Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

  
  1. #881
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

    Suria had been happily sleeping on Shaylum when she awoke to being plopped straight on the floor, thankfully not on her head or she'd respond to the Archer with fire.

    "Stupid human..." she muttered to herself.

    She looked around to analyze her surroundings and situation. She was in the Guard Room with a bunch of other people she didn't care about, a Warlock was talking, and she had accidentally bitten her tongue. Seems about right. Suria closed her eyes and curled up at Shaylum's feet until she heard her name. Sadly, she had little resting time before being called upon.

    "Suria and other people who don't matter, remain on the West. Once the Barricades fall, let the something Defense take its stand. Afterwards, kill them. Suria is better than everyone else," Crystice commanded, or at least that's what Suria interpreted.

    Suria wasn't quite sure if she was meant to kill the something Defense or if she was to kill the something else. Either way, she left the Guard Room. She wasn't sure which way was west, so she just followed everyone else. Afterwards, she just sat there and closed her eyes, hoping to get some more rest. There was an annoying thumping sound, causing Suria's eyes to twitch with irritation.

    After a few more thumps, she opened her eyes and yelled at the Braced Door, "Shut up over there!"

    Whoever was the bastard banging on the door didn't seem to quite understand, and they kept hitting it. Suddenly there was a very loud and abrupt crash, alerting Suria and effectively pissing her off as well.

    "I SAID SHUT UP!!" Suria exclaimed.

    Hannibal's creatures, the bastards that were making the noise, began charging into Suria's territory. And Suria was territorial. This would not stand. Suria's anger began to build up within, her breath felt hot with fire, and suddenly a Fireball shot out from her mouth. The Fireball went straight through the Barricades then made contact with a Goblin. Unfortunately, said Goblin happened to be Giramor while he was still passing the Skeletons, and thus the Fireball rebounded back towards its owner and struck her in the face.

    Suria covered her face, her eyes lit up with fury again, and she spit out another Fireball towards a different target. It struck Bones in the shin. She fired another as he looked her way. He rose his sword against her, unleashing a bolt of Lightning upon her just as he was struck in the ribs. Suria fell over, stunned. Bones had teased her greatly. He provoked her, let her fill herself with fury and wrath. None of which she could express or unleash upon him properly. She craved to claw out his eyes, rip apart his skin and tear out his organs. To drink his blood and feast on his flesh. But he was a Skeleton, he didn't have any of that. Damn him. Damn him to hell, but he's probably already been there and made friends with the devil, too.

    Fortunately, her revenge would be easy. Tent, being the good man that he is, fired a Freeze Spell that crossed the Barricades and struck Bones after firing his Lightning, capturing him within an icy sculpture. He was much better than Toe, who tried to Freeze Bones earlier only to miss his target and instead strike the passing Goblin, much like Suria. The results are what could be expected.




    Suria
    Health: 94%
    Level: 6
    Experience: 11/80 [+3 for Combat]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 2846
    Current Equipment: None
    Location: Trap Room, Behind Western Barricades
    Status: Stunned, Recovering, Furious
    Efficiency: 0.666%

    Summery: Suria went to the Trap Room, used Fireball on Giramor and got hit in the face. Used Fireball on Bones twice, hitting him in the shin and ribs before getting stuck by his Lightning. Toe accidentally struck Giramor with Freeze and became frozen and Tent froze Bones.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":  100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      87% - [Unchanged] <Stunned> {FlightS Cast}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] <Stunned> {Thunder}
                      Under Noro Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     74% - [-5% by Suria] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Casting Lightning on Support
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    96% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, SpeedS Cast, Meteor Ready}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":   100% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast": 100%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   88%
    Barricade C "MiddleWest": 100%
    Barricade D "SouthWest":   82%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Discharged]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest": 100% [Discharged]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Discharged]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Discharged]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Discharged]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; October 18th, 2012 at 08:32.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  2. #882
    Mapmaker Skarok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    399
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Skarok

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    DARYL

    The ruthless sole survivor


    Daryl just arrived at his position as the shitstorm began. The enemy group was breaking into the trap room and attacking at all fronts. With a javelin in his hand he was ready to greet any incoming creatures, but first he found himself being introduced to a shitload of arrows. He caught most of them and protected his allies with that, but many of the arrows pierced through his armor. The knight growled as the attacks took their tolls. Luckily for him their side had a healer and with Emmras magic it was almost like he was never even attacked to begin with. Also the protect spell she casted would be a great help against the two goblins that were now incoming.

