Page 39 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Tre`ve ... back and ready...

Tre`ve was knocked out by a random hail storm`s hail...

and only now started to wake up...

But with some memory lost.

Wha- where am I? Why does my head hurt?

Tre`ve walked into Tesonu`s dungeon, which was pitch black, and walked into the dungeon heart room.

Hello big heart thing... do you know where I am, or who I am?

???
    ???
    woke up with memory lost, and asked the keeper what Tre`ve`s name was, and wher he was

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Crystice
    The Beautiful, Deadly, Cruel, and Heart-Breaking Sorceress
    "The Ice Sorceress"

"Ahh, like my blade, do you? I made it myself, back when i was still in the overworld," Admortis explained, ""Oh, sorry, where are my manners? My name is Admortis, and i hail from what by now is probably a dead clan of goblins. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you!"

Since when does everyone I meet know how to treat me with the respect I deserve?

Crystice grabbed Admortis' hand and was extremely careful of touching his rough hand, compared to her very soft hand for never holding a weapon. She then shook her head.

She replied to Admortis as she grabbed the fallen Rouge's knife, "I didn't want the sword, I needed something sharp."

Crystice grabbed the longer part of her hair and readied the knife to cut the remaining hair but then looked at the bloody blade of the knife, and then looked at Admortis' sword which was probably also covered in blood. Crystice didn't want to get her hair short AND bloody, so there was one thing she could think to do.

She reached out to Admortis, knife in her hand and said:

"Could you clean the blade of this for me? I need to cut my hair in order to fix it from umm... you-heehee."

Crystice lightly smiled but seemed more embarressed than happy.

Suria
    The Blue Long-Tailed Free-Spirited Female Demon Spawn

Suria's eyes cracked open, half-awake. She crawled up from her Lair and jumped down. Then she slowly and unsteadily made her way out of the Lair and over to the scene of battle at the four-way interception where it seems everyone stood, almost as if it were a party and she were the last guest to arrive.

Suria didn't care, she was very tired and ignored nearly everyone there. For the unlucky soul who would disturb her sleep, their punishment would be the loss of their bacon and pants. Her stomach ordered her to continue on, and she found herself at the Hatchery. She ate a chicken, and then gobbled down another. Then she turned back, and headed back to her Lair. She was right at the four-way interception, still heading for bed.

OOC (So if anyone wants to talk to her, she's heading back to the Lair)

Crystice/Suria
    Name: Crystice "The Ice Sorceress"/Suria
    Health: 43%/52% (From Chicken)
    Level: 4.3/4
    Mood: Happy/Embarressed/Neutral
    Gold: 153/781
    Job: Talking to Admortis/Walking Back to Lair
    Location: Heart Chamber/Four-Way Interception Near DH, Lair, Hatch., and EP.

Summery: Crystice shook Admortis' hand, reached for the knife and answered that she just wanted something sharp. She then asked Admortis to clean to blade so that she could cut the longer part of her hair off.

Summery: Suria woke up, got food and is heading back to the Lair while half asleep, currently at the four-way interception between Lair, Hatchery, Dungeon Heart, and Entrance Portal in case anyone wanted to talk to her.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Admortis, the goblins whose master is REALLY, REALLY aggrevated about how people title their own creatures! Ivan and the cowspider was cool, cuz it had some basis, but damn people, let others name your creatures for you, ya know? I guess Victor is fine too, but WTF is this concise description of your creature? Its annoying is what it is.

"I didn't want the sword, I needed something sharp." Admortis stared blankly. Apparently she'd misinterpereted his gesture.

"Could you clean the blade of this for me? I need to cut my hair in order to fix it from umm... you-heehee."

"Oh... yeah, sorry about that." Admortis stammered as he accepted the blade. Admortis didn't know how to clean it, so he looked around. Ironically, the very thing that would prevent hair getting bloody was... well; hair. Admortis picked up the fallen lock of Crystice's hair and ran it along the blade several times, shredding it, but removing the blood.

Admortis then ran his fingers across the blunt side and removed most of the hair before extending his hand, holding the knife by the blade.

"Here you go. Hope you like your new hair-do". Admortis gave a slight laugh, attempting to lighten the mood.

Admortis cleaned the dagger and is giving it back to Crystice.

Sly laid on the ground as Zael bandaged her wounds.

Thank you. she said, pulling herself off the ground. While she was knocked down she had saw a goblin save the blue haired warlock and walked up to the two.

Hello, I guess your the one that saved the warlock, hehe...I tried and well ended up needing ot be saved my self. She said, her face flushing.

Sly then shook her head. But that aside, hello. Im Sly.

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

Black Jade managed to catch up to the rouge she was chasing and managed to stab him in the back HA got you coward! the rouge then turnd and stabed her in the leg, but being used to pain she manged to ignore it and slash him accross the face causing to fall to the floor in pain. She then knocked hinm out by kicking him hard in the head and picked him up and carried him to the prison and dumped him by the door. (while im here il try out a torture device hehehe) she then got onto one of the torture devices. Don't try to be gentle but make sure its not leathal! a good whipping always works! The torture then did what Black Jade asked him to do.

Summary: Black Jade knocked out the rouge took him to the prison door (note he is not actully in the prison) and is now having fun on a torture device
    Gold:100
    Health:70%
    level: 3.6
    Mood: happy
    Thoughts: Thats right hit me! hit me like the bitch i am!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael the Dark Elf

Zael, remembering Payday, went to the Treasury.

Treasury

Zael walks to a pile of gold, takes 100 gold pieces, and leaves the Treasury.

Dungeon Heart Room

Zael walks by everyone.

"I'm gonna search around for Rogues, see if there is any left. And if there is one left alive, take him or her to the Prison, so we can torture infomation of the Rogue."

Just as Zael walks out of the Dungeon Heart room, she looks at Black Jade as Black Jade stabs at a dead Rouge, slashes at the dead Rouge, then kicks at the dead Rouge. Then Black Jage picked the dead Rouge up, and headed towards the Prison.

"...I didn't know Mistresses were retarded..." Zael mumbled to herself.

Zael looks around, and walks into the Guard Room.

Guard Room

As Zael walked in, she instantly found a knocked out female Rogue. Zael picks up the Rogue.

"Lucky for you that I found you." Zael mumbled.

Zael walked to the Prison, while carrying the Rogue.

Prison/Torture Chamber

Zael walks to the Prison and tosses the Rogue in.

Zael turns and looks at Black Jade on a Torture Device. After seeing that, Zael ran to the Guard Room.

Guard Room

Zael stopped next to a table with a map on it, and sat down on the cold frozen ground.
    =============================================
    Health : 90%
    Zael is in the Guard Room.
    Level : 3
    Mood : Normal
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Zael picked up her pay, found a knocked out Rogue and threw her into the Prison, ran into the Guard Room, and is sitting down.
    Last edited by Evi; March 11th, 2010 at 21:30.

After shooting hail several more times onto the rogue in the Hatchery, he decided to finish it and rammed into him from a diagonal angle from above, knocking down the rogue.

Then several chickens, thinking of the Rogue as chicken food, all repeatedly pecked the rogue to death.

THE FINAL ROGUE IN THE HATCHERY IS NOW DEAD

"Finally, all those rogues are finished."

Then he saw a mistress dragging some air through the room.

<<Are humans really that stupid?>>

Not caring about this, Flyrayas went to his lair to sleep.

Summary: Flyrayas got the last rogue killed and went to sleep.

Flyrayas the Fly
    Health: 100%
    Mood: happy
    Level: 5
    Gold: 31

The Awakening

Hellhound

Victor, the Loyal Soldier

Victor still stands firmly at the Dungeon Heart's side, still awaiting orders.

''...Orders milord?''

Victor shifts in stance but for a moment, and continues standing by the Dungeon Heart, awaiting orders.

Gordo, the Sleeping Beast

''Yes... Gordo want chicken pie hunk. Gordo win competition soon...''

Summary:

No formal summary is needed here, they are still doing what they did last (still awaiting a keeper post).

