetryos stepped back in confusion. "I'm not into rough types like you anyways!" Malsiah shouted at him before holding her hands over her heart, staring off into her own fantasies, "If I were to meet someone they'd be so sweet, caring, and gentle. Not to mention understanding, intelligent..." "I... I don't even..." Tetryos began stumbling on his own words before he shook his head, gaining a new resolve, "Oh to hell with it! Blasted Witch, how dare you distract me!"

    The Guard began charging towards Malsiah with his spear. Malsiah put her Creature Book before her in her defense. Tetryos, believing it was just a book and unable to sense its powerful magic, did not hesitate in the slightest bit to run it through with his spear. Or, at least, try to. In actuality, the book halted Tetryos spear entirely, but he did manage to push it back a bit. Malsiah then used her Spell Book and quickly whacked Tetryos over the head with it, stunning him a bit and knocking him away. Part of his stun was from simple shock that her book managed to absorb the attack entirely.

    Gets them every time.

    "Such impudence!" Malsiah mocked, "I am clearly not a Witch, but a Necromancess! Don't get the two mixed up, or you'll likely end up in a lot of trouble." "You Wizards all look alike to me..." Tetryos grumbled as he stabilized himself then abruptly launched a violent attack. Malsiah gave herself a twirl and vanished before the spear was given even a chance to make contact. Tetryos halted in confusion.

    Malsiah was suddenly behind him and gave him a powerful beat with not one but both of her books. The sudden and powerful attack was enough to get Tetryos to loose balance. Before he could catch himself, Malsiah let loose several lashes of Wind, slapping him in the back of the head and back. "Suit yourself," Malsiah replied in a neutral tone as the Guard collapsed onto the ground.

    Whacking, beating, and slapping. See? I am good at keeping my promises.

    As Tetryos was once again returning to his feet, Malsiah gave him her familiar laugh, "Hmhmhm, but it is nice to know that I succeeded in distracting you. I knew you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about my body!" Tetryos, now on his feet, turned and let loose a violent strike of his spear, "Stop putting thoughts in my head!" Malsiah blocked his attack with both of her books, allowing the two to enter a power struggle. Malsiah shrugged, "Hey, it's your head. The only one putting thoughts in it is you." Tetryos growled at the remark. Malsiah smirked maliciously, "But now you just admitted that you are thinking about us! Naughty boy!"

    Tetryos pulled back his spear before he leaped forward with a furious scream joined by a powerful strike. Malsiah jumped back and vanished into the air, dodging the attack. Tetryos looked around the battlefield, expecting her to reappear somewhere. She didn't, and he questioned himself, "Where did that Witch go!?" After a few seconds, he came to the conclusion that wherever she had gone, she was gone for good. She was only trying to distract him to give that Goblin, Diana, some time, but had no ability to fight fairly, and had just run out of tricks. Smiling to himself at the excuse of a victory, Tetryos began running out of the Trap Room, intending to return to his original task.

    And then Malsiah appeared out of nowhere and gave him another beating with her two books, knocking Tetryos against the wall. As soon as his mind registered what had just happened, Tetryos pounded his fist against the wall in a raging fit, "God damn it!!" Malsiah smirked maliciously, "Did you think you could get rid of me so easily?" Tetryos charged towards the Necromancess as he screamed, "You bitch!" She gave him another slap in the face with Wind, slowing him down slightly. She then blocked his attack with her Creature Book and gave him another whack with her Spell Book, stunning him. "My oh my. First you talk of sex then you speak such foul language. Someone is going to have to teach you some manners!" Malsiah mocked. Tetryos screamed in rage as he attempted another attack.




    Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

    Health: 100%
    Level: 4
    Experience: 14/45 [+12 by Humiliating and Fighting Tetryos]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 690
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Location: Trap Room, Near the Southern Entrance
    Status: Humiliating Tetryos
    Efficiency: 125%
    Summery: Malsiah has difficulty remembering what she did before the battle starts. She enters the battlefield then decides to heed the order of taking prisoners. She casts Drain and Wind Lash a lot on Aella before ordered to halt Tetryos. She surprise attacks him with Teleport then proceeds to mock him as she beats and whacks him with her books while slapping him with Wind. She avoids his attacks through blocking and usage of Teleport and Invisibility.




    Battle Status:


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV5 M DWARF    "Raguld":     97% - [Unchanged] <PROTECT/REBOUND/WEB> {ProtectS/ReboundS Charging}
                      At Center of First Line, Attacking Dreggory
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Egaro":      85% - [Unchanged]
                      At Eastern Side of Second Line, Attacking Grith
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Dorge":      95% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of Second Line, Attacking Suria
    
    LV1 M DWARF    "Ulthor":     90% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of Second Line, Attacking Suria
    
    LV1 M DWARF    "Afaro":      93% - [Unchanged]
                      At Eastern Side of Second Line, Attacking Cytai
    
    LV2 M KNIGHT   "Guillermo":  86% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of First Line, Attacking Omervium, Shield/Arm Injury by Arrow
    
    LV2 F GUARD    "Clarissa":   82% - [Unchanged] {HealS Ready}
                      At Eastern Side of First Line, Attacking Nalina
    
    LV3 M GUARD    "Tetryos":    39% - [-23% by Malsiah, From 62%]
                      By Southern Entrance, Attacking Malsiah
    
    LV2 F BARBARIN "Aella":      80% - [-8% by Malsiah, From 88%]
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Ecthelion
    
    LV2 M GIANT    "Doug":       44% - [Unchanged] <STUN>
                      Flanking from East, Attacking Tralk/Zama, Traumatized/Slightly Concussed
    
    LV3 M THIEF    "Jimmy":      95% - [Unchanged] <SPEED> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Tedworthy
    
    LV2 M TUNNELER "Fumble":    100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV1 M TUNNELER "Jakl":      100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV2 F THIEF    "Loretta":    64% - Unconscious

    Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Disarmed]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":   70% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; April 24th, 2013 at 12:20.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  3. #1053
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Malefric
    DARK CRUSADER
    M


    PASTE
    Generic Archer Lady
    !






    A creature emerged from the portal, carried aloft by the powerful updraft and clad in a full set of black armor and clutching a long-handled sledge. The orange plume of his helmet writhed as he was set down on the lip of the maw. His helmet swiveled as he carefully surveyed the entrance room he found himself in.

    "No Bastain... or Vermillion," he muttered, frowning at a sign nailed down.

    Behind him a figure clambered up the side, not bothering to wait for the next updraft.

    "Are you certain its safe, Fric? Nobody going to leap out of the shadows and stab me?" She smirked.

    Malefric answered distractedly; "Is your name Vermillion?"

    "No... lovely name though; I knew a rogue named Vermilion. She had a bile demon dropped on her, poor thing."

    "Well then... I think we should be fine."

    Paste laughed as she noticed the sign.

    "I think its about time we went and tracked down this Keeper Tesonu, wouldn't you say?"

    "Your psycho brother is on his own turf here. He could easily lay a trap for us before we could even find our feet."

    "He wouldn't..." "He never made a secret of his distaste for me, and if he has fallen as far as they say..." "...Good point."

    Malefric led the way into the heart chamber and they both introduced themselves briefly, revealing their names but not their mission; to kill Ithique.

    The Dark Elf entered the lair first and set up their shared lair, covering two tiles.

    "We trained the bastard. We raised him."

    "I know."

    They both headed off to the Training Room to prepare.


    SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1 (14|200)
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral)
    Mood: Neutral
    Status: Training
    Quick Summary: Enters, introduces himself, enters the lair and goes to train


    SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1(28|200)
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral)
    Mood: Neutral
    Status: Training
    Quick Summary: Enters, introduces herself, sets up her lair, goes to train.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 25th, 2013 at 12:01.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  4. #1054
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Northland Iceland


    EXUSSUM
    THE WITCH



    Exussum was interested in the battle that had just been announced. It was an opportunity to test her strategical and combat abilities, or at least, refresh them. She couldn't remember the last time she had entered a battle. Nevertheless, the time had come to fight. She preferred to have had an opportunity to train a little, but that couldn't be helped. She still considered the Call-to-Arms spell to be much more important and didn't regret her past decision to research.

    Now in the Guard Room, Exussum listened to what Crystice's strategy. She wasn't truly impressed by what she displayed, but neither was she disappointed. The plan was incredibly simple, but at the same time, sufficiently effective. The simplicity of the plan couldn't be helped much given the circumstances and lack of time to prepare. With that in mind, Exussum knew it was quite impossible to judge this Witch's strategical ability by this alone. She let out a private sigh. She had been interested in her ever since she learned of her, quite fascinated by what talents she could have that would have given her a position of such high authority.