    Not hesitating Daryl was throwing his first javelin. It hit the first goblin directly in the chest and would've pierced right through her flesh if not for her Rebound spell causing it to bounce off Daryl glanced at her angrily while drawing his sword. His ranged weapons would only be a waste here, so he thought it was better to approach them in a more traditional way. The goblins were about to pounce on him, as an arrow flew by and nearly hit his face.

    >>Death sentence...<< Daryl thought while quickly looking for the archer. Fortunately the dark elf was stupid enough to grin at him after her failed attack. "Well, let's hope you have protect too..", the knight uttered while evading the goblins with a leap backwards. He then took another javelin and threw it right at the archer. The dark elf saw his attack coming and jumped to the side, but it was obvious for Daryl that she would try to evade, so he didn't aim directly at her. The knight's weapon hit yet again an enemy, this time right into the shoulder, but also it was yet again deflected by a protect spell.

    "Come on, seriously?", Daryl shouted. But he didn't have more time to worry about her, for the goblins now had finally reached him and were already swinging their weapons at him. Daryl blocked most of their attacks or evaded them, but it was obvious that at this moment, they were way stronger fighters than him and without support from the others of the main defense, he couldn't win, only lose this fight.


    Health: 83%
    Location: With the main defense
    Gold: 0.00
    Level:3.01
    Keeper Approval: -20
    Mood: Focused
    Status: Acting as main defense
    Quick Summary: He shielded himself against the ̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶̶s̶̶t̶̶o̶̶r̶̶m̶ arrow storm before he attacked the incoming enemies.


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":  100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":  100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":   83% - [B] Unchanged [/I]] <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      87% - [Unchanged] <Stunned> {FlightS Cast}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] <Stunned> {Thunder}
                      Under Noro Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     74% - [Unchanged] {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Casting Lightning on Support
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":   96% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor Charging/SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":   95% - [-5 by Daryl] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:43. Reason: Rebound > Javelin
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

  3. #883
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Dreggory



    "Oh, i-is that so?" Crystice responded to him after.

    He reiterated seriously, "I believe so."

    Dreggory scanned the Guard Room before continuing.

    "This Keeper talks in circles and walks in... he does not seem straightfoward. Nonetheless, I have been informed that it is by duty to lay down my life in your defence."

    Crystice did not seem to be listening. The goblin sighed and adopted an inobtrusive position outside her field of view; He was ready to step between her and trouble at a moments notice.

    "Hi again!" Emmra, the other warlock and healer, spoke to him, "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"

    "Greetings once more Emmra, and yes I just arrived; fresh from the far Southern fires of war. Perhaps you've been to Faircoast?"

    Dregs smiled, but didn't take his eyes off the assembled horde of creatures. He knew almost nobody in this far off realm and he took the time to study everyone carefully.

    When Crystice left to enter the Trap Room, he followed her whilst keeping out of her way and not drawing undue attention to himself. He continued to guard her until he was given orders to the contrary.


    "I want Dreggory, Clara, all of the Knights and Tentacles, save for Trouse, to step forward. You all will make up the primary defense. Dreggory, Daryl, and Testi will take up the Main Defense between the opening in the Barricades where there are no Traps. Stay as close to the Freeze Trap as possible when they first enter, let the enemy consume the poison from the Gas Trap and not yourselves. In case a retreat is necessary, you are also responsible for guarding the door for others to escape."

    He promptly moved into position, unsheathed his shortsword, raised his shield and waited.

    ~}Time to prove my worth and reliability. Keepers love it when you do that.{~

    When the Braced Door was destroyed and the walls started collapsing, the world fell into pandemonium. Skeletons charged forward, followed by goblins. Sentries fired across the room and arrows flew through the air. The two frontal traps fell and then suddenly everything became more crazy, as if everyone had suddenly turned and started focusing solely upon them.

    Dreggory blocked a couple of arrows on his shield, but most seemed to hit Daryl as if he were a karmic magnet for every archer in the room, team notwithstanding. It certainly looked to be the case based on the unseemly number of arrows.


    ~}Sucks to be you, I guess.{~

    Two goblins, heavily-armoured and blessed with Rebound and Protect, were advancing on their group. Dregs wasn't particularly worried as he had his own Protect spell that he now summoned forth.

    The footsoldier came up against Giramor.

    They turned out to be quite evenly matched, but Dregs was still at a disadvantage. He was far lighter on his feet, not encumbered by a full set of armour, but couldn't boast the level of physical protection that Giramor possessed. His rival was a much better swordsmen, even slowed as he was - but Dregs had his magic shield which was several orders of magnitude stronger than his foe's dainty buckler.

    Such was Giramor's brazen skill that many of his blows seemed to follow through to attack Daryl - the last of which, Dregs capitalized on and used to land a strike on an unwisely exposed sword arm. It had seemed a rather stupid and, perhaps, uncharacteristic move for one so skilled - as if he was trying to win the entire battle on his own.


    ~}Some ego, huh?{~

    Dreggory was also fairly sure it could also be put down to his companions seeming universal unluckiness; Everyone was trying to kill him today - even those already otherwise engaged. That was the problem with labeling yourself a 'Survivor' - it is like slapping the Dark Gods of Death and Decay in the face. Dregs had always prefered the term 'Veteran' as much more neutral and inoffensive a label.

    Meanwhile, Testi froze Noro to prevent him potentially coming to aide his goblin friends.


    "If you don't mind me saying so, that was kind of stupid," he said politely as he caught another strike on his shield.

    "I agree with you, speak your mind. I don't know why I felt the compulsion to do that."

    Dregs nodded knowingly as he recovered from a roll and stabbed at Giramor's gut.

    "For whatever reason, I don't think the Dark Gods like my companion very much."

    "Well... nice talking to you."

    They continued their fight, falling silent as they battled.


    DREGS'S SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 350
    Level: 5.55
    Health: 92%
    Keeper Approval: Animus: 15 (Neutral) Mikaelios: 0 (Neutral) Kuroki: 85 (Friendly)
    Mood: Serious.
    Status: Fighting.
    Quick Summary: Dreggory hangs around Crystice and Emmra, dodges some arrows, casts Protect on himself and then battles Giramor


    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense
    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":  92% - [-8 by Dregs] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":  100% - [Unchanged]  <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":   83% - [Unchanged]  <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      87% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {FlightS Charging}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     74% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":   96% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor Charging/SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":   95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:44. Reason: Fixed Balina's Health
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  4. #884
    Elite Dragon Mothrayas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Elatos listened closely, as the female Warlock, "Crystice", was given command and gave her orders to the creatures.

    "Suria, Elatos, Vendetta, and Ortype, remain on the West side. Once the Western Barricades fall, let the Secondary Defense take its stand. Afterwards, charge them. Find an opening and put pressure on them. Most of you are inexperienced, so let Suria take the lead. She's one of the strongest fighters here. Stay close towards the Main Defense if possible, in case things look bad and you must flee."

    Elatos identified "Suria" as the small, blue Demon Spawn, which nonetheless did appear far more powerful than her stature would imply. Suria then proceeded to charge forward and go to the western side of the room.

    Elatos unsheathed his sword, and then proceeded to follow Suria to the western side of the room. He assessed the enemies that he and his allies were up against. There were a lot of them, and he sensed that every single one of them was significantly more powerful than himself. An one-on-one battle with any one of them would've been suicidal.

    Even so, it meant he had to pick out a weaker target, that he could go up against when backed by the various supporting creatures he had around him. Suria targeted Bones the Skeleton with some fireballs, and Toe the Tentacle proceeded to freeze him. While Bones was on the other side of the barricades, Elatos' longsword was long enough that he could position himself behind the barricades and still strike Bones with the tip of his sword.

    "Have at you, enemy."

    Elatos proceeded to repeatedly slash at Bones' frozen body, chipping off little pieces at a time.

    Summary: Elatos got behind the western barricades, and proceeded to poke over the barricades and hit Bones the frozen Skeleton.

    Elatos the Warrior Dark Angel
    Health: 100%
    Location: Trap Room, behind western barricades
    Status: battle, hitting Bones the Skeleton
    Mood: spirited
    Level: 1
    Gold: 0




    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Freeze Cast}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense
    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   92% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged]  <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged]  <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      87% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {FlightS Charging}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [-9% by Elatos] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    96% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor Charging/SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:44. Reason: Fixed Balina's Health

    The Awakening


  5. #885
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    SHAYLUM
    STAY THE COURSE


    Shay rose shakily, ducking behind the South-Eastern Lightning Trap. Her head was still spinning from the impact.

    «« Stupid Salamander... »»

    Having been out of the battle for a minute she took a while to survey the battle before re-engaging; Durgon and Six-Pack were still attacking her barricade, the main defense had been engaged, Noro was frozen and Ithique was taking the heat from Slursi the Salamander - quite literally.

    ''Maybe he'll learn some humility after getting his ass kicked,'' Shay muttered under her breath.

    Tesonu's Dark Archer decided to focus on Noro, helpless and exposed as he was in his current state. It would be a crime not to take advantage of his misfortune. Knowing that he broadhead's would do more damage to his icy coating then to Noro himself, Shaylum opted to switch to her bodkin arrows. They would penetrate the ice nicely and keep going.

    Shaylum unloaded two arrows into Noro at reasonably close range. They penetrated the ice with a nasty crack, before skewering the goblin.



    Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3.55
    Gold | 111
    Health | 85%
    Mood | Focused
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | Fighting


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   92% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged]  <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged]  <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      74% - [-13% by Shay] <Frozen> {FlightS Charging}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    96% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor Charging/SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:45. Reason: Fixed Balina's Health
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  6. #886
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    ORTYPE

    Ortype could only look on indignantly as the Barricades came under attack. Unable to do anything more useful, the Troll held his shield high and positioned himself between the salamander, Slursi, and his own dark elf ally.

    'Rreload yourr crrossbow in peace, frryend.'

    Ortype took the brunt of Slursi's fireball attacks - blocking the majority of those with his shield.


    SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Health: 93%
    Level: 1.5
    Keeper Approval: -15 (Neutral)
    Mood: Fine.
    Manufacture Queue:
    Status: Providing cover.
    Quick Summary: Moves between Ithique and Slursi to provide the dark elf cover to reload.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  7. #887
    Spider ARMofORION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    248
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Kar'thus
    The Veteran Black Knight


    Bayli gets into position, and starts trading shots with Zaulsi, with neither of them being able to hit the other.

    Kar'thus stepped into position near the barricades, and waited for the moment that they would be destroyed.

    Summary:
    Health: 100%
    Level: 2.2
    Mood: Normal
    Gold: 0
    Keeper Approval: 20 (Neutral)
    Status: In Combat
    Summary: Gets in position behind the barricades and starts firing.
    Location: Western Barricades, behind them
    Current Equipment: Bow+Arrows



    Summary:
    Health: 100%
    Level: 3.6
    Mood: Normal
    Gold: 120
    Keeper Approval: 30 (Neutral)
    Status: Waiting
    Location: Eastern Barricades, behind them.
    Summary: Gets in position, waits
    Current Equipment: Zweihänder Sword
    Labrys Axe
    Square-Headed War Hammer
    Reaper Scythe

  8. #888
    Elite Dragon Mothrayas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Out of the Portal, there crept a mysterious creature. It was a Maiden of the Nest, a typically uncommon creature sight.

    A MAIDEN OF THE NEST HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON.

    The Maiden crept forward on her spider legs towards Tesonu's Dungeon Heart. Her face held a smiling yet deranged face.

    "Hellloo... Keeper... Tesonu. They call me Masega. I could sense your power from far away... mighty power. The power to inflict destruction and death upon the overworld and underworld... I like that power. I would gladly indulge in your creature force."

    Masega turned around and walked off to the Lair. She noticed the lack of creature presence around.

    "I figure your creature force is just off elsewhere doing their work... I'll not go out and disturb them just yet."

    Masega created her lair in the room, then moved off towards the Training Room and started practicing her dark spellcasting abilities.

    Summary: Masega came in, introduced herself, made her lair and started training.

    Masega the Darkness Maiden
    Health: 100%
    Location: training room
    Status: training
    Mood: pleased
    Level: 1
    Gold: 0
    Last edited by Mothrayas; October 21st, 2012 at 10:06.

    The Awakening


  9. #889
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Ithique



    Ithique was trying to reload and fire, but Slursi's constant harrassment was proving troublesome. Stopping his crossbow from catching fire was hard, but reloading it was impossible.

    'Rreload yourr crrossbow in peace, frryend,' came an annoying grating voice.

    The Orc had stepped out in front and was now covering him. Ithique wasn't liable to say thanks any time soon - but he did grudgingly appreciate the gesture.

    -(I'm going to burn you, fork-face.)-

    Ithique promptly reloaded and barked out, '"Done."'

    Ortype side-stepped and Ithique fired, skewering his foe's jaw and tongue brutally. The Dark Elf began to reload, and Ortype moved back into place - ready to absorb more damage.







    SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5.99
    Gold: 0
    Health: 81%
    Keeper Approval: 60 (Calm)
    Mood: Happy.
    Status: Fighting.
    Quick Summary: Ithique is fighting.



    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   92% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged]  <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged]  <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      74% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {FlightS Charging}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Frozen
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    85% - [-11% by Ithique] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor Charging/SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:45. Reason: Fixed Balina's Health
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  10. #890
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,625

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Malsiah
    The Ancient


    (Main Theme)



    Crystice's orders were as clear as they could be, "Malsiah, Methras... Atrocya... We will head to the east as well. Methras, try and use your Web to catch anyone attacking the Main Defense. Atrocya, perhaps try and fly over the Barricades to land some blows then hide back down again. That's everything. Let's go."

    "As you wish, Lady Crystice," Malsiah bowed in an unusually polite and proper manner after removing her Invisibility enchantment.

    Though no one could see it beneath her veil, Malsiah's face was filled with an eager smile born from a cruel desire. It was a mystery what thoughts ran through her mind, but one could only guess it was her desire to enter combat and claim more souls for her book.

    Either way, Malsiah followed Crystice outside and into the Trap Room. She waited beside her, and once the walls broke down did she begin casting Drain on the first creature to appear... only for it to prove ineffective. She had cast it on Six-Pack, but her Drain spell was different from normal castings. She had used her knowledge of necromancy to tweak with the traditional magic used, and now it was specifically meant to drain the soul of the creature. But Six-Pack was an undead, it possessed no soul. Malsiah gritted her teeth in annoyance, wasting some of her energy because she didn't bother to pay attention. She presumed the Black Knight or maybe even the Goblins to appear first, not the vulnerable Skeletons.

    The Skeletons destroyed the Gas Trap and Spike Trap set up. They stepped aside and allowed two Goblins to step forth. They were heavily armored, and further protected by Protect and Rebound castings. Malsiah merely smirked, having found her target.

    Sadly for you, those castings won't help you in the slightest.

    Malsiah waited for the Goblins to stop before the Main Defense, and once they started attacking did she pick her target. For some reason, they both attacked Daryl. Dreggory, the new Goblin, took advantage of this by getting a shot in on Giramor. Malsiah's decision was made. She began casting Drain on the male Goblin, then locked the spell on him. Slowly but steadily did she drain the life away from him, weakening and hindering him in the process. Her magic remained in constant contact with her foe, its strength unhampered by his enchantments in the slightest.




    Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

    Health: 100%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 15/35 [+7.2 for Combat]
    Gold in Hand: 369
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Location: Trap Room, Behind Eastern Barricades, Near Crystice
    Status: Attacking Giramor, Excited
    Efficiency: 100%
    Summery: Malsiah entered the Trap Room and began firing Drain on Giramor.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Freeze Charging}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   89% - [-3% by Malsiah] <Protect/Rebound> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged]  <Protect/Rebound> {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged]  <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      74% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {FlightS Charging}
                      Near Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    85% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Fireball, Meteor/SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast": 100%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   81%
    Barricade C "MiddleWest": 100%
    Barricade D "SouthWest":   79%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 2nd, 2012 at 09:10. Reason: Fixed Balina's Health
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •