Page 40 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Admortis was awaiting a response from Crystice. A smile, a laugh, a nod... anything.

Waiting for the slightest movement, Admortis was completely shocked when he recieved alot of movement - in the form of a big green, and painful, hand.

After listening to Tesonu rant, Admortis got his bearings and decided that he would like to construct some simply, easy and ordinary Sentry Traps, so he headed off towards the Workshop.

Admortis found a large ingot of iron and a unoccupied furnace and began smelting...

Admortis didn't recieve a reply from Crystice, but was slapped and followed Tesonu's new orders - or at least, part of it - making a Sentry Trap.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Vermillion, the Unsightly

Vermillion turned in his sleep as the Keeper Tesonu began his address.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Vermillion looked around the dark, damp dream-world he found himself in.

->The shadows, the shadows. There are rogues in the shadows. They laugh at him from everywhere! They would have Vermsy dead they would!<-

“What hope does he have? Come to us, Vermsy. You can’t resist your fate!!”

Vermillion spun searching for the elusive whispering voice, but found no
    source. There was only the concealing darkness engulfing all.

“Where is you? Vermsy will not be intimidationed by something that can’t hurty him! Show yourself, whispery voice!!

Silence settled, but it was soon interrupted by footsteps. Loud clanging footsteps against a stone floor. He turned around to see the room’s entrance and he saw it.

“Turn around, foul Knightsy! This is Vermillion’s dreamy and he didn’t remember inviting you, did he?!! He thinks not!”

The Knight’s clanging footsteps continued, getting closer up the entrance corridor. There was no response save the slightly muffled repetition of his heavy breathing.

Vermillion strode to the wooden door and slammed it shut, cutting off his view of the approaching knight. There was silence, the sounds of the Knight’s approach blocked by the thick door.

A voice penetrated his dream.

“WHERE THE F*** ARE MY IMPS!!!!!?????”

“He doesn’t know, he was just... where is his chicken, he had a chicken didn’t he? Did the Knight steal his chicken? Bad Knight....” His sleeping form mumbled.

Back in his dream-world things immediately went to hell. The shadows abruptly disappeared, the room drenched in brilliant light, revealing not rogues in the shadows, but a party of wizards.

“Arggggghhhh, Wizards with Fire!!”

Vermillion immediately turned and tried the door, only to have a large medieval sword thrust into it an inch from the door handle. With only one option available to him, Vermillion yanked open the door, pulling the sword from the reach of the startled knight.

“Vermsy gotta escape lest he wants to be charcoal roguesy!!”

Vermillion ducked between the Knight’s armoured legs and sprinted up the corridor. Behind him the Knight was hit by four fireballs meant for him.

“Ha, ha, ha... Vermsy out-smarted you! Vermsy-man rules!!”

It was just as he turned a corner that he triggered a boulder trap.

“Vermsy gotta run!!! Run, Vermsy, RUN!!!”

His dream continued...

Summary:
    Health: 73% (Increasing)
    Level: 2.6
    Gold: 45
    Mood: Sleeping/Dreaming
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

*hears the stuff that was said about her*

(not again...) sorry about that keeper but sometimes when fighting I lose focus and forget whats real... but don't worry that only happens very rarely... I will go and train now then.

*She gets off the torture device and goes to the training room*

(i hope that what happend earlyier does'nt happen again)

*black Jade starts to stab and slash at the training dummy*

Summary: Black Jade appologised for what she did and started training
    Mood: somewhat embarrassed
    Health:70%
    level: 3.7
    gold: 100
    Thoughts: Once im done training i might as well research to make the keeper happy, and when he called me a whore he was right... but i don't have a disease, and why would that matter since it would only infect the creature he possessd not him himself... oh well.
    Last edited by Angry Reaper; March 13th, 2010 at 17:19.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Crystice
    The Beautiful, Deadly, Cruel, and Heart-Breaking Sorceress
    "The Ice Sorceress"

OOC (Why do I feel like everyone eagerly waits for me to post? Oh I get it! They're jealous of Admotis' attention from Crystice! Don't worry, you can always have her in your own twisted little fantasies!)

Crystice grabbed the knife from Admotis' hand, and then began using it as a mirror. She first began to clutch the hair that needed to be cut, and grabbed it perfectly. Then she readied the knife, and had its side placed against her hand where she then would carefully slice off the longer part of her hair.

Within minutes she was done. Crystice had her hair neatly cut, and was just hanging barely beyond her shoulders. The fallen hair stood besides the bloody hair that Admortis used to clean the knife. It looked so neat and clean in comparison, and Crystice was happy with how her hair came out yet still missed her old hair.

