Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Northland Iceland

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Sweet Sorceress

Emmra remained sitting by the edge of Hannibal's Hatchery, as the female Guard seemed to allow it. She sat quietly, watching the chickens run around as she tried to ignore what was happening beyond the single Braced Door of the room. The side of her head still hurt from when the other Guard hit her. She wasn't sure how long she would remain there, nor what would happen next. She didn't want to know. She wanted it to all pass through as quickly as possible. She wanted to go home. The anticipation and suspense of what was going to happen to her was making her heart ache. She just wanted to go home.

"Maybe Viviona is right," the female Guard suddenly said. Emmra shyly looked up towards her, "W-What do you mean?" The Guard stared at her for a moment before she answered, "You seem pretty harmless." "Oh..." Emmra turned away, looking down towards the chickens again, "My mother taught me magic. All I learned is protective magic and enchantments. But even if I knew how... I don't think I could bring myself to hurt someone..." "Not exactly the type of thing you should be telling an enemy, especially one holding you captive," the Guard replied. Emmra looked back at her for a moment in confusion, then looked back down. "I don't know what to say..." she whispered.

"If I wanted to," the Guard continued, "I could easy take advantage of you. I could amuse myself and beat you or poke you with my spear without fear of resistance now that I know just how harmless you are. You're probably going to be submitted to torture so it wouldn't matter much either way." Emmra suddenly turned back to the Guard, now feeling fearful of her. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest. She moved away from the Guard and curled herself next to the wall and muttered, "I just want to go home..."

The room became quiet of voices for a moment before the Guard spoke up again, "What are you even doing here?" Emmra looked back up to her with scared and confused eyes, "Um... what... what do you mean?" She couldn't help but feel shaky, and she knew her voice revealed that. "You don't seem to belong here," the Guard answered, "You seem so... naive... You don't fit in here, not in a time of war. Almost..." The Guard suddenly stopped, pausing for just a moment before she continued, "Forget it." Emmra looked down for a moment before she turned away from the Guard and went back to watching the chickens.

Emmra remained quiet as she watched the chickens with a frown sticking on her face. She realized how frustrated she was feeling, but she didn't know exactly why. There was something specifically bothering her. She wasn't sure if she should speak up about it, but finally she followed her intuition and turned back to the Guard, "I want to know something." The Guard stared at her, appearing to have no objection. Emmra continued with her question, "Why would you find amusement by hurting me...? I don't understand it..." The Guard continued to stare at her for a moment before she answered, "Perhaps I would find enjoyment in taking revenge for what your little 'friend' did to me." "Revenge?" Emmra repeated.

The Guard placed a hand on her helmet, which Emmra then realized was in a horrible condition. She hadn't noticed before, fearful of retaining contact with the Guard, but now she could see. The helmet was beaten up and worn, having dents and scratch marks all over it. The metal had been ripped open a bit in a couple places and appeared red, with what Emmra recognized to be blood. Seeing it now, Emmra didn't know how she failed to notice it before. The Guard then removed her helmet, causing Emmra to nearly shriek at what she saw. She placed her hands over her mouth to prevent herself from speaking. Blood was running down the Guard's face from her forehead, where there rested terrible claw marks. The blood stained even her short, blonde hair a bit.

The Guard glared at Emmra, making her want to cower in the corner. She felt like the Guard would suddenly come running at her with burning anger and try to impale her with her spear. She was frightened that she could even draw such an image in her head, to create such a horrifying thought. The Guard spoke in a low, dark tone, "This is what I would seek revenge for." Emmra heard herself whimper as she tried to speak, "I'm sorry...!" "You're sorry?" the Guard questioned, almost as if in disgust. "I'm sorry... this happened... I don't... I..."

When the Guard suddenly pointed her spear towards Emmra, she realized she was standing. More than that, she was stepping closer and closer towards the Guard. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't stop. She felt a powerful impulse awakening from within. It was a desire she had to fulfill. Before she knew it, the sharp end of the Guard's spear was pressing against her chest as Emmra tried to get closer to her. The Guard growled at her, "This can easily rip through that pretty dress of yours and tear through your flesh." Emmra, feeling tears run down her cheeks, whispered back, "I know."

Emmra stretched her hands out towards the Guard's forehead, touching upon her wound. She could feel the Guard's spear pushing against her chest a bit more, but Emmra did not back down. She closed her eyes, releasing her own touch of magic. It wasn't the most comfortable position to call upon her magic, but Emmra tried and focused. Particles of magic touched upon the wound, soothing any pain as they began to close the wound. Emmra suddenly felt like a weight was lifted from her chest as she heard a metallic clash as something hit the ground.

Emmra stepped closer, fully placing her hands upon the woman's forehead. She took in a deep breath as she found greater ease in focusing. Powerful Healing magic flowed into the wound more smoothly than before. All of the terrible scratches were disappearing, returning her flesh to its natural beauty. She could hear the Guard's voice, but she sounded so distant as Emmra was deep in focus, "Why... are you doing this...?" Emmra, retaining her focus and keeping her eyes closed, whispered back softly, "I don't like seeing other people in pain... I don't like any of this... I just wish everyone would get along... I want everyone to be happy, like my sister and me... but all this fighting... I think it's changed her..."

Emmra finally opened her eyes. Her job was done, the woman's wound was fully healed. She stood still, staring at Emmra with a different, but kinder, look in her eyes. "How do you feel?" Emmra asked her. The woman shook her head a bit in confusion, almost appearing to be trying to avoid direct eye contact with Emmra, "You... You're... different... You're so simple and pure... I don't understand it... You represent everything that's been lost in this cause, everything that gave this war meaning... You're everything I've always wanted to believe in..." Emmra felt a strange sensation. She could sense something incredibly powerful, but with a loving warmth. The woman took a step towards her, "I feel like I'm always surrounded by brutes... It's tiring... I never thought I'd meet someone like you, someone so kind and loving... I don't know what to say... How I feel..."

The woman took another step closer, causing Emmra to take a step back in surprised reaction. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore as she felt that sensation grow stronger and stronger. Emmra felt a hand on her left cheek as the woman whispered softly, "I want you." Before Emmra knew what happened, the distance between the two of them came to a close as she felt their lips press together. Emmra's eyes matched her confusion, but the woman took no notice as she closed her eyes and lost herself in bliss. Emmra wasn't sure what to make out of any of this but she felt displeasure in the moment. She was uncomfortable kissing her and she didn't like being so close to the smell of blood.