    For Exussum's part, the plan was simple. She was to act as support. She was given no particular target, but she presumed that was for good reason. They didn't really know what kind of organization the enemy had planned and therefore lacked a high priority target. Crystice was merely waiting until she could see how the enemy moved before she began assigning orders that specific. Exussum figured it was smarter to wait than to give orders now and contradict herself later on, which may lead to some minor confusion.

    After stepping out into the battlefield, Exussum quickly took in the constantly changing environment. She found a number of high priority targets. There were the two Guards that were fighting Nalina two-on-one, the Barbarian who was proving herself to be quite the match for the Salamander she fought, and then the Giant. She figured that out of the three, the Barbarian was the smallest worry. Turning to the Guards, Exussum found that Nalina was handling herself very surprisingly well. Perhaps she didn't need her help. That left simply the Giant.

    Exussum began hurling Fire Sparks towards the Giant, constantly casting the spell like there was no tomorrow. She did considerable damage with each attack, despite them being mere sparks of Fire, being as she not only focused on being more offensive than most Warlocks or Witches, but also due to the Giant's lack of resistance against magic. The Giant was a very large target in addition to being incredibly slow. It was more difficult to miss than it was to hit him. Exussum quickly found the task to be dreadfully tedious. Aside from the minor awareness needed to avoid hitting a comrade, there was literally no challenge or actual skill required. Exussum sighed. This was not proving her talents at all.

    Exussum suddenly heard Crystice giving out orders to her fellow combatants. Exussum suddenly realized that it wasn't until now that Crystice began giving such orders. She expected her to have begun giving such orders at the very start of the battle. So what had stopped her? A quick look over at the western side of the battle revealed an unconscious Thief, one of which she hadn't noticed before. That was very curious. Exussum was quickly able to connect the pieces as she remembered Tesonu mentioned two Thieves.

    That clever Witch... she remembered the second Thief and caught her while invisible.

    "You two..." Exussum suddenly realized that Crystice's attention and orders were now turned to her, "Uh, actually, keep focusing on that Giant. He needs to go down as soon as possible." Exussum gave Crystice a reply through a simple nod of acknowledgement. She figured that the reason why she held off giving such orders was because dealing with an invisible Thief, who could potentially deal a lot of damage, was of higher priority. It was definitely an understandable reason for a delayed order. Exussum felt she was very much beginning to like Crystice. She had gotten a good look at her eyes before when they met in the Library. She was fond of what she saw within those deep azure eyes.

    But now was not the time to think about such things. Now was the time for battle. Exussum was about to resume the repetitive task of attacking Doug when the Lightning Traps suddenly went off, along with a Sentry Trap. They all struck Doug, sending him to the ground. From the ground, Exussum found it very difficult to get a good view of the Giant. She decided to wait for him to return to his feet... but he didn't. She saw no movement or attempt to return up. Moving around the defense a bit, Exussum saw that the traps actually knocked him unconscious. It must have finished him off after all the combined damage they did, on top of shocking him in both a literal and figurative sense, causing him to lose consciousness.

    So those machines actually proved themselves useful. How amusing.

    Exussum shrugged, then turned her attention to a new target. Nalina still seemed to be handling herself well, now facing only a single Guard. There was just the question of the Barbarian. The Dwarf leader's Rebound still seemed to be holding up, if only just barely. The spell was surely to run out soon. That was just within its unreliable nature. Exussum shrugged. When it did, she was sure to let loose hell on that Dwarf. But for now, she was going to settle for a lesser target.

    She began hurling Fire Sparks towards the female Barbarian. She was more difficult than the Giant to hit, being not only a smaller target but a much more mobile one at that. She tried to fight the Salamander while at the same time dodging Exussum's Fire Sparks. Exussum's interest in the fight suddenly increased, now being forced to use good timing. She had to catch the Barbarian in a position in which she could not possibly avoid her attack, or perhaps not see it coming. At the same time, there was the problem of hitting the Salamander. It created a need for heavily precise timing and aiming.

    Now things are getting interesting!




    Exussum
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Experience: 7/15 [+3 for Tedious Attack on Doug, +4 for Short but Challenging Attack on Aella]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: None
    Location: Trap Room, Support Area
    Status: Attacking Aella, Waiting for Raguld's Rebound to Fade
    Efficiency: 100%

    Summary: Exussum entered the Trap Room, attacked Doug, acknowledged Crystice's orders, then was about to attack Doug again only for the Lightning Traps to knock him unconscious. She began attacking Aella instead, attacking infrequently due to caution of hitting Ecthelion.




    Battle Status:


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV5 M DWARF    "Raguld":     97% - [Unchanged] <PROTECT/REBOUND/WEB> {ProtectS/ReboundS Charging}
                      At Center of First Line, Attacking Dreggory
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Egaro":      85% - [Unchanged]
                      At Eastern Side of Second Line, Attacking Grith
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Dorge":      95% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of Second Line, Attacking Suria
    
    LV1 M DWARF    "Ulthor":     90% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of Second Line, Attacking Suria
    
    LV1 M DWARF    "Afaro":      93% - [Unchanged]
                      At Eastern Side of Second Line, Attacking Cytai
    
    LV2 M KNIGHT   "Guillermo":  86% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of First Line, Attacking Omervium, Shield/Arm Injury by Arrow
    
    LV2 F GUARD    "Clarissa":   82% - [Unchanged] {HealS Ready}
                      At Eastern Side of First Line, Attacking Nalina
    
    LV3 M GUARD    "Tetryos":    39% - [Unchanged]
                      By Southern Entrance, Attacking Malsiah
    
    LV2 F BARBARIN "Aella":      76% - [-4% by Exussum, From 80%]
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Ecthelion
    
    LV3 M THIEF    "Jimmy":      95% - [Unchanged] <SPEED> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Tedworthy
    
    LV2 M TUNNELER "Fumble":    100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV1 M TUNNELER "Jakl":      100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV2 M GIANT    "Doug":       24% - [-20% by Exussum, From 44%] - Unconscious
    LV2 F THIEF    "Loretta":    64% - Unconscious

    Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Disarmed]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":   70% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; April 25th, 2013 at 19:15.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  5. #1055
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Scourge

    Cowl of Bones



    A ROGUE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON AGAIN!

    Grimoire exited the portal chamber; cloak swishing at her heels and her sheathed silver scimitar clanking at her thigh.

    "Keeper Tesonu..." she spoke as she bowed before the dungeon heart, voice deeper than the dark pit she crawled out of. "...I return."

    ~҉~We must join the battle - we've traveled to long to miss it, my dear.~҉~

    Scourge removed the helmet of his thrall, exposing for the first time her sculptured aristocratic features. She was beautiful in a haughty way.

    "I want to join the battle. I came from Winterchill as soon as I heard the heroes were mounting an attack against you."

    Scourge found Grimoire's heroic connections to be ever so useful at times.




    SCOURGE
    Level} 1 (124/200)
    Gold} 150
    Health} 100%
    Mood} Hellbent
    Keeper Approval} 5 (Neutral)
    Status} Talking to Tesonu
    Summary} Scourge arrives and asks Tesonu if she/he/it can join the battle.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 25th, 2013 at 12:57.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  6. #1056
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

    Suria had suddenly been slapped away. She twitched and jumped, looking around to see who would dare slap the mighty Suria. She was the highest level unit in all of Tesonu's army. Nobody dared mess with her. Unless they were stupid. Or Vermillion. She swore she was going to find that Rogue wherever he was and drag him back to her Lair so that she could rape him in a very violent and non-sexual way. Rape him of his dignity, of his fingers, of his eyes, of his tongue, of his shoes. He was going to lose it all. Even his nose. Especially his nose. But wait, hadn't she already taken his nose? She couldn't remember. She decided that she was going to take what was left of his nose, and if there was nothing left, she was going to attach a new one and THEN take it.

    "Go and kill."

    Suria jumped. What the hell was that sound?

    Huh? A voice? In my head?

    Suria had just now acknowledged that she was in the Guard Room, along with a bunch of other Creatures, in addition to being fully healed. It took her a moment to figure it out, but she finally came to a proper conclusion.

    Meh, it's probably just that Tesonu guy again.

    What also came to Suria's attention was that there was this annoying hissing sound. Suria turned herself and identified the source as that annoying red thing from before. What did it think it was doing? Threatening her? Intimidating her? Her!? She was Suria. She didn't get intimidated. She didn't intimidate others either. She just killed. And ate. And collected rent. What did this thing think it was doing? This was her turf. Her dungeon. She owned everything, now that she was Level 7. She was going to teach that annoying thing where its true place was in the world.