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Vermillion the Rogue

Vermillion yawned, on his way to the lair passing a mistress acting strangely and a female Dark Elf. He barely noticed the Hatchery, which seemed to be recovering from its earlier food shortage.

In fact he barely noticed anyone as he slipped into the lair, curled up on his bed, clutched his rucksack to his chest and promptly fell asleep.

Summary:
    Health: 63%
    Level: 2.6
    Gold: 45
    Mood: Tired, Exhausted
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

OOC (As embarressing as it is, I actually forgot the keeper's name and I had to look it up...)

OOC (Good lord, Tesonu is so powerful he is able to see all... ALL!!!!)

OOC (All of you godmodded! So now I forbid you to enter my realm! *Tosses all creatures down portal* *Attacked by Cedric's forces* Sh*t *Killed* SANDVICH!)

Oh... wow... all of you... you all, my creatures... you all suck so much...

I mean we were stronger and in bigger numbers too how did we get so many casualties? I know! You've been slacking off while I was gone, no no NO! This time you all are going to get your sorry asses in that Training Room and-OH GOD MY STRATEGIES HAVE GONE BAD!!!

NO! IT IS ALL MY FAULT!!! IF MY STRATEGIES WERE BETTER WE WOULD HAVE WO-
    Wait a minute, I didn't use any strategies...

......You all suck without my help......

And they're all dead! Except for the female hottie we got no prisoners! Speaking of which I need to finish that.

Builds remainder of Prison and Torture Chamber

Okay, done!

Sees Black Jade stabbing ALREADY DEAD ROUGE AND NOT AIR BUT IT LOOKS LIKE AIR TO THE SIMPLE MINDED

OOC (That's right, as Keeper and Writer of Northland I decide what really happens... *Nerdy laugh*)

(Hmm... is she stupid or crazy? I'm THE ONLY CRAZY ONE IN THIS HOUSE!!!!)

(I could take advantage of her if she's stupid but I prefer smart like Emmra and I still have to get Zael. She's playing with dead bodies, she's probably a whore OH GOD I DON'T WANT DISEASES!!!

Black Jade! Quit playing with that dead body! And I prefer Zael to you because ZAEL IS NOT A WHORE AND PROBABLY WON'T GIVE ME DISEASES FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Rouge's body magically pops back to the battle area to revert god's actions

o_o

Sees Admortis and Crystice

OH NO!!! NOT CRYSTICE'S HAIR!!! IT WAS JUST LIKE EMMRA'S ADMORTIS YOU -CENSERED FOR YOUR PROTECTION-!!!

How could you cut her hair!? Stop flirting with her since she's mine until Emmra comes back!

Slaps Admortis

Watches Zael

Zael, that's not your job at all! That's for the Imps to do, you shouldn't be touching dead bodies I don't want you dirty for what I have planned for you tonig-Wait a minute...

WHERE THE F*** ARE MY IMPS!!!!!?????

Tesonu's Facial Expression

Damn it... now my Imps are gone so I have to start over! Oh and quit messing around! Researchers! I need some research done! Several projects are in order.

Graveyard: This should be done soon with all the work put in it already. But I need some place to put all these damn dead bodies!

Lightning: With you wimps guarding my dungeon, I was sure I was a gonner! I need something to help with firepower!

Inferno: Same reason! This should also be a good mean of torture for some stubborn victims... *Cackles madly*

Cave In: Another torture weapon! But ultimately this should be one to use for good damage on Hannibel's creatures...

Temple: I got a bad feeling about Hannibel and we may have to use this as cure for anythinh he cooks up. However we also need some water for you creatures to bathe in because you're starting to smell!

So you hear that! I need spells of power, in case we're attacked again soon but also... I plan to invade Hannibel soon before it is too late! Which means... Manufacturers!

I need some more of offensive or good defensive traps... For starters, get some Sentries back up to replace the old! Some Barricades are also going to be useful and those annoying Bell Traps! Oh wait, Alarm Traps! Those too! Get a few Rock Traps or uhh Boulder Traps to kill those Heroes! Also Freeze Traps and Fear Traps in case we're on the run from a failed attack we need something to prevent them from reaching us!

The rest of you, TRAIN AND BECOME STRONGER WE NEED MOAR POWAH!!!

Orders
    • Research Graveyard Room
    • Research Lightning Spell
    • Research Inferno Spell
    • Research Cave In Spell
    • Research Temple Room
    • Manufacture Senty Traps
    • Manufacture Barricades
    • Manufacture Alarm Traps
    • Manufacture Boulder Traps
    • Manufacture Freeze Traps
    • Manufacture Fear Traps
    • Train

GET TO WORK!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Builds remainder of Prison and Torture Chamber and creates 4 Imps

(Hmm... Hannibel has been very quiet... I wonder what he's up to...)

Meanwhile...

"It is done..." Sheer whispered to Chuckles weakly.

Chuckles smiled brightly from under his helmet, but the smile was born not out of any sense of justice or righteousness... It was born from greed and bloodthirst. Chuckles turned his head towards Sheer, "Excellent... what of the other pawns?"

Sheer turned to the other Wizards and began whispering to them back and fourth, outside of Chuckles' hearing range or so they fondly believed. After what felt to be a minute to Chuckles' slight impatience, the wizards turned back to Chuckles.

Sheer spoke, "It seems the other Wizards sent to the other keepers aren't strong enough to continue the spell, so they have been using their magic to hold the keepers in a similar state Tesonu is now."

Chuckles looked over to his elderly comrade with great interest, "Which is? "A blank mind," Sheer answered. "And how come it took the most powerful Wizards yourself to set Tesonu's mind blank?" the confused Knight asked but caused Sheer to merely smile, "Let me explain from easiest to hardest in these different spells..."

The Wizard then turned his back to Chuckles to make himself feel wiser beyond his years as he spoke, "The easiest is if a Keeper is already under our command to stabalize a blank state of their mind. This is the level of power of those other basic hynotising Wizards who currently are at the other Keepers' Dungeon Hearts."

"The next thing to do is to set a blank keeper into our fully possessed keeper again! Then there's bringing a new Dungeon Keeper to this blank state, and the hardest is that new blank keeper to a fully possessed Dungeon Keeper..."

"So our plan is to-" Chuckles began to figure it out but was interuppted by Sheer, to Chuckles' annoyance, "Yes. We, the best, are able to do the third level ourselves. So we go back to the other Keepers, and then bring them back to Rank 2. Once we finish with all of them, we move back to Tesonu and finish the blank state he is in and turn him into our pet. Don't worry, he's harmless for now. Once Tesonu is fully under our control we don't have to worry about enforcing it over his creatures. We head to the Harpeia's dungeon first since she is closer to Sir Cedric and a danger to him."

Chuckles nodded and began to lead the Wizards out of Hannibel's Treasury, but Sheer suddenly stopped him, "By the way, do you think those Rouges managed to defeat some of Tesonu's creatures?" Chuckles' dark laughter filled the room, "I doubt it, they were only sent away because they were starting to annoy me." Chuckles continued, and the other Wizards began to follow but Sheer didn't. He had no problem with the killing of those Rouges but it was the dark actions and motives involved which made him a bit nervous for Chuckles to be leading the opperation.

(So... that's their plan...)

(I have until they reach Hannibel's dungeon to defeat him, and even if that's far away I don't think I can defeat him that quickly...)

(I may have to focus on what happens after that...)

(If they come back and find me alive and well, then they might not take any risks and kill me with a much stronger force...)

(I have to prepare for that, and make sure nobody makes it out alive...)

(Hmm... Keeper Harpeia... I've never heard her name before, I wonder how that may be... She is also trapped in this whole mess...

(Wait a minute...)

("SHE"!!?? AWESOME! Maybe if I rescue her, she'll become my maiden and together we will kill that Sir Cedric and rule the world together! Hahaha-I doubt it... But at least I can probably spend one night with her! )
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; March 11th, 2010 at 10:55.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!