Emmra took a step back and the woman noticed her resistance. She opened her eyes and let go of Emmra and took her own step backwards. The two of them stared at each other for a moment. Emmra felt awkward and shy. She could see regret in the woman's face. Emmra wasn't sure what to do, but finally broke the silence with the single question on her mind, "What was that for?" "Uh... I'm... sorry, I don't know what came over me," she replied, her face becoming even more red, "I just... what am I doing... I'm supposed to be guarding a prisoner..." The room went quiet for a moment as the Guard watched Emmra with strange, confused eyes. Emmra suddenly spoke up, "I'm not mad... I'm just confused..." The Guard let out a weary sigh. The two of them went quiet again,

The Guard suddenly took a step towards Emmra as she spoke with great enthusiasm, "I know, let me-" Emmra took a step back in reaction. She wasn't sure what the Guard was going to do this time but she was very confused. The Guard whispered in a softer voice, "...I'm not going to hurt you." Emmra shook her head, "I don't like the smell of blood, it makes my stomach feel sickly." The Guard touched her bloody face and her eyes looked down for a moment before she spoke again, "Oh... This will be quick then..."

The Guard placed a hand on the side of Emmra's head. Emmra pulled away at first when she felt a painful sting, recalling the injury she suffered earlier at the hands of the other Guard. Then, she felt a warm, tingling sensation of magic flow through her. Emmra knew immediately what it was. The Guard's healing magic soothed her pain until it was no more. Emmra kept her eyes closed through the whole process, then finally opened them again, "Thank you." The Guard nodded in response then took a step back to give the two of them some distance. The room went quiet again, save for the chickens and the battle occuring just beyond the Braced Door. Suddenly Emmra felt very homesick.

"I don't understand how you could be so trusting of me to let me touch you, after everything I said and did," the Guard told her. Emmra sat down by the wall again, having no answer for her. She wasn't sure herself, either. She didn't feel anything of cruel intent from the Guard. Quite the opposite. She wasn't sure how, but she felt like she could easily trust the Guard. Like she shouldn't even have to question it. It seemed so natural to her, but she didn't understand any of it. She didn't know why she felt this way. She couldn't recall a moment that has ever made her this confused.

~ ~ ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Emmra
    Health: 100% [+5% by Heal]
    Level: 6
    Experience: 25/80 [+6 for Perfect Heal]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 1700
    Equipment: Wizard Staff
    Efficiency: 100%
    Summary:
    Emmra talked with and apparently befriended Tiera, trading Heal Spells and a touch on the lips.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Radia "The Newbie"

Keeper! A firefly has buzzed into your dungeon.

With a fwoof of whirling blue mist from out the portal, comes the sweet buzzing of dastardly wings. A new evil creature finds herself flying from the depths of the portal systems into a new dungeon. Her hatchling training over, it's about time she moved up to serving a real, waring keeper! She hopes she will not be rejected right off. The last dungeon she flew into was met with the quick yank of her wings, and promptly being tossed right back out of that wretched keeper's land. A green colored keeper, and a smug one at that. She'll remember that, but for now all is new, and fresh. She gets to explore a brand new world, and at the risk of sounding cliche... She can't wait to get started.

"First thing's first!" buzzes the fly, a lair is to be made. A small mound of sorts, one she can come home to after a long day of flight to flop in her bed, clean her legs and antennae, and promptly lose consciousness. With haste, she buzzes loudly past imps, through the secret door opening just enough for her to buzz under it as she makes a sharp turn right and toward the lairs. She collects a modest amount of trash strewn about the place and piles it all up into one nice big heap. A smelly, yet comfortable pile for a firefly like her to rest the abdomen. Once and a while, she knows she'll come here to rest... if she can remember where she gathered the damn thing. Now, now she wants to meet her new keeper. Maybe this one won't throw her out, if she introduces herself.

With a flick of her antennae and the work of her wings she lifts herself off of her trash heap and buzzes into the keeper's nerve center. She stares with amazement at the beating dungeon heart, flying around it a few laps, before she looks up into the ceiling above the lovely evil heart. "Hello Keeper! Radia at your service. Yes. I will like to look for you. To be your eyes, to look everywhere my wings can carry me. I will do what you tell me, I like to follow orders. I should hope to be good as a scout, but I'm not so good at fighting! I will train if you tell me to. So what should I do? Explore? Train? Read? I can read! I just don't always remember the words." She chitters happily. An excited little bug.

Health: 100%, 6 petals.
    Level: 1
    Experience : 0/15 - 15 required to level 2
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Excited
    Summary: Radia entered the dungeon, Reminisced her short past, Created a lair and greeted the keeper.
    Last edited by Atomisk; November 9th, 2013 at 21:14.

Maiden of the Nest
    Chandra
    The Banishing Priestess

Clarissa
    Do-It-Yourself

Clarissa was still sat beside the Guard Room table, slowly falling asleep. The battle was tiring, especially after everything she had been through beforehand; a lost battle, an embarrasing torture and then another battle. What a day it had turned out to be.

The Guard awoke suddenly when the sound of the Sentry Cannons emanated from the other side of the Steel Door. She tried to pull herself up with the table's aid, but she could not stand on her left leg. The cloth she wrapped around the wound was saturated with blood, meaning that she needed to find another bandage soon, or find a Healer. Clarissa did her best to limp towards the main dungeon, using the wall to support her as she went.

Meanwhile, Chandra was still busy training. Eventually, she made some progress with her casting. She felt her Healing magic flow within her, using her staff to channel it to her target, a half-wrecked training dummy. Naturally the Heal had no effect, but it presented a new milestone in her magical ability.

Well, Tesonu wanted more Healing, and now he's got it.

She thought to herself for a moment, and remembered that she could put her new skill to use where the battle was. Before simply walking off, however, she decided to inform Tesonu first. She looked up at the ceiling as she spoke.

"Tesonu, I have now gained the ability to Heal others, and I'm going to make my way to the battle to provide assistance to whoever requires it."

Chandra moved out of the room quickly, proceeding towards the Guard Room. The first injured creature she encountered was Clarissa, who had made it halfway the corridor before collapsing, just beyond the Magic Door. Chandra saw that the cloth wrapped around her leg was soaked with blood, and she instinctively summoned her magic forwards. Before it could be cast, though, the bandage had to be removed.

"Hello, Guard. I'm Chandra, and I can help you, but first you must remove that bandage."

Her tone friendly and warm, Chandra moved closer to Clarissa. The female Guard was not usually very trusting of creatures such as Chandra, but there was something about her that comforted Clarissa. She nodded to the Maiden, and unwrapped the cloth bandage. Underneath, her leg looked terrible, blood still pouring out of the wound.

Chandra recoiled for a moment at the sight. She could see that whatever had hit the Guard went straight through her leg, making the Healing process slightly more complicated, but not impossible. She raised her staff to the wound, and her magic flowed into it, repairing the leg quickly. Clarissa felt much better already, but after the Healing had finished, she could still not walk on her leg properly. Chandra shook her head.

"I'm sorry, your injury was complex and rather severe; I could only seal the wound and replenish some blood, but the rest needs to heal naturally. A good night's sleep in the Lair should do the trick."

She smiled at Clarissa, who responded with a thankful nod.

"Thank you, Maiden, for your help. There are more injured in the Guard Room and beyond, and I'm sure they need your assistance too."

Clarissa nodded again, and limped onwards, towards the Lair. Chandra walked quickly towards the Guard Room, preparing her staff for more Heals.

Clarissa Summary

Health: 82% (+10 by Chandra)
    Gold Held: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Mood: ZzZzzzZzzZZz....
    Efficiency: 0%
    Equipment: Lance, Tool-Kit
    Experience: 19/25
    Quick Summary: Clarissa limped into the main dungeon, was healed partially by Chandra, and went to sleep in the Lair.

Chandra Summary

Health: 100%
    Level: 2
    Mood: Content
    Equipment: Magic Staff
    Experience: 3/25 (+10 training, +3 Heal)
    Quick Summary: Chandra levelled up, gaining Heal Other, and proceeded to the battle location, encountering Clarissa in the corridor. She healed her partially, and then continued on to the Guard Room.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Gwannial witnessed how the tentacle chief finally died. This "victory" was meaningless to him, all science and experimentation gone, alongside with Tesonu's commanding abilities left him with so much to be desired to say the least. Without saying anything, Gwannial walked towards his lair, ignoring everyone, he seems pretty angry. He picks up his stuff and notebooks and walked into the portal room turning back for the last time he only said this.

"It seems that the rumors about you were wrong, i thought you were an entity who care for science, but you are nothing but a warmonger, a bloodthirsty, careless and incompetent being. I won't bother myself helping you no more, may your death be swift by the hands of your enemies. Good bye Tesonu and good riddance."

The spider jumps into the portal, leaving the dungeon for good.

GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 80%
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 117
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Walks toward his lair, picks up all his stuff and leaves the dungeon.

Keeper Tesonu

Through Sight-of-Evil, Tesonu kept a close eye on what was occurring with the invasion on Hannibal's dungeon. He did not pay much heed to the Tentacles, as he knew the outcome of that battle already. It was the invasion battle that he was uncertain of. He had planned everything so carefully and properly estimated the strength of his and enemy forces. Everything should have gone smoothly, yet things were going terribly wrong. He knew the reason, however. He never expected this kind of attitude from his Creatures, but perhaps it was the intense nature of the invasion that challenged them and revealed their own true nature. It was disappointing to see, to say the least.

Watching the battle, seeing it turn from bad to worse, Tesonu couldn't help but feel a twitch. It was an urge of sorts, to simply proceed to the final step of his plan and bring his army back to the dungeon while abandoning Admortis. His forces seemed to be constantly in a situation where Tesonu risked casualties that far exceeded his to-be reward for having them stay. It was an unnatural feeling to have that twitch where upon he would initiate a spark of magic, one that most beings couldn't understand due to them possessing a more physical body. Then again, Tesonu wondered if most Dungeon Keepers understood that feeling.

The battle finally concluded and Crystice ordered everyone to proceed towards Hannibal's Torture Chamber. As they did so, Emmra kept an eye on Emmra's situation. She was a powerful Healer, and for the longest time she was Tesonu's only one. Even with the newest Healers he received lately, they were all second to her talent. Tesonu considered her a casualty that he was not willing to take for Admortis and Ithique, at least not for getting them back sooner. He constantly felt that magical twitch, but he managed to put himself at ease when he realized she was in no risk of death. How ironic that Viviona technically just saved her life.

Knowing that there was no further threat based on his previous castings of Sight-of-Evil, Tesonu did not want to spare any more of his mana to keep constant track of his Creatures. He barely had enough for Hold Audience as it was. Instead, he decided to rely on his own basic senses as a Dungeon Keeper. He waited for that moment, when the magic blocking him from his mental connection with Admortis and Ithique was gone. Then he suddenly felt it, and he knew it was time. Summoning whatever strength he still had left, Tesonu began to call forth ancient Keeper magic designed to fulfill the mutual trust and benifit between a Keeper and their Creatures. If only most Keepers knew of the spell's history. Tesonu initiated the spark of magi-

"It seems that the rumors about you were wrong."

"Huh, what?"

Tesonu turned towards the speaker, his Spider known as Gwannial.

"I thought you were an entity who care for science, but you are nothing but a warmonger, a bloodthirsty, careless and incompetent being. I won't bother myself helping you no more, may your death be swift by the hands of your enemies. Good bye Tesonu and good riddance."

A SPIDER HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

"...Good riddance to you to. Jackass."

God damn bugs.

Where was I? Oh yeah...

Tesonu initiated the spark of magic, and cast Hold Audience. Every one of his Creatures, at least those still alive, were instantly transported into Tesonu's Heart Chamber. He knew there would be confusion within his army, but that was to be expected. He only explained to Crystice, and there was a reason for that. But first, he had to address a few... issues... He had to do his best to restrain his voice.

"Welcome back, Creatures."

"First, I will start out by saying that the invasion was a complete disaster. We're lucky we only had one fatal casualty, but we should have had none. I planned everything accordingly, but it seems that there is one factor I could not take into consideration..."

With burning anger, Tesonu slapped Dreggory, Asifet, Scourge, Almaron, Malefric, and Paste to send them on their knees and bring them closer to his Dungeon Heart, so that they were the center of attention.

"I present to you... six... mistakes... All of you, failures. I estimated you to be of appropriate strength to be worthy for taking part in this invasion, but it seems loyalty is a better question. When push came to shove, you all proved unworthy through a blatant disobediance of orders. Your actions, or perhaps your inaction, nearly cost the whole invasion. If there is anyone to blame, it is you six. Out with you, I never wish to see you again in my dungeon!"