This task required alot of her consentraion, and Crystice didn't notice Admortis leave. She was too busy on getting her hair nice and perfectly short, in which she did. But now Admortis was gone. She was eagor to talk to him and once Crystice realized he was gone she looked around to find where he was.

Crystice was disappointed to find only Sly, who tried to talk to Crystice. She didn't like Rouges very much to begin with, due to their sneaky nature compared to a Warlock's loyal nature. Not to mention she just nearly was killed by a Rouge until Admortis came to her rescue.

"What do you want?" Crystice asked Sly rudely, "Where'd he go? Where'd Admortis go?" Suddenly Crystice's tone turned from aggressive and rude to more of a childish complaint, "I still wanted to talk to him...!"

Suria
    The Blue Long-Tailed Free-Spirited Female Demon Spawn

Suria went back to the Lair and tried to go to sleep but she was up for too long, and as a result sleep escaped her interest. Bored, Suria got up from her Lair, and headed over to the Training Room. She then began cutting Training Dummies, but it was unfortunate this excersize would no longer be useful in advancing her skill any further.

Either way, it was fun for Suria.

Crystice/Suria
    Name: Crystice "The Ice Sorceress"/Suria
    Health: 43%/52%
    Level: 4.3/4
    Mood: Needy/Happy
    Gold: 153/781
    Job: Talking to Sly/Training (For fun)

Summery: Crystice cut her hair and made it short, barely passing her shoulders. She then realized Admortis was gone and asked Sly rudely what she wanted and then became somewhat childish in asking of Admortis' location.

Summery: Tried to go to sleep but couldn't and went to Train for fun.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Flyrayas woke up, realizing he should finally get to the Torture Chamber to check out the tortured... or their remains of them. When he arrived there, he saw the two warlocks and, more importantly, the female archer, Shaylum, all tied up on their torture tables while the torturers are all sleeping in a corner.

<<What the hell?>>

"Right, the archer... the Keeper doesn't need you. I'd kill you and be done with it, but maybe it's better if the Keeper dumps you back into the prison, I'll let him decide. Until then, have fun lying there."

Flyrayas turned to the Warlocks.

"You two, tell me whatever there is to know about your Keeper... anything my Keeper would like to hear. Otherwise I will bring pain upon you."

Flyrayas turned to the torturers.

"WHY THE BZZT AREN'T YOU TORTURING THEM?"

One of them said: "It's Torturer Break Time sir, we'll get back to work in an hour."

Flyrayas sighed and said "Very well then, then I'll take over the torturing for now. Got some weapon I could use? "

The torturer whipped out his "ye Olde Trusty Demon Spawn / Vampire / Knight Smashing Maul".

"Not that..."

The torturer gave Flyrayas a blade. "You're no fun..."

Flyrayas flew back to the Warlocks. "'Kay, now who's in for some big pain?"

Flyrayas randomly chose one of the warlocks, and held his blade up the warlock's stomach, ready to stab him in there.

"Now, TALK! Tell me whatever my master wants to hear!"

(OOC: MGR, you decide whether Shaylum gets thrown back in the prison or not.)

Summary: Torture sequence... Again. On one warlock.

Flyrayas the Fly
    Health: 100%
    Mood: happy
    Level: 5
    Gold: 31

The Awakening

Hellhound

Victor, Beetle in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Tesonu
    I need some more of offensive or good defensive traps... For starters, get some Sentries back up to replace the old! Some Barricades are also going to be useful and those annoying Bell Traps! Oh wait, Alarm Traps! Those too! Get a few Rock Traps or uhh Boulder Traps to kill those Heroes! Also Freeze Traps and Fear Traps in case we're on the run from a failed attack we need something to prevent them from reaching us!

The rest of you, TRAIN AND BECOME STRONGER WE NEED MOAR POWAH!!!
    Upon hearing his orders, Victor started straight to the Training Room to begin training. He knew that training soon will no longer further his combat abilities, so he took the chance to make his final uses of the Training Room.
    Victor arrives at the Training Room, seeing a Dark Mistress training and a female Demon Spawn enjoying shredding the Training Dummies to bits. Preparing himself for combat, Victor charges and ruthlessly attacked every training dummy in sight, almost as if living an old battle. He barely missed nearby allies (other trainers) while continuing his ruthless assaults. Yet, even though he was rampaging throughout the Training Room, he did little damage to the room itself and the other trainers within.