    Suria let out a ferocious roar towards the annoying red thing, followed by a deep and frightening growl just before a terrible hiss. She was getting ready to pounce. She could already hear his screams, taste his flesh...

    "Suria, stop that this instant!"

    Suria turned and hissed at the source of the voice.

    "No more, or you'll be excluded from this fight! I'll have Tesonu ensure it!"

    Only then did Suria realize that it was Crystice who spoke. She really didn't like her. All she did was speak a lot of big words and tell her not to do this or not to do that. But this time, she had to listen. She wasn't about to miss out on a fight. But then Crystice began speaking all these big words again and Suria just ended up planting her face into the ground with her hands over her head until she heard her name.

    "Suria and Diana, you two will head around the West."

    Which way is west? And who was Diana? If you're going to say so many words then say words that tell me something!

    "Suria!?"

    Suria's head peeked up.

    "We will be taking prisoners!"

    "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

    Entering the battlefield, Suria searched for where she was supposed to be going. Suria didn't have a clue which way was West. Even if she had a map, she still didn't know. But she did see that there was this lone Goblin girl heading around this one direction. Perhaps that was her partner? On the other side, there was a group of two Demon Spawns and a Spider doing the same thing. Suria figured that this Goblin was Diana, and she was going West. Or maybe it was East and she was attacking the... whatever.

    Suria charged around the other Heroes, following Diana as she engaged with the two Dwarves. She was already fighting one Dwarf. That left the other. Suria grinned at the fresh meat, but frowned when she remembered she was supposed to take prisoners.

    Bleh. What a waste of good food!

    Suria cast Speed over herself and then charged straight towards the Dwarf. He was coming in for a surprise attack on Diana, about to get a kill, when Suria suddenly struck him like Lightning. The two crashed a good distance away, the Dwarf accidentally dropping his axe during the attack. He was pretty screwed at this point. Suria let loose a fury of attacks on the still dazed and confused Dwarf. When he finally realized what was going on, his vision was filled with blood. He attempted to smack Suria off him with his shield, but Suria snapped at his arm and bit it. His Level 1 armor meant nothing to her Level 7 teeth. The Dwarf yelped in pain before Suria suddenly backhanded him.

    Suria leaped off him, giving him a chance to return to his feet. Now grasping his current situation with his bloodied face and lack of an axe, the Dwarf realized he didn't have a chance against a beast so vicious and fast. He began shaking in fear, backing away from Suria. Suria began to charge towards him again, and the Dwarf put up his shield to cover his face. Suria then did an abrupt turn and moved around him, and tackled him from behind before he even saw an afterimage of a blue blur passing by him.

    Suria had him on the ground, his back to him. It was all over for him. He screamed and begged for mercy, but Suria didn't even know the meaning of the word mercy. She slashed at his back, easily breaking apart his armor, and stabbed him in the back. He was sent in such a deadly shock from the pain and general attack that he blacked out, his head falling onto the ground. Suria jumped off him. She figured that was enough. She had just remembered she had to take prisoners. Maybe if she was good, she'd get a reward! The idea excited Suria, and she immediately rushed off to find a new target.

    Suria raced towards Diana and the other Dwarf, getting ready to kill steal. She leaped over the Dwarf's head, grabbing his ears, his beard, his nose, his eyes, and just about anything she could grab. She let her claws dig into his face, and he screamed horrifically at the sudden realization that something had clamped onto his head. Needless to say, this gave Diana the perfect opportunity to attack him. That was, until she suddenly left. Suria wasn't paying attention and didn't know why, only that she did. Didn't matter. More for her.

    The Dwarf was now struggling to get Suria off of her. Suria leaped off of her own free will. The Dwarf shouted fiercely at her as he charged forward, axe at the ready. When he was getting ready to slam down his weapon upon her head, Suria suddenly leaped forward and headbutted him in the stomach. The Dwarf leaned over, looking like he was about ready to lose whatever he ate this morning. Suria moved around to his side and leaped on his axe arm. She began viciously clawing at it and biting it.

    The Dwarf screamed, first trying to get Suria off him, then trying to pass his axe to his other hand. Suria clung onto the axe with her teeth, refusing to let go. He demanded he let it be, but she denied his request. She pulled the axe away from him and leaped away. She threw the axe across the room and began another charge. He put up his shield at the last moment, causing the two to collide. The Dwarf ended up bumping into Raguld as he fought Dreggory, causing Raguld to be pushed into Dreggory.

    Suria got off of the stunned Dwarf, then grabbed his shield with her teeth and tossed it away with the axe. The Dwarf was just returning to his feet, dazed and confused, when Suria grabbed him. She began spinning him around and around before she let him fly. The Dwarf spiraled in the air and collided into another Demon Spawn, Cytai, knocking him off the Dwarf he was attacking. The Dwarf which Suria threw ended up actually vomiting his breakfast, before passing out. Suria looked towards the new Dwarf. More prey...

    The Dwarf began to speak as he got to his feat, "Oh, thank you for saving me from that De-" He caught himself when he saw that his "savior" Dwarf was actually just thrown over him by the real attacker, Suria. If he thought that Cytai was frightening, then he should commit suicide to prevent himself feeling the terror that was Suria. Before the Dwarf even had a chance to make an angry scowl, Suria charged towards him and performed a powerful leap. Mid-air, she flipped her body so that her feet were in front of her, rather than her front claws. She made impact with the Dwarf's face, colliding into him with a powerful super kick.

    The Dwarf flipped over and landed on his back. Suria immediately leaped on him. She saw Cytai and the annoying red thing nearby. They must have wanted what was hers. Afterall, the annoying red thing had previously attempted to intimidate her while on her own turf. She wasn't going to have that. Suria let out a terrible hiss towards both Cytai and Grith to serve as a warning for the two of them. She then proceeded to beat the crap out of the Dwarf she was standing on, who happened to be named Afaro. He had an afro instead of a beard. How strange.




    Suria
    Health: 95% [-1% by Slap, -4% by Struggle, From 100%]
    Level: 7
    Experience: 35/110 [+3 for Three Weakling Dwarves]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 4998
    Equipment: None
    Location: Trap Room, Eastern Side, On top of Afaro
    Status: Speed, Beating the Crap out of an Afro
    Efficiency: 125%

    Summary: Suria was woken up by a slap in the Guard Room, roared, growled, and hissed at Grith in response to his hissing, hissed at Crystice, then complained when ordered to take prisoners. She followed Diana and beat the crap out of Ulthor, then Dorge, and threw Dorge's body at Cytai, knocking him off Afaro before Dorge vomited. She kicked Afaro into the ground then hissed towards Grith and Cytai as a warning to not interfere before she began beating the crap out of Afaro.




    Battle Status:


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV5 M DWARF    "Raguld":     97% - [Unchanged] <PROTECT/REBOUND/WEB> {ProtectS/ReboundS Charging}
                      At Center of First Line, Attacking Dreggory
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Egaro":      85% - [Unchanged]
                      At Eastern Side of Second Line, Attacking Grith
    
    LV1 M DWARF    "Afaro":      73% - [-20% and Dropping Rapidly by Suria, From 93%]
                      At Eastern Side of Trap Room, No Longer In Line, Praying to The Avatar for a Quick Death
    
    LV2 M KNIGHT   "Guillermo":  86% - [Unchanged]
                      At Western Side of First Line, Attacking Omervium, Shield/Arm Injury by Arrow
    
    LV2 F GUARD    "Clarissa":   82% - [Unchanged] {HealS Ready}
                      At Eastern Side of First Line, Attacking Nalina
    
    LV3 M GUARD    "Tetryos":    39% - [Unchanged]
                      By Southern Entrance, Attacking Malsiah
    
    LV2 F BARBARIN "Aella":      76% - [Unchanged]
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Ecthelion
    
    LV3 M THIEF    "Jimmy":      95% - [Unchanged] <SPEED> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Flanking from West, Attacking Tedworthy
    
    LV2 M TUNNELER "Fumble":    100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV1 M TUNNELER "Jakl":      100% - [Unchanged]
                      Unknown Location
    
    LV2 M DWARF    "Dorge":      23% - [-72% by Suria, From 95%] - Unconscious
    LV1 M DWARF    "Ulthor":     12% - [-78% by Suria, From 90%] - Unconscious
    LV2 M GIANT    "Doug":       24% - Unconscious
    LV2 F THIEF    "Loretta":    64% - Unconscious

    Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Disarmed]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Disarmed]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":   70% [Charging, Delayed Firing]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  7. #1057
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    AZAZISAZ
    "ALMARON"

    BADWARD



    With Doug dispatched by the Lightning Traps, Azazisaz now turned his attention towards Egaro the dwarf.