Tesonu plucked Asifet, Scourge, Malefric, and Paste then promptly dumped them into the Portal.

A MELEE WARLOCK, NECROMANCER ROGUE, AND GENERIC BLACK KNIGHT/DARK ELF HAVE LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

"Dreggory and Almaron, I expected better of you two. But in the end, at the time when I needed you most, you both provided nothing but disappointment. I've seen better signs of loyalty within my newest of recruits. You await the same punishment, and will be banished forever from my dungeon!"

Tesonu picked up Dreggory and Almaron then sent them back towards where they came.

A GOBLIN AND CONFUSED WARLOCK HAVE LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

"Now then, for the rest of you. First off, let me say that you performed splendidly where you could. Secondly, I'm sure a number of you are confused as to why we're back in the dungeon. Well, you must learn of what occurred while you were gone."

"For those of you who were aware of my alliance with the Tentacle Tribe, you should know that they have betrayed us. They launched an invasion on our dungeon, but they also sent an invasion on Hannibal's dungeon with the intention of catching my invasion army from the rear and destroying my forces. I, however, expected this and made plans for it. We dealt with the invasion on our dungeon, leaving the majority of the Tentacles dead, including their chief, and the Chief's son being our prisoner in addition to the Chief's daughter whom we captured a while ago. As for the army that went into Hannibal's dungeon, that is why I prepared myself to cast Hold Audience. This allowed us to turn the invasion into a rescue mission, saving Admortis and Ithique, while simultaneously sending the Tentacle Army into Hannibal's defenses instead. Right now, they battle each other and no matter the outcome, it ends up benefiting us."

"There's a reason as to why I didn't tell you beforehand, however. Quite frankly, I did not want you to believe everything was under control. I did not want you to relax or take unnecessary risks just because you believed there was a backup plan to fall back on. I wanted everyone to fight their hardest, to fight for their lives, so that we can reduce the amount of casualties we had. Judging by the results, it seemed to work, for the most part."

"Now then, I need everyone to go and rest. I do not have the energy to cast Heal on anyone, as I spent it all on spells like Hold Audience, Sight-of-Evil, and Inferno. You'll have to rest naturally in the Lair. I'll have my Imps take the unconscious Creatures themselves. Once you're all rested up, return to your previous duties. We're not out of this yet. I'll need some Barricades, Doors, and Traps to replace the ones lost in the battle."

"Niea and Zukia, after you're both rested, report to the Heart Chamber. I have special orders for you two. Deimoria and Demorlia, I'd like to see you two as well, afterwards. Crystice, once Admortis is rested up, bring him to the Heart Chamber as well."

"Tali, you should go to the Graveyard."

"That is all."

I thought you were going to send Tali over with the others.

"No, I think it would be better if she stayed for a while... I want to observe her and how she interacts with Valira."

"Now then, I also need to finish up that Lair. Shouldn't be that difficult."

Tesonu spends 1200 Gold placing the last four tiles. Meanwhile, the Imps begin taking bodies over to the Graveyard after taking Turok to the prison. Notably, there weren't enough graves for this many Tentacles.

"Imps, wait and see if a new Vampire arises shortly. Then dump more bodies in the Graveyard. Do not mine out the Cave-In debris just yet, I want to try and rebuild our defenses first. There may be some Tentacles on the other side. "

Keeper, you also have some introductions to make.

"Really? Whom?"

I'll play the messages.

A BLACK KNIGHT HAS ENTERED THE DUNGEON.

"My lord..... I am Tarkus.... Heh...... The Bloody Handed One... My axe is yours.... in the coming battles....."

"Go and train, Tarkus. I would have given you orders sooner, but I was tending to a battle. Several battles, in fact."

I bet you're going to love this one.

"What is it...?"

A TORTURE VICTIM HAS DIED AND RETURNED AS A GHOST.

"Oh it's a Ghost, that's not too bad."

Tesonu looks at the Ghost.

"Oh..."

"God..."

:Damn it..."

Yep. His name is Mesa.

"It even spells his name! Damn it! I'm going to..."

"I'm going to fucking kill it."

Why not make use of it?

"Who do you think you are, my mother? God damn it. I need to go piss off Suria again so she can get rid of all my problems. Just as soon as she heals up and kills the god damn Fly."

And... lastly...

A FIREFLY HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON.

"Oh, a Fly. That's... whatever. At least it's not already dead."

"Hello Keeper! Radia at your service. Yes. I will like to look for you. To be your eyes, to look everywhere my wings can carry me. I will do what you tell me, I like to follow orders. I should hope to be good as a scout, but I'm not so good at fighting! I will train if you tell me to. So what should I do? Explore? Train? Read? I can read! I just don't always remember the words."

"That's... great. Go train or something and try not to die."

Did the Ghost bug you that much?

"Shut up with your puns and yes it did."

"God damn it, I need a nap."

Important Actions:
    Cast Hold Audience
    Sacked Dreggory, Asifet, Scourge, Almaron, Malefric, and Paste
    Explained Situation to Army

General Orders:
    All Creatures: Rest Up and Return to Previous Duties
    Niea/Zukia, Deimoria/Demorlia, Admortis/Crystice: Report to Heart Chamber
    Tali: Head to the Graveyard
    Tarkus, Radia: Train

Research Orders:
    Only Malsiah will Research
    Disease or Destroy Walls

Manufacture Orders:
    Wooden Barricades
    Iron Barricades
    Sentry Traps
    Spike Traps
    Braced Doors
    Steel Doors

Imp Orders:
    Remain in the Dungeon
    If Vampire Rises Shortly, Dump More Bodies in the Graveyard

Research in Progress:
    Disease: 0%
    Destroy Walls: 7%

Trap Production:
    2 Spike Traps

Current Gold:
    760, +1706 (Gem), -1200 (4 Lair Tiles)

Current Mana:
    6/6000 +1123, -500 (Sight-of-Evil * 4), -850 (Hold Audience * 34)

Mana Gain:
    66 Per Turn

Tesonu is napping!

After being warped back into the dungeon by the influence of Hold Audience. Diana surprised by this, listened to Tesonu a bit but was not paying much attention, her biggest concern was searching for Grith, when she found him unconcious she let out a sigh of relief and in the middle of Tesonu's speech she feel onto the ground, she finally had reached her limit.

"Home... at last."

She unconciously whispered to herself while on the ground, next to Grith, inside the dungeon heart room.

Guillermo Ortega was surprised by the magic and even more surprised by the unknown room he was into. With sword and shield ready still thinking it was an enemy trick he listens to Tesonu's speech, he recognized the voice as the entity from the torture chamber. Ortega looks around.

"Asi que esto es un Dungeon Heart... Esto es lo que aquellos idiotas desean tanto." said the knight to himself. Tesonu's speech finally ended and the knight makes a reverence to Tesonu's heart and adds "At service, Keeper." and then turns toward Crystice. "Pleasure fighting your side comandante! I accomodate to place i have not met until orders new!." After this, the knight walks away and heads towards the lair, a bed pops out of nowhere in one spot of the lair. Unclear on what was the meaning of this exactly, the knight decides to take a rest on the bed, he assumed that this was familiar territory and he was also very tired, a long day of work: Three battles, one defeat and a torturing.

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 11%
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 100
    • Efficiency: 0%

GUILLERMO'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 35%
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 0

GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 10%
    • Level: 5
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Gold in Lair: 200

Summary: Seriously... just read the damn post!

Valira
    The Lifeless Vampire

Valira remained in darkness, engulfed completely by shadows. She had to wonder if this was death. She felt nothing, so surely it was. It was a familiar feeling, to be sure. She always felt nothing. But she wasn't sure if feeling nothing was quite it. She could still feel the empty, and she theorized that she would not feel at all. That she would be in a forever sleep without feel, without anything. She would be gone. Perhaps this is what she should have expected. Eternal sleep but feeling empty, rather than being empty. Or perhaps this is what being empty really was. She had no clue, but it surely was disappointing to learn that death was nothing more, nothing less. Merely the familiar emptiness she always feels, that forever suffering within a deep sleep.

Valira could hear a distant sound, but it seemed to be swallowed by the darkness she was in and nearly failed to reach her. But there it was, still there. She tried to listen in as to what it was, unable to move. It was a distinct burning sound, perhaps a torch? This was all becoming very familiar, much to her disappointment. She knew this feeling, this sound, this moment. Then, she heard a loud creaking sound and light began to shine into the darkness. Valira opened her eyes and stared straight up into a dungeon ceiling. A familiar face was looking into her coffin. She recognized her sparkling and eager green eyes, so full of life. Her lengthy white hair as it fell around her neck, towards Valira. Valira let out a deep sigh as she received her confirmation.

"Mistress Valira! You're alive!" Tali spoke with, what Valira guessed to be great happiness. Valira let out another sigh as she was reminded of the truth of the matter. Those words scorned her in ways the young girl never could understand. Unable to live, unable to die, she was cursed to forever repeat the shadow of life. At least Tali seemed happy about it. Maybe that was all that mattered. Tali eagerly grabbed Valira and pulled her up, helping her out of the coffin. Valira found herself, expectedly, at a Graveyard yet again. She noticed how difficult it was to move herself. Her body seemed unwilling, weak. It almost hurt to try. A pleasant feeling, surely.

"You don't look so good, Mistress Valira. Should I let you go back to sleep in there?" Tali asked her. "No, the Lair, Tali..." Valira answered, apparently through a whisper. She wasn't trying to whisper, it just came out that way. Tali made a small leap in the air, "To the Lair we go!" The youth began to practically drag Valira across the Graveyard. Valira spoke up, as best she could, "Tali, perhaps you should go and train... Do not waste your time with me..." Tali stopped and looked at her for a moment, "Umm... Ok." When Tali let go of her, Valira proceeded towards the Lair. The first step didn't quite make it and the Vampire quickly fell forward, only for Tali to catch her. "Tali, I'll be fin-" Valira tried to tell her, but Tali hushed her, "No, you're going to fall! You don't look so good, all so pale with lifeless eyes. I thought I lost you once, I don't want to lose you for real!" Valira stared straight ahead, blankly, "Tali, I'm cursed. I cannot-" "All the more reason for me to take you to the Lair! I don't know what curse that Tentacle put on you but he's dead, so I'm sure a little bed rest will make you all better!" Tali insisted. "Tali..." Valira repeated, but couldn't seem to get any words to follow. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to tell Tali regardless.

As Tali dragged Valira across various various rooms, the two of them eventually reached a four-way interception where Valira heard this distant beating sound. Like a spark, Valira suddenly remembered Tesonu. With the strength she could gather, Valira reached for Tali's shoulder. Her arm fell before it got anywhere close, so she tried to speak instead, "Wait, Tali." Tali stopped and then looked at her, "What is it, Mistress?" "I must inform Tesonu... so that he knows... when to call.." Valira's voice trailed off. She wasn't sure why, it just did. "Umm... Ok, let's go to Tesonu then! ...Where is he?" Tali asked her. Valira mumbled, "The heart... Keeper..." Tali jumped as she seemed to understand, "Oh, Master Tesonu! ...Wait, his name was Tesonu!? I've been getting it wrong all this time! Oh my gosh I'm so embarassed! I hope I don't get sacked! I'm sorry Master Tesonu, I messed up your name and I spread lies and slander by speaking it to your enemies!" "Tali..." Valira muttered but her voice trailed off again. Tali continued on anyways, "Forever they'll know you as the wrong name! You'll try to establish your reputation as the biggest, baddest Keeper around but they'll just get confused and mistake you for Keeper Tesuni, and it's all my fault!! Please don't hurt me, master!!"

By this point in time, Tali was on her knees and almost crying as she spoke to Keeper Tesonu. Valira, meanwhile, was laying on the ground after she fell forward when Tali suddenly let go of her. She tried to lift herself, but couldn't summon the strength or motivation to do it. So she just remained there, until Tali finally noticed her, "Oh my gosh, Valira, did I drop you!? I'm so sorry, I can't do anything right! Gaah, I didn't refer to you by your proper title! I'm so so sorry, my Mistress!" "Tali... I'm fine..." Valira whispered back. This time, Tali seemed to hear her, "Oh, that's good! Ummmm... I need to take you to Master Tesoni-Tesu-...Tesonu! Tesonu Tesonu Tesonu!! Yes!!" Tali picked Valira up off the ground and carried her into the Heart Chamber.

Once in the room, Tali set Valira down so she could stand on her own. She then spoke in a loud and cheery voice, "Master Tesonu! I present to you, Mistress Valira! She has something important to say!" Valira wasn't sure how important her statement was. It was more of her just notifying Tesonu that she needed to rest if she were to be capable of pleasing him as best she could. She didn't want to excite him over anything more. Valira finally opened her mouth but no words came out. She reminded herself what she was doing for Tesonu and put more effort in her voice, then the words came, "Keeper Tesonu... I need rest... After I return from death... I will please you after I wake again... however you desire to use me... Until I die without return... If ever I am fortunate to do..." Valira's voice then trailed off. Forcing that effort through her was... tiring. It hurt, but it was satisfying. For the briefest of moments, she felt something, rather than nothing.

"Maaasssteerrr Teeesssooonuuu, I'm sooo sooorryyy!!" Tali suddenly blurted out as she burst into tears, "I cannot remember your name! I am unworthy to remember it! It is so elegant and fitting for a glorious sin of evil creation and manifestation of beautiful cruelty and darkness on a level beyond my ability to fully understand!! I have spoken the wrong name and confused your enemies! Now they will be confused before they die rather than terrified! I've ruined your evil plans, please don't hurt me! Wait, no, yes actually do that! I must repent for my sins, er, mistakes! Slap me, throw me in the torture chamber and whip me! I deserve it for being so stupid and misrepresenting you, my beloved master of wickedness! Do with me how you see fit, and I'll show you I'm willing to obey as a minion of evil, your most loyal slave! I will do better next time I promise!! Please don't whip I don't want the whip the Mistress hurt me with the whip!!"

Tali's voice eventually turned more into high pitched screaming, which somewhat hurt Valira's ears. It was kind of sweet, actually, that Tali would give her such pain. Sweet, satisfying, feelings. Such realistic feelings and emotions almost convinced her that she was actually alive, and not merely a shadow of her former life and will. Almost.

Tali
    Tali Health: 63%
    Armor Health: 60%
    Level: 4
    Experience: 17/45
    Equipment: Swordy

Valira
    Health: 9% [-1% from Fall]
    Level: 3
    Experience: 0/35 [-63 for Resurrection]
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 5%

Summary:
    Tali got Valira up, then began to take her to the Lair. Valira stopped her to try and inform Tesonu first, and then Tali happened, and now they are in the Heart Chamber making a mess of tears (Tali is).

Tesonu is napping!

Radia "The Newbie"

At first, The bug buzzing around the dungeon heart as she waited for an answer-- all to eager to serve, had thought that the master had no words for her. She was ready to be off when suddenly, she vanished in a foof of smoke only to appear roughly two feet away from her original location. The same room, but to her surprise, Every other creature in the dungeon was here as well! She had no idea that there was such variety in the dungeon. The watches the punishment commence on those who had failed Tesonu. Slapped until they could not stand. Fallen to their knees then lifted and dropped into the portals. She had no idea she arrived late to the party, with large battles going on. Yet she was surely glad they were over, at least for now. She's not much of a fighter. Soon the 'meeting' was over, and the fly had received no answer by the time most creatures were limping back to their lairs to lick the wounds of the recent fight.

"That's... great. Go train or something and try not to die."

Radia spins on a dime as she hears the keeper talk specifically to her. "Training! At once my most malicious malevolent master!" The bug chitters on and buzzes out, flying beneath the door as low as she can while it opens. Down the hallways and through the hatchery. She catches a chicken in her legs while she flies, and feasts upon it's tender juicy raw flesh, dripping chicken blood onto the floor of the dungeon as she waits for the door to fully open. When the steel door screeches to a halt at the top of it's ascent, she flies toward the next one, which she simply knows to be the training room. She gnaws the feathery flesh off the chicken slow and tenderly, and drops it's boney corpse on the floor outside the training room before she buzzes inside. She finds herself a training dummy all to her own, bites, gnashes and bashes at the dummies with her fiery glowing blue abdomen.

"The Oncoming Storm" Torin

{Ah, What beauty, The endless expanse of nothingness. It's been thirty six years I've known this prison. But alas, I can feel something pulling on me. Something that has been tugging my whole death. And yet, something that never arrived. With so long in this dense misty plane of nothing, I can't remember but an ounce of my life alive. What or who I once was, is gone with naught but a blur. And now I feel my time to serve coming. The call of a keeper, I can only assume. These words I know, but how? That is a question I cannot answer. Where am I going? I'm being dragged. But I can't see where. There are so many being dragged along side of me. They are angry... I can feel their rage. Fallen comrades? No. This isn't happening now, to me. It happened before, to them. They are being dragged, and I am taking on their memories... Bloody sacrifice. Failure in war. What does it all mean? The tugging is stronger than ever before... This time, will I survive?}

The coffin in the graveyard, recently vacated, conjures a new corpse from the depths of it's fetid soil. A new life, or unlife, brought on by the various rotting corpses and the smell of fresh blood. The Vampire! He raises from his grave, arms crossed, only his unholy magic lifting him out of his soft casket, directly to his feet. His arms uncross slowly, the creaking of his bones very loud, popping, cracking enough to make a nearby imp hiss a sympathetic 'Ouch'... He stretches as one might when coming out of a comatose spell. He simply takes one step out of his coffin, and the other brings him to trip rather suddenly to the ground, falling flat on his face in the rotting soil beneath him. He promptly mentions a regret for getting out of bed this morning before realizing, that was not a bed. And this is not a floor. He gets up, and brushes himself off, looking around to see the walls of the dungeon, and the graves all around him. At first, he felt hungry. But all these rotting corpses, he knew would not feed him. Without a word as imps drag more dead bodies to the graveyard, the vampire shambles with his newly found legs toward the hatchery. He watched a fly zoom past, and in the hallways he saw another... One he felt strangely connected to, as if he knew what she is, and what he is are very similar. He heeded no mind for now as that girl is dragged by another into a completely different room.

The peck at his foot brought his mind back to his hunger. He saw at his feet, a chicken trying to feed on his shoe lace. He lifted the flailing feathery beast by it's short neck... He felt it's pulse, and smelled not nasty dirty feathers of the beast. Instead, he smelled it's fresh, flowing veins. Even as it tried to escape his grasp he could not help himself. His fangs bury themselves within the tender flesh of the chicken after he brings it closer. The chicken squawks and flaps wildly, before slowly going limp as he drains it of it's life. Once he has a belly full of warm KFC extract, he drops the shriveled corpse of his meal on the floor of the hatchery and shambles to the hallways, and further. He could see it now, the lair. A place where all make their homes. When he got to a spot he likes, he thought, {I'll move a bed in here.} And the magical tiles of the lair simply took over. A blue swoosh of swirling smoke, matching the color of the keeper appears before him. He nods in understanding of the strange magic as a coffin arrives through the clearing of the smoke. He runs his hands along the soft silken inside of it, before he closes it up. He'll come back here later, when he needs a rest.

{I need a work out. My anger boils.} He thought, as he drives his way out of this room. He ignores the myriad of creatures all piled up on their beds for now. Shambling back out into the hatchery, he stops. "Where is the training room?" He wondered out loud. Where indeed, the vampire was lost. Unlike some creatures he seems to lack the innate knowledge of a dungeon's layout upon their arrival. But, he could hear the clashing of various weapons upon dummies. At first he thought there might be a battle going on, with all the resting creatures. Yet he concluded through reason, that a battle just ENDED, if the keeper saw fit to let almost all his minions rest. He makes his way out of the south door of the hatchery, and through the small window in the steel door in front of him he saw the spinning of training dummies being whacked. Immediately, he makes his way inside and begins taking out his latent rage at the spinning wooden scarecrows in front of him with punches and slices of his newly realized claw-like hands. While he bashes dummies, he tries to think of his previous life. The combat should help him focus.

Radia
    Experience: 1/15 - 15 required to level 2 (+1 from training)
    Mood: Excited

Torin
    Experience: 2/15 - 15 required to level 2 (+2 from training)
    Mood: Angry (At nothing in particular.)

Summary

Radia follows her orders, grabs a bite to eat to fill her empty belly, and enters the training room to beat on hapless wooden dummies.

Torin rises from his tomb, drinks the blood of a chicken, sets up his lair, and barely manages to find the training room to start an angry undead workout session.
    Last edited by Atomisk; November 20th, 2013 at 15:55.

Lord Ecthelion

Mesa
    The Spirit of Fire

Tedworthy
    The Silent Salamander

Maiden of the Nest
    Chandra
    The Banishing Priestess

Tetryos
    Steadfast

Clarissa
    Do-It-Yourself

Sapphira
    A Shocking Salamander

In a flash, everyone was teleported to Tesonu's Dungeon Heart, as was the result of the powerful spell Hold Audience. The Keeper made his announcement, and publicly disgraced the six creatures who did not contribute to the invasion, and hence contributed to its failure. Then everyone began doing their own things.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Ecthelion collapsed after the teleport, no longer having the energy to hold his friend up. He barely listened to everything that was being said and done. Tedworthy was promptly dragged off by an Imp, as was Ecthelion while he was still half-awake. Within moments, they were both in the Lair, and fell asleep upon their respective rocky pit lairs.

Clarissa was abruptly woken up by the Hold Audience casting, as she found herself lying beside the Dungeon Heart. She got up slowly, as to not harm her still-repairing leg, and she looked around the room at the many different creatures that were also there, some of which she recognized from before she was converted. One such being the Maiden she faced, and Clarissa made sure she did not make any eye contact with her. The Guard suddenly spotted the shape of her companion Tetryos, bleeding out on the floor nearby. She did her best to stumble over to him. His wounds were severe and he would need immediate Healing, as not even the Lair's magic could save him now. When Tesonu mentioned that he could not Heal anyone due to his lack of Mana after the casting of Hold Audience, Clarissa felt an emotion within her that she would have never expected she would feel for him. He was going to die, and there was nothing she could...

Wait a second, Chandra, she could heal!

Clarissa ran over to the Maiden, who was already charging her staff to allow her to provide immediate assistance to whoever needed it. The Guard spoke quickly, nearly jumbling her words up as they came out of her mouth,

"Chandra, please, you must help my friend! He will die if he isn't healed quickly!"

Without even pondering the situation, Chandra quickly moved over to the male Guard's devastated body alongside Clarissa, and focused the Healing magic into her staff, promptly releasing it upon Tetryos in a shower of blue-purple energy sparks. The magic worked right away, stopping the excessive bleeding and repairing the severely damaged organs within. Clarissa sighed with relief as Tetryos slowly opened his eyes, groaning. After Chandra had finished, Clarissa embraced the injured Guard, who was simply bewildered by everything that was going on. The last time he checked, he was in the Trap Room.

"You're alive! I was so worried that you would not make it and..."

And then Clarissa realized what she was doing, releasing her companion from her embrace.

"I... uh... didn't mean to... just I... and I thought..."

Her voice drifted away. Tetryos looked up at her, a feeling similar to hers bubbling up inside of him. Or maybe it was the magic that was bubbling. He couldn't tell the difference. All he knew was that it was comfortable and warm. He took off his battered helmet, so he could get a better look at his companion. Clarissa sat beside him, speechless at her own emotions. She never knew him that well, and yet these strange feeling fluttered through her mind. Why was that? Maybe she had liked him all along? That would explain why she would often prefer to work on a team that Tetryos was on, rather than on any other. Perhaps that was why she opted to join the invasion on Tesonu's dungeon. She looked down at the Guard, who was looking up at her, and their eyes locked. More powerful than ever, her emotions caused her cheeks to go red. It was then that she found her voice back.

"I... must admit something to you..."

Tetryos looked on, nodding slightly as he tried to sit up. Clarissa took off her own helmet, laying it beside her.

"I... well... always kinda cared about you... but I never found a time to e-express myself.."

She couldn't believe that she was stammering at a time like this. Tetryos moved himself a bit closer to her, noticing she didn't object.

"To be honest, I've always thought you were such a kind and caring person. I just never could say it to you until now."

Chandra, who had stayed beside them to see if Tetryos responded well to the Healing, nodded to herself as she took her leave of the two Guards. She walked over to an injured Goblin and Demon Spawn, and began healing both of them (+10% to each).

Tetryos leaned in closer to Clarissa, who showed no signs of objection. She looked up at him, knowing that it was gonna happen. All she had to do was release herself. Clarissa held up one of her hands to his face, no longer controlling her own actions. Without further thought, she leaned towards him, their faces mere inches apart, and they drew closer until their lips touched. Both of them lost themselves in this moment of utter bliss, warmth and comfort filling their very souls. The moment lingered for what seemed a lifetime, before they separated, opening their eyes. Clarissa smiled a warm and loving smile at Tetryos, who returned the favor with one of his own. Clarissa had never seen him smiling before, at least not like this.

They sat for a short while in each other's embrace, before Clarissa promptly stood up.

"Come on, let's get you rested up."

Tetryos nodded as she helped him to his feet. Everything hurt, which was not surprising, especially after the Hailstorm he was hit with. Several bits of ice were still lodged in his armor, or at least, what was left of it. The pair of Guards limped into the Lair, where Clarissa helped Tetryos onto his bed, before giving him one last kiss, and retreating to her own lair. Before falling asleep, both of them pondered about what had occurred, and how great things had turned out.

Confused at her sudden location change, Sapphira tried to get her bearings. They were in the Heart chamber from Tesonu. Shaking her head, the exhausted Salamander walked towards the exit, but then she spotted... something. A strange apparition, a Ghost namely, was floating near the door. There was something weird about it, something that she couldn't quite make out.

What the hell is that..? Agh, I'll just talk to it.

She approached the spectre.

"Hey, you, Ghost! What are you exactly?"

Mesa looked around, quickly seeing the curiously colored Salamander that appeared to be addressing him.

"I am simply a Ghost, nothing more, nothing less."

"No, you know that is not what I meant. Answer my question!"

Sapphira glared at him. Mesa sighed, whispering to her,

"Fine, I'll tell you, but not here. Come with me."

He floated out of the room, and Sapphira followed. She was determined to know what made her feel weird whenever she looked directly at him. After a few moments, they were in a cold, dark passage near the Combat Pit. Mesa turned around and spoke quickly.

"My name is actually Essam, and I used to be a Salamander. I was killed in this realm, and now I have managed to return in this form, but Tesonu cannot know that it's me. He will most probably kill me if he does."

Sapphira was rather shocked by all of this information, but she listened on.

"I managed to return with the help of a legend, the great Furnace himself. He helped me to return to this plane of existence, but I never bargained to return here..."

He looked around briefly, before continuing.

"The reason that you may feel strange round me is due to what I now possess, something that is the very essence of our beings: the Spirit of Fire. Every reptilian life form has this within them, but with you it feels weaker than normal, but it's still there. And because I'm a Ghost, my body does not inhibit the Spirit like it would do with yours, explaining your reaction to it."

Sapphira pieced the information together. It made sense, despite how weird it sounded to her.

"Well... uh... thanks for that."

"One last thing, you must never mention this to anyone."

The static Salamander walked off quickly, with the Ghost following closely behind. When they arrived back in the main dungeon, Sapphira entered the Lair while Mesa moved on, back towards the Training Room. He suddenly felt himself under a certain scrutiny from above, causing alarm in his mind.

He knows...

Trying his best not to react, he entered the Training Room and continued to train.

Chandra meanwhile finished healing Grith and Diana, and found her sister.

"Hey, Pam, how did the battle go? Are you hurt at all?"

Chandra Summary

Mood: Content
    Equipment: Magic Staff
    Experience: 10/25 (+7 for Heals)
    Quick Summary: Chandra healed Tetryos for 15%, and Diana and Grith for 10% each, and talked to Pamela.

Clarissa Summary

Health: 85% (+3 by sleeping)
    Equipment: Lance, Tool-Kit
    Experience: 19/25
    Quick Summary: Clarissa got Chandra to heal Tetryos, and stuff happened between the two Guards. They then went to sleep in the Lair.

Tetryos Summary

Health: 21% (+15% by Chandra, +2 by sleeping)
    Equipment: Lance
    Experience: 0/35
    Quick Summary: Tetryos was saved by Chandra, stuff happened between him and Clarissa, and they both went to sleep in the Lair.

Ecthelion Summary

Health: 25% (+2 by sleeping)
    Gold in Lair: 120
    Equipment: Shattered armor
    Experience: 35/40
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion collapsed after Hold Audience was cast, and was dragged to his lair by an Imp.

Tedworthy Summary

Health: 26% (+2 by sleeping)
    Level: 4
    Gold in Lair: 120
    Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 1/60
    Summary: Tedworthy was dragged to his lair by an Imp after Hold Audience was cast.

Sapphira Summary

Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 19/50
    Quick Summary: Sapphira talked to Mesa after noticing the weird feeling he gave her, and afterwards went to sleep in the Lair.

Mesa Summary

Mood: Really worried, focused
    Equipment: Spirit of Fire
    Experience: 5/15 (+5 training)
    Quick Summary: Mesa talked to Sapphira, sharing his secret with her. He then goes to train.
    Last edited by Keeper Decagon; December 4th, 2013 at 09:12.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

With the fall of Tarku, the Tentacle Chief, the battle had seemed have to come to an end. Little time after the fight had ended, however, everyone in the battle was suddenly teleported to the core of Tesonu's domain. This also included Fortise as well as Vampire Ray, who was still frozen in a cube of ice, and left alone in an empty corner of the otherwise crowded Dungeon Heart chamber.

There were many characters Fortise hadn't seen before. Apparently, these were creatures who were off fighting elsewhere outside the Keeper's domain.

The Keeper proceeded to explain how his invasion plan failed because a bunch of useless creatures were being useless, and they were subsequently tossed out down the shaft. The Keeper evidently did not take disloyalty high in regard, and especially not if it would come at the cost of his plans or his other creatures.

<<So...the Keeper is one of them ones who want loyal creatures, and will give hell to disloyal ones. Sure enough.>>

The Keeper then proceeded to explain stuff about what happened and what his plans were. The tentacles who were deep fried a few moments ago used to be allied with Tesonu, stuff went south, there's this Keeper named Hannibal, the Keeper got a few captive schmucks rescued from his place, and this Hannibal is now dealing with the rest of the tentacles.

Of course, the most painless battle fought is the battle one doesn't partake in. Keeper evidently preferred to minimize risk of incurring losses or death.

"...There's a reason as to why I didn't tell you beforehand, however. Quite frankly, I did not want you to believe everything was under control. I did not want you to relax or take unnecessary risks just because you believed there was a backup plan to fall back on. I wanted everyone to fight their hardest, to fight for their lives, so that we can reduce the amount of casualties we had. Judging by the results, it seemed to work, for the most part."

"Fsh. If yer not always fightin' like it may be yer last, yer not doing it right."

The Keeper then commanded it was time to rest. It would certainly be a good idea to prepare for the next battle. Either Hannibal or the Tentacles would probably pop up after being done with the other. Fortise went to the Lair and started sleeping.

Summary: Fortise (and Vampire Ray) were transported to the Heart Chamber, Fortise heard Keeper say stuff, Fortise went to sleep.

Fortise the Violent Salamander
    Health: 72%+
    Mood: Happy
    Last edited by Mothrayas; November 11th, 2013 at 02:33.

The Awakening