Gordo, The Workshop Demon

(Dreaming)
    ''And the winner of the cooking contest is... 'Red Chef Gordo'! Come on down, you are the next contestant for the Price is Right! Now, how much does all these cooking equipment cost?''
    ''500-''

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Tesonu
    ''GET TO WORK!''
    Gordo awakens from his good dream. Realizing what his Keeper wills, Gordo headed to the hatchery and eats several chickens various ways. After he finished eating, Gordo took the time to reset his cooking shack in the corner and make everything and organized, and then Gordo headed off to the Workshop.
    At the Workshop, Gordo sees once more a goblin he has seen when he entered the Workshop the first time. Settling himself to his old workplace, Gordo went to work on the instructed Sentry Trap. This time, Gordo shall work hard enough to be worthy of a Payday.

Victor Summary:
    Level: 3
    Health: 100%
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Emotionless
    Summary: Victor receives his orders and heads to the Training Room to make his final uses of it.

Gordo Summary:
    Health: 76%
    Gold: 10
    Mood: Happy
    Summary: Gordo FINALLY wakes up and gets to work on a Sentry Trap.
    Last edited by Sire; March 19th, 2010 at 23:20.

??? He forgot his name... yay!

Tre've was talking to the keeper, but he didn't even acknoldge Tre've... Instead, he told everyone to stop fighting (whoever they were) and get to work..

As Tre've, who still couldn't remeber his name, does... he went on to complete keeper's orders.

He aproched an imp that poped out of nowhere Hey, do you know what "work" is in this place?

Ah, fresh meat... you should watch yourself, these keepers get very angry if you don't do what they say...

Try working in the workshop over in the west... or was it east I can never remember.

Thanks... Tre've walked over to the workshop and spoted a bile demon hard at work...

Hey, do you know what we need to "work" on?

???
    100%
    ???
    Asked an imp what "work" is, and asked Gordo what needs to be "worked" on...

Hellhound

Gordo, The Doomsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Tre've
    ''Hey, do you know what we need to 'work' on?''
    Looking at another goblin entering the Workshop, Gordo remembered he was the one that lost his sword in the dummy that one day. Gordo stopped hammering the metal into a Sentry base and replied to the Goblin's question.

''Keeper say work on Sentry Traps, Offensive Traps, and Defensive Traps. Gordo works on Sentry Trap.''

Gordo Summary:
    Health: 77%
    Gold: 10
    Mood: Happy
    Summary: Gordo stops on his Sentry Trap and is talking to Tre've.
    Last edited by Sire; March 19th, 2010 at 23:21.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael the Dark Elf

Zael listened to Keeper Tesonu.

"Very well then, Keeper Tesonu, I'll go finish training."

Zael stands up, and looks at the cut on her chest.

"...I'll live, it's only a cut."

Zael walks out of the Guard Room.

Training Room

Zael goes to one of the Training Posts, putting some distance from her and Black Jade, and began training.
    =====================================
    Health : 90%
    Zael is training.
    Level : 3.7
    Mood : Normal
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Zael got up, went to the Training Room, and began training.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Vermillion awoke shivering. He had been having a scary dream about nasty wizards and even a knight. He had been running, chased by balls of fire, when suddenly the roof started to cave in.

Despite not being fully healed he decided not to go back to bed else he have more dreams of that nature.

->Vermsy, you won a battle!! They said Vermsy was a coward, but Vermsy proved his steel!<-

In a deep, dark corner of his mind that generally liked to take a back seat in any events he noted that it was only a rogue, but as usual, surface Vermillion didn’t hear this little corner of his mind. Although he did look around himself with a strange feeling of being watched.

-->Idiot...<--

->Vermsy feeling strange... Like he is being watchered...<-

-->I’m not surprised, you useless wart. If you had any real intelligence you would listen to me once in a while!<--

Unable to shake the feeling he examined himself for injuries after the battle. He checked his face first. Burn injuries right across the left side of his face up to his helmet line... the usual. Then he reached his nose.

“Argggghhh, Vermsy pained!! His nose is hurty-ing!!”

-->Must you embarrass me in front of this dungeon’s good creatures? You make me look like a bloody fool!<--

Vermillion froze... there was that feeling again. Maybe he was developing a new power? Maybe...

Taking his leave of the lair he made for the Prison. He was feeling quite vulnerable for some reason and decided to celebrate old times by having a snack.

“Vermsy likes his dead ratties,
    Dead ratties for Vermsy,
    Vermsy’ll give ‘em a stabby
    Stabby them will Vermsy”

-->Ohhhh, god.... You might have thought I’d grown used to it after two decades constrained back here but you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity... and I have access to your innermost thoughts. <--

Vermillion stopped and looked around. Was somebody following him?

Summary:
    Health: 85%
    Level: 2.6
    Gold: 45
    Mood: Sleeping/Dreaming
    Status: Vermsy had a nightmare and is heading for the Prision... plagued by a strange feeling...
    Last edited by MeinCookie; March 14th, 2010 at 03:29.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9