    'Such an outmatched force... are all heroes this bad at fighting and planning?' he wondered aloud.

    --It is something to be thankful for, no doubt.--

    Two of Azazisaz's fireballs hit the dwarf and one, unfortunately, hit Grith by accident. Azaz shot him a sheepish smile and lifted up his goggles; they were seriously impairing his vision.




    SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 90
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1 (131/200)
    Keeper Approval: 50 (Calm)
    Mood: Apolegetic.
    Status: Fighting.
    Quick Summary: Azazisaz starts throwing fireballs at Egaro, accidentally hits Grith with one.


    Spoiler

    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  8. #1058
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Dreggory Pakal

    ~}Soldier of Fortune{~



    Dreggory and Raguld were locked in a brutal melee. The had worn down each others Protect spells and, from there, the battle commenced apace; Both had landed hits. There was a clear winner though and that was Dreggory. Having switched out his shortsword for a javelin, he'd extended his reach greatly, well beyond the dwarf's, and still Raguld couldn't risk closing for fear of his shield. Raguld had been stabbed twice in the chest and his beard was specked with blood and drenched with sweat. Raguld has used all his strength and the goblin footsoldier had remained stalwart in defense, careful not to over-commit. The dwarf could have fought on for an hour even with his current wounds, but it was evident already that he wouldn't win. It had always been evident. Right from the moment he was sent on this mission.

    Then the dynamic shifted. Suddenly the dwarf was struggling - covered in sticky web. Dreggory took full advantage, lunging with his javelin and driving it into Raguld's leg. The tip of the javelin, weakened by an earlier axe-blow, broke off inside along with a small section of the haft. Raguld cried out, but the goblin had already ditched the useless shaft and resorted back to his trusty shortsword. Raguld drove him off again with a wild swing and ripped off the last of the web.

    "End this... order your troops to surrender."

    "I will die a good death, ya weasel-faced... bad individual."

    Around him, his comrades fell. He knew the goblin didn't see it - he was too focused on the immediate battle - but Raguld had his attention split. He saw the flanks crumbling and felt Doug fall with the force of a low-level tremor. He never saw Suria though; not when it mattered. He tumbled forward into Dreggory's shield; depressing the central boss and being impaled by the vicious spikes hidden within. A sickening squelch and a spray of blood. The clatter of axes hitting the stone floor. Raguld fell back onto the ground and Dregs kicked away his axes. The dwarf would have passed out soon enough from bloodloss - but Dreggory took no chances and knelt down to clobber his opponent in the head with his pommel.

    Dreggory stood up and tried to decide who to target next. On either side of him, Clarissa and Guillermo, there were armoured targets against which he could do very little. The fight was very nearly over and there was nothing to be gained from getting in the way of others, so he simply stood his ground.



    DREGS'S SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 485
    Level: 5 (495|600)
    Health: 77%
    Keeper Approval: Tesonu: 40 (Neutral) Animus: 15 (Neutral) Mikaelios: 0 (Neutral) Kuroki: 85 (Friendly)
    Mood: Weary.
    Status: Standing his ground.
    Quick Summary: Knocked out Raguld.



    Spoiler

    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 26th, 2013 at 01:19.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  9. #1059
    Demon Spawn Keeper Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tanis Base, The Great Derelict
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Lord Ecthelion


    Ecthelion's armor absorbed several more blows from the Barbarian, and the Salamander responded with a swipe of his head, pushing her away for a moment. Suddenly, the only active Sentry on the western side fired, slamming its projectile into the Barbarian. Ecthelion saw this as an opportunity to disarm her. He quickly charged at her, and grabbed the hammer in his jaws. She began desperately hitting and kicking the Salamander in an attempt to break his grip on her weapon.

    The Salamander Lord then used the Barbarian's own weapon against her, smacking it into her torso and head. The Barbarian stumbled, and Ecthelion tried to hit her again with her hammer, but she dodged it, and slammed her foot against Ecthelion's throat. He released the weapon, coughing and spluttering, stunned by the force of the impact. Suddenly, Ecthelion heard a voice from behind, telling him to hold still. He continued to hold his ground, as the Witch Emmra was casting a spell on him. The Barbarian swung at the Salamander again, but this time blow was barely felt.

    It must be the Protect spell. That'll help me nicely against this Hero.

    He, too, felt another spell being cast, its magic flowing through his body, restoring vitality. Ecthelion tried his hardest to stay still, but the Barbarian continued to attack Ecthelion with amazing ferocity, thus breaking the contact between the Salamander and Emmra. This stopped the progress of the spell, but he already felt energized by it. As a matter of courtesy, he said quickly,

    "Thanks, your help is much appreciated."

    The huge Salamander blocked another assault from the Barbarian as he turned back to her, using his head alone as a great big hammer, staggering her. Ecthelion repeatedly bashed the Hero, still trying to avoid her attacks even with his Protect. In a sudden counter, the Barbarian whacked the great Salamander on the head. He was dazed for a moment, before angrily sweeping her off the ground with his massive tail. She tried to get back up, but was not quick enough.

    As a final resolution for his fight against the Barbarian, Lord Ecthelion drew himself up, standing tall on his legs and using his tail to balance himself. He could look over the whole battle from this position, but kept his attention on his enemy. She looked up at him with obvious fear, trying to adopt a defensive stance as she scrambled to her feet.

    "Goodnight, Hero!"

    Using all of his strength, Ecthelion slammed his head into the Barbarian, sending her sliding into of the disarmed Sentries. She was out cold.

    There were no more flankers, apart from the Thief attacking Ted. Now that both of them had Speed, their fight was mostly a blur of motion. Tired of watching them go at it, he just thought to himself.

    Ah, screw that Speed. Let's see if you can dodge this.

    He charged at the blur, hoping that he would not hit his friend. Luckily he did not, and knocked the Thief against the wall.




    Ecthelion Summary

    Health: 70% (+16 Emmra, -12 Aella)
    Level: 1
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Focused
    Status: Attacking Jimmy
    Experience: 24/30 (+13 fighting Aella, +3 attacking Jimmy)
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion continued to attack the Barbarian, had Protect and Heal cast on him by Emmra, knocked the Barbarian out and began attacking Jimmy.

    Current Buffs/Debuffs: Protect

    Previous Target: Aella, the female Barbarian
    Damage Dealt: 18%

    Current Target: Jimmy, the male Thief
    Damage Dealt: 8%

    Battle Status

    Last edited by Keeper Decagon; April 26th, 2013 at 11:44.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

    Creatures in Northland


    Creatures in RCI



    Creatures in Faircoast


  10. #1060
    Orc Dark_Omega MK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Northland Iceland



    GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider


    GRITH
    The Demon Spawn

    Somewhere, in a very complicated time line.

    Grith was showing Egaro how much hate he has on his demon spawn body. Egaro was still being clawed and bitten by Grith while the dwarf was unable to defend himself properly due to the strength of the beast. Grith suddenly gets pushed by a fireball, he could not see the source and started just hissing randomly, the fireball didn't hurt him much, but it did broke his concentration. The Dwarf was gonna take this as his chance, but then fireballs start hitting him as well, Grith shoots a fireball on his own at the Dwarf. This proven to be too much for the hero who collapses on the floor completely beaten and with signs of burning and clawing all over him.

    Grith could not celebrate thought, as he started to get a bearing on his surroundings, he sees Suria just about to take Afaro from Cytai. Suria hisses at the demon spawns and Grith starts trembling and to back away, he hisses back in desperation not knowing exactly what to do. The demon spawn quickly leaves the battle and runs towards his lair where he "hides" under his bed, completely terrified.

    Gwannial was much too busy watching the fight to even notice the demon spawns territorial behavior. He does notice Suria beating everyone left and right. (Clearly we were not needed for this, my time was wasted as this brute could have just taken everyone out on her own. This pathetic excuse for a squadron... Obviously the lord is the poorest tactician ever or he really hates these people to send them towards their certain deaths.) Gwannial continues watching as the hero force starts to get defeated. (This is a waste of time, i will need specimens for my experiment thought, i am forced to tag along in this "battle". My talents sure are wasted.)

    GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 80%
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 47
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Location: Trap Room.
    • Status: Watching, indifferent.
    • Efficiency: 90%
    • Summary: Continues watching the battle.


    GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 90%
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Location: Lair
    • Status: Scared.
    • Efficiency: 0%
    • Summary: Defeats Egaro and hides under his bed.


    Battle Status

    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; April 26th, 2013 at 18:48.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •