Page 90 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1391

Thread: Northland Iceland

  
  1. #891
    Tentacle
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,239
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Evifire

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Rob, The Death Knight

    Rob patiently waited, a bored looked upon his face, which would of been easily visible if he wasn't wearing a helmet with the face of a monster on it. Rob tapped his foot slowly, the clanging emitting from it was slow... But it didn't echo in the room. Rob stopped tapping his foot once Tesonu started to speak, half-listening since something was bugging his mind. When he grabbed that nearly naked blue elf, he saw her holding her hand out to... Air. It bothered him slightly, why was she offering her hand to the air? Maybe there was someone there that he couldn't see, or the elf is insane and made an imaginary friend... The second option brought a rare amused grin to Rob's face, before he looked up slightly, once he heard an angry out-burst, making Rob look up to see the vampire... For a few second before he disappeared. Shaking his head, Rob looked back down for a moment, before looking back up once he started to hear a woman speak. He heard her giving out orders, thus making Rob listen carefully in case he is mentioned...

    "Rob, Tent, and Toe will take up the Secondary Defense, behind the Barricades on the West, guarding the four Sentries and Lightning Trap. Once the western Barricades fall, take up defense in their place."

    Rob looks over at Crystice, and gives her a nod, before turns and slowly making his way to the steel door, dragging his axe with him... By the time he got through the door, he heard Crystice give her last orders to the support... Which Rob couldn't hear as he walks into the trap room.

    Once inside the trap room, Rob walks over inbetween the western barricades, looking at the sentries behind them before turning to face the entrance where enemies shall come from... The violent thumping made Rob raise his axe in self defense, preparing himself for anything... He saw the door fall... Then the walls, making Rob's visible eye widen, the walls were destroyed, a spell Rob thought never existed, [Destroy Wall] spell. But for now, Rob would have to deal with the sudden disadvantage of their terrain, but Rob knows he's not meant for moving quickly and jabbing a few hits in, his undead body hasn't fully accustomed to being... Well, undead, it's like some of his body still holds a dim shred of light of her earlier years... But no time to day-dream, Rob had to do something.

    Rob saw the Salamander, which is very close to where he was, sometimes spitting fire at the support. Support... Rob had to protect them, distract the salamander somehow... Slowly, Rob raised his axe, and swung it downwards at the Salamander... But the salamander turned around just in time to dodge it, the axe hitting the ground with a loud thud. Slursi, the salamander, then spat some fire at Rob. Having to think fast, Rob focused on his defense, casting Protect onto himself, weakening the blow but the flames still wounded him, making his icy cold armour start to heat up slightly. Rob started to lift his axe again, Slursi spitting another fireball at him, as he swings downwards at her again. She attempted to dodge again, but suddenly webbing came from nowhere, to both Slursi and Rob at least, as Rob brings his axe down onto her, cutting her right shoulder and wounding her moderately... Which she replies with spitting another fireball at Rob, who's starting to show strain at the heat and having to hit over the wooden barricade, which caused most of Rob's strength to not fully transmit over to his axe. Having to let his body recover from the recent actions his body has done... He quickly move his axe into a defensive position, blocking any fireballs spat from the Salamander. Slursi, seeing Rob put his guard up, went back to destroying the barricade in front of him... But slowly, as the webbing would prevent her from moving if the barricade was destroyed and the Knight attacked her with full force.


    _____________
    Zael, The Frost Elf

    Zael looked over at Malsiah as she says the Dark Knight who grabbed her earlier was undead. "Undead...?" Zael shuddered, as she rubbed her arm. "I can handle plenty of cold, but when he grabbed me, it... Hurt. So cold, felt like spikes were being jabbed into my arm." Zael nodded, as she smiled at Malsiah... She then looked over at the female warlock, Crystice, as Tesonu finished speaking.

    "Zael and Shaylum, remain on the east. There are invisible enemies to be found, and when you see them, give them your highest priority."

    Zael did a small but polite curtsey to Crystice. "Yes ma'am." Zael then looked over at Shaylum, and her face blushes slightly, remembering how they first... 'Met', Tesonu possessing her body and such. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts and to focus, Zael grabs her long bow and crossbow, and makes her way to the door. Once through, she got behind the eastern barricades and their sentries. Zael placed her crossbow to the ground, holding her heavy long bow as she waited... When the door fell and skeletons and goblins rush in, destroying the gas trap and soon attacking the barricade as well. Firing one of her arrow will take all of her concentration, and waits to see a good moment to fire one of her arrows... She was about to fire a quick arrow at a goblin that was flying at them, but Crystice blasted him away with her magic. "Nicely done." Zael commented softly, as she waited...

    Soon, Zael saw the enemy salamander being a complete annoyance to her and some of her allies. She pulls one of her arrows out, pulls the arrow and string back... Aiming at her... She then lets her arrow fly true, swishing through the air, as it buries itself into the side of Slursi. The salamander hisses out in pain, and glares at Zael in the distance, in which she replies by quickly spitting a fireball back at her. Zael attempted to duck under the fireball, but it moved too faster for her to avoid in time and hits her in the face. Gasping out, and coughing, as her face is now covered in soot, Zael blinks and shakes her head, but she does look slightly dazed now, as she keeps her eyes out for any invisible enemies.


    _____________
    Methras, The Spider Fairy

    Methras finished repairing her clothing with her webbing, patting at the new web silk that covered her now. She smiles, and looks up and around... She then sees Malsiah, the warlock who attempted to torture her before, and frowns. She watched her converse with the blue elf for a few moments, until she heard the Keeper, Tesonu she believed, start to mumble for a few moments before speaking out to them. She listened careful, not hearing the soft clanging of a knight tapping his foot... She then looked around the Guard Room once Tesonu finished speaking, when Crystice started to speak, Methras looked over at her.

    "Malsiah, Methras... Atrocya... We will head to the east as well. Methras, try and use your Web to catch anyone attacking the Main Defense. Atrocya, perhaps try and fly over the Barricades to land some blows then hide back down again. That's everything. Let's go."

    Once Crystice finished giving her orders, Methras did a quick curtsey, mostly due to being respectful to others at a early age. Methras looks over at Malsiah once more, seeing her remove the invisibility from herself and introduced herself to Crystice. Shaking her head gently, Methras hurried to the Trap Room.

    Once inside, Methras moved over to the eastern barricades and behind the sentries. She looked at the sentries, and shudders slightly before sighing softly to herself. The thumping from the door started to get louder, and soon the door, along with a few walls, started to crumble down to the ground. Methras lowered herself as some fighting broke out, a few traps broken down and heard the impacts against the barricades. Methras looks up slightly and saw a goblin flying towards them, but Crystice blasts him back with her magic. Giving her a small nod, Methras peeks out, focusing on the enemy targets... And took aim at the male goblin, and points her hand at him. From each of her finger tips came forth a spray of thick webbing, tangling up around his feet and upper body.

    Feeling the web within her be plentiful, Methras peaks out again, and fires her webbing at the enemy Salamander, thick webbing covering her back and her feet, but her arms are untouched by it. Methras started to shoot more webbing at one of the frozen enemies, but Methras noticed an arrow flying towards her, and it was moving on its own towards her. She had no choice, but to take the hit as the bolt jabs itself into Methras' left shoulder. A gasp escapes her, as the bolt continued to dig itself into her shoulder before finally stopping. Methras, while pained, tried to lift her left arm, but couldn't move it as feeling in her arm has gone numb. It was poisoned!

    Methras is angered at the realization, her body slowly shutting down, her wings slumping down. Using her right arm and her slowly weakening legs, she sets herself against the eastern middle sentry, continuing to aim her right hand at enemies to web them. Methras starts to cough, before firing some more webbing at Noro, the goblin from before who attempted to fly towards them. Slowly becoming useless, Methras concentrates on conserving her strength, should she needs to web someone to help an ally.


    ==================
    Rob
    Health: 85% (-15% fireballs)
    Location: Trap Room
    Status: Defending
    Mood: Annoyed
    Level: 4
    Keeper Approval: -0 [Unsure]
    Summary:

    Zael
    Health: 80% (-20% fireball)
    Location: Trap Room
    Status: Scanning for invisible enemies
    Mood: Neutral
    Level: 4
    Keeper Approval: 5 [Friendlyish]
    Summary: Zael fired an arrow at Sluris, hitting her side, but Sluris spat a fireball back at her, and couldn't avoid it in time.

    Methras
    Health: 79% (-15% guided Bolt, -5% poison)
    Location: Trap Room
    Status: Conserving Strength
    Mood: Neutral
    Level: 3
    Keeper Approval: 0 [Neutral]
    Summary: Webbed Giramor, Noro and Slursi. Now is resting slightly to not give into the poison.

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [-3% from Various Enemy Fire] {Freeze Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":  89% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Cast}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":   100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound> {ReboundS Cast, HealS/HealG Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Attacking the Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":   83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      74% - [Unchanged] <Frozen/Webbed> {FlightS Cast}
                      On Six-Pack Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  69% - [Unchanged] <Stunned> {Thunder}
                      Under Noro Near Eastern Barricades, Recovering
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":   63% - [-10% by Zael, -12% by Rob] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, SpeedS Cast, Meteor Ready}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, SpeedS Cast, Teleport Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":   95% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {Arrow, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze/InvisibleG Ready}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Support
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; October 29th, 2012 at 07:57. Reason: Fixed Giramor Webbed Status

  2. #892
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

    (Main Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Main Theme)
    (Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)





    Noro let out a sigh of relief, finally being free from the magic of the Freeze spell. But then he looked at his feet, realizing he was covered in webbing. He grumbled as he tried to escape its grasp, but his efforts were in vain. An idea popped into his mind, then he gripped his sword and carefully began cutting through the webs. Despite how unlucky he seemed to be through this battle, he had always tried to remain on the side of caution. He was in no rush to tear through the webbing, ignoring all the chaos around him, seeking not to slash his feet open and make both his problem and his day worse.

    Crystice eyed the Goblin carefully, deciding to take advantage of his vulnerable situation and to also have her revenge for his earlier attack. Well she did already blast him with Hailstorm at close range, so perhaps she had already taken her vengeance, but this could still be seen as finishing what she started. Plus he was the enemy so obviously there was no choice in the matter.

    Crystice began charging up an Ice Shard spell, thinking it would prove the most effective. It may have been slower than Missile, but with a surprise attack, she would surely get him. Not to mention, if well timed, she could cause him to accidentally inflict more harm upon himself with his sword while cutting the webs. Crystice finally fired, launching the slower projectile towards her foe through the cracks of the Barricades. Noro was looking down, cutting the webbing between his feet, when he caught the incoming attack through the corner of his eye. He looked up in shock, not having time for any more reaction beyond that.

    The Ice Shard struck him right between the eyes, knocking his head back. He threw his arms up in the air as he tried to grasp his face. He soon realized that his foot was also hurting as well. He peaked out from behind his hands, seeing blood flowing from his left foot after having accidentally slicing his skin open when he threw his arms up in shock. His head and open eye looked back towards the attacker. He could not see her, for his view of her was blocked by an incoming Missile.

    The Missile splatted in Noro's head, as did the second Missile that came shortly afterwards. A third and final one knocked him off balance, and then he collapsed onto the ground. He was dazed and confused as to what just happened. He tried to get up, but found his arms to be stuck. He looked around, barely able to turn his head, and kept one eye shut from the Ice Shard that hit him earlier. He found his entire body to be sitting in the sticky web trap, putting him in a worse situation than before. He began spitting out profanity only for his voice to be drowned out by the sounds of battle.

    Crystice grinned, filled with pride and joy, and made a little leap in the air, "Take that, Goblin!"

    Her moment quickly fell to ruin when a loud rumble outdid the existing sounds. A powerful bolt of Thunder launched itself at Crystice, catching her off guard as she did to Noro, and she nearly collapsed. She quickly regained her balance, however, then glared towards her attacker. The Skeleton, Six-Pack, stood on the other side of the Barricades, a short but noticeable distance away from Noro. His sword was raised high with smoke escaping its blade.

    Crystice growled, keeping her right hand out of Bone's view as she prepared a Freeze Spell. Six-Pack appeared to be a generally mindless Skeleton as he showed no satisfaction in striking down Crystice nor her responding expression. Either that, or he simply focused on the task at hand and left his emotions out of battle. Or perhaps he even lost his emotions when he became a Skeleton, which was not entirely unheard of. It didn't matter though, as Crystice's Freeze Spell was ready for casting. Six-Pack's focus had shifted back to attacking the Barricades, knowing he couldn't recast Thunder so soon.

    With a hiss, Crystice hurled her Freeze Spell towards the Skeleton. His head calmly turned towards the Freeze Spell, then he attempted to step back to avoid it. It managed to strike his sword-arm, which was all Crystice needed. It didn't matter where she hit him as long as she did as the effect would be the same; it was why she liked the spell.

    Now at her mercy, Crystice decided to deal with him as she dealt with Noro. Though she could not mimic the same results, an Ice Shard and three Missiles to the face still hurt even if he was a Skeleton. Before attempting an offensive strike, Crystice felt it necessary to heal her injuries before they got any worse from anything else Hannibal's minions pulled on her. She focused her magic around herself, then cast Heal and restored all the damage dealt to her by Thunderbolt. Then she began charging up an Ice Shard Spell.


    * * * * * * *


    Emmra was looking around the room for any more injured to heal. She found the Fairy, Methras, to have been struck by an arrow and immediately prioritized her. She scampered across the east side of the Trap Room before reaching her. She tapped the Fairy gently to grab her attention, "Um, hi there. Let me heal that wound for you."

    Emmra's voice remained shaky as a result of her fear of battle and all the chaos within it. Her hands shook as she grabbed the arrow attached to her shoulder. Though frightened as she was, she would not take "no" for an answer. Her sister counted on her to attend to the injury, and she wanted to make others feel better regardless. Her shaky hands pulled on the arrow, but she could not gather the strength to extract it. Finally with a yank did the arrow come out, but it tore the wound even more, though fortunately it was nothing too severe. Nevertheless, it was enough to frighten Emmra as she covered her mouth, "Oopsie! I'm so sorry, Fairy!"

    Emmra tried to make up for it with a full clean heal. She placed her warm hands gently on Methras' skin. The softness of a Fairy's skin was making Emmra feel a little more at ease, but it wasn't quite enough for a perfect casting. She took in several deep breaths as she closed her eyes, calming herself even more. She began summoning up her magic, slowly but steadily, ridding Methras of any stinging the injury brought upon her. Soon the wound closed up with a perfect Heal, and Emmra opened her eyes, the cheerfulness returning to her face and voice, "There, all better!"

    Emmra then realized that she hadn't completely healed Methras, for she remained poisoned. It was something beyond her capability to heal. Her hands clasped onto her mouth again, "Oh dear... I think you've been poisoned... I'm sorry, but I don't know how to cure that!" Emmra thought for a moment, then became excited and lively again, "Oh I know! I can try to cast another Protect spell for you instead! One moment!"

    Emmra began summoning up her mana once more, preparing to cast a Protect spell for the Fairy.



    * * * * * * *


    Her black armor glimmered bright as it reflected the light of the magical enchantments being cast upon her. She had watched the battle from afar long enough to know how things would play. She gripped her glaive tightly, filled with anticipation of battle's pleasure. Her lips suddenly formed a gentle and deceiving smile from all the anticipation. Only her eyes would betray such a smile, but they hid behind her helmet. Finally, Viviona spoke, "I think it is time we put our plan into action, and crush Tesonu's army."

    Zaulsi returned the smile, but her mind remained detached from the battle. She had more lustful things in mind to satisfy her heart's desire, and her smile portrayed this quite well, not that Viviona paid it any mind. She had always been quite oblivious to such obvious signs, knowing nothing of romance and caring for it just as much as she acknowledged it.

    Nevertheless, Viviona took several steps back as Zaulsi shouted a coded phrase into the Trap Room. All of Hannibal's creatures cleared a path, moving closer towards the Barricades. Bones had also become freed from his icy prison and also moved out of the way. Viviona began moving forward, quickly transitioning into a charge. She sprinted into Tesonu's dungeon, her already fast movements bolstered by the Speed enchantment given to her by Zaulsi to add onto her Protect and Rebound enchantments.

    Viviona gave her Glaive a mighty swing just as she crashed into the Middle West Barricade with full force. The sheer power of it caused the Barricade to fall to its knees in obedience to the Black Knight, and it died with a massive clash that echoed the room. The Barricade shattered, launching debris at the Northern wall and North Sentry sitting right behind it. Some of the debris also went in Balina and Daryl's way, with Balina suffering some minor harm as her and her brother's Rebound spells died out.

    "Who wants to die first!?" Viviona questioned for all to hear, clearly excited to fight, "Come one, come all! You'll be remembered with bravery for daring to challenge my blade!!"

    Before any could step forth, Viviona used the time and her range to slash a bit at the southwest Barricade, withering it further than it already had been by her comrades. Crystice watched her carefully, knowing without a doubt that Viviona was the biggest threat in Hannibal's invasion force, and probably his entire army. She had just finished firing her third Missile on Six-Pack when she heard the loud crashing of the Barricade, and her attention had been caught.

    The Sentry Traps suddenly all fired, but sadly their primitive and instinctual nature was now proving to be their downside. Three of the Western Sentries fired at Viviona, being the closest target to them. Her freshly made Rebound deflected them back. One of the Western Sentries hit Slursi and surprised her. The Eastern Sentries focused on Six-Pack and Noro. The Middle and Southern one went for Six-Pack, while the Northern one went for Noro. One was all it took to make Noro's life a living hell. The webs he was trapped in caught fire, and quickly spread throughout his body. He was being burned alive, and panicked. He began throwing his arms and legs around wildly before he started to roll around. The pain and shock quickly proved too much for him, and he fell unconscious, still burning and dying.

    Crystice looked over at the last standing Western Barricade, then came to realization of something. She moved closer towards the Archers, Zael and Shaylum, then quietly but quickly whispered, "Keep an eye out you two, I'm sure those Invisible Rogues are going to appear as soon as that last Barricade falls."

    Crystice turned back to the main fight, seeing Six-Pack trying to wiggle out of the Freeze spell. "Oh no you don't!" Crystice muttered before hurling another Ice Shard towards the Skeleton.

    Suddenly a Heal spell was cast on her foe, and Crystice quickly turned her attention to Hannibal's support. It appeared as if Zaulsi was the castor. Worse, the spell itself seemed to be significantly powerful for one who was not a full spell castor. Even worse, the Dark Elf had been watching Crystice. As she was ordered by her loving Viviona, she was to identify and kill Tesonu's Battle Commander. Viviona suspected it to be her when she watched her speak to the army earlier. Her words to Zael and Shaylum raised this suspicion, if not confirmed it.

    Zaulsi's Protect suddenly ran out, having been precast a time before the battle began. It was a Group Protect, cast by Giramor. The other recipient besides the Goblin himself was his sister. The spell had died out for all three of them. With Zaulsi's apparent capabilities as a supporter, Crystice deemed her a higher priority threat. She called out to Ithique across the battlefield, "Ithique! Snipe that female Dark Elf!" Zaulsi's eyes remained locked on the witch, suspicions confirmed.

    With Zaulsi's dead set focus on her, Crystice knew that the Dark Elf had found her target. She tapped the shoulders of the other Dark Elf, Erath, and he turned his attention to her direction. Both saw Crystice, and both raised their crossbows. Crystice could sense Zaulsi summoning up her mana, preparing the casting of a spell. It wasn't the mana that gave it away, it was the spell itself that Crystice knew all too well. Crystice stepped back, tapping Kar'thus to grab his attention, her voice being shaky and frightened, reflecting her plight, "Kar'thus, hurry! Block those Dark Elves from striking me!"

    As Crystice tried to hide behind Kar'thus, Zaulsi fired her Freeze spell and Erath's bolt surely to come soon after.




    ~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary



    Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 5, 4
    Experience: 18/60, 10/45 [+14/2 for Combat and Commands] [+8 for Perfect Heal and Control]
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 642, 450
    Current Equipment: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Trap Room, Behind Eastern Sentries and Near Kar'thus/Trap Room, Behind Eastern Sentries and Near Methras
    Status: Alert and Frightened, Backing Behind Kar'thus/Concentrating, Casting Protect on Methras
    Efficiency: 85%/125%

    Summery: Emmra ran over to Methras and pulled the arrow out. She cast a Perfect Heal (25%) on Methras then began preparing a Protect Spell, which will be ready by the time Methras posts.

    Crystice hit Noro with Ice Shard causing him to cut himself as he tried to cut the web. She hit him with 3 Missiles and then he collapsed, getting stuck in the Web. She was hit by Six-Pack's Thunder, then replied with Freeze. She Healed herself fully and then cast Ice Shard and 3 Missiles on him. As he began to wiggle free, she cast another Ice Shard on him. He was healed by Zaulsi. Giramor's, Balina's, and her Protects wore off. Crystice ordered Ithique to snipe Zaulsi. Zaulsi and Erath focused on Crystice. Crystice told Kar'thus to defend her. Zaulsi fired a Freeze spell and Erath prepared a bolt.

    Viviona charged into the scene, smashing the Northwest Barricade and destroying it. She challenged Tesonu's fighters to attack her. She then poked the Southwest Barricade a bit. She is buffed with Zaulsi's Rebound, Protect, and Speed spells. The Sentries fired and three of the Western ones bounced off of Viviona's Rebound but one hit Slursi. Two Eastern ones hit Six-Pack and the last hit Noro. Noro caught fire and fell unconscious, fated to die. Bones also became free of Freeze. Giramor and Balina's Rebounds wore off.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Ready}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":   100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Ready}
                      Behind Western Barricades, Second Defense
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  97% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Ready}
                      At Barricade Opening, Main Defense

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":  100% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   89% - [Unchanged] <Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [-3% from Barricade] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  54% - [-22% (9/6/7) by Crystice, -8% by Sentries, +15% by Zaulsi] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     65% - [Unchanged] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    59% - [-4% by Sentry] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Cast}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      33% - Unconscious, Burning

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast":  92%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   74%
    Barricade D "SouthWest":   46%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Discharged]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Discharged]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Discharged]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Discharged]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Discharged]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  3. #893
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

    Suria had been busy joining Elatos in his attack on the Frozen Bones by throwing Fireballs at his face. It melted some of the ice around his head but that was all it did, and it helped Bones little. It should not be mistaken for a sign of intelligence and acknowledgement that Suria attacked Bones in this way, harming him while keeping him helpless. Truthfully, her desire to claw out somebody's eyes was her driving force in the attack. But Bones lacked eyes and even if he didn't, Suria couldn't get to him because of the big stupid Barricades in her way. She almost wanted to tear them down herself.

    Bones became unfrozen then he cast Lightning upon Suria just as before. She rolled on her back, paws in the air, and played dead for a moment before a shout echoed the room, "Who wants to die first!?" Suria rolled back onto her feet, then glanced at the speaker. "Come one, come all! You'll be remembered with bravery for daring to challenge my blade!!" Suria took it as a threat.

    Suria found herself charging towards Viviona, Protect spell cast, then immediately took a leap of faith towards the Black Knight. Her claws opened up, ready to tear apart her challenger's face. Viviona took a simple swing of her Glaive and knocked Suria back and onto Elatos. She recovered quickly enough, remaining generally unharmed due to Protect, then glared back at her attacker.

    Three of the Tentacles, not including Tara, had taken an interest in Viviona. One of them had a very special interest in her and enjoyed the fact that she lacked much Armor to protect herself from such assaults. But unfortunately, she still had Protect and Rebound on top of that. Their Freeze would be ineffective. So instead, Testi took it upon himself to cast Freeze on Giramor. Poor Goblin never saw it coming.

    Balina saw this and her protective nature over her brother took over. She began pressing her ground against Daryl and Dreggory, trying to get between them and her brother then to remain there until he had become free. Tent and Toe, approaching Viviona, saw the struggling Balina. Toe cast a quick Freeze spell on the female Goblin, but she threw her shield at the spell and successfully blocked it. The fact that she intentionally detached herself from the object that would hit the Freeze spell showed she did possess a fair bit of knowledge on spells.

    Even so, there was still another Tentacle to attack and Balina was left with nothing but her sword to do battle against Daryl and Dreggory. She prepared to take off her helmet quickly enough to deflect the second freeze. The Tentacle attacked, only to have his Freeze blocked by Viviona and thus deflected back at him. Balina smiled, now only needing to focus on the Knight and her Goblin foe to protect her Goblin kin. The good news, for her, was that this battle against two separate forces was exactly the kind of battle she was good at. She could never best her brother in solid one-on-one combat during their training sessions together, but she usually came out on top during more chaotic fights in the Pit.

    Suria leaped away from Elatos, heading for Viviona. Viviona was already engaged with the two Tentacles, stealing opportunities to strike the frozen third. They were losing rather badly, not having the same range or power as she. They were fast with their tentacle movement, but it was clearly not fast enough. Suria found an opening, not that she was looking for one, and then took one more leap towards her target. She grabbed onto Viviona's chestplate, and began to viciously claw at it. Viviona grabbed her and forcefully yanked the Demon Spawn off her with strength that reminded Suria of Chuckles.

    Viviona held onto Suria for a moment, striking down the Tentacles, and waiting for the best opportunity to get rid of her. Suria began spitting out Fireballs at Viviona's face, angering the Black Knight and provoking her to simply throw the Demon Spawn back towards the wall. Suria landed atop a Sentry Trap, then charged towards her attacker once more. She jumped again and latched onto Viviona's glaive this time, surprising both of them.

    With unimaginable speed, Viviona smashed her glaive onto the Southwest Barricade, slamming Suria into it as well. She did it three times, all taking place within a second it seemed, then swung her glaive threw the air and Suria slid off. The Tentacles used the opportunity to get a free hit in, but just after did Viviona return her attention to them. Their slaughter recommenced.

    Suria flew all the way to the western wall and went splat. The unconscious Demon Spawn then tumbled onto the ground.




    Suria
    Health: 81% [-13% (4/1/8) by Viviona]
    Level: 6
    Experience: 23/80 [+12 (2/2/6/2) for Combat]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 2846
    Current Equipment: None
    Location: Trap Room, Western Wall
    Status: Unconscious, Protect
    Efficiency: 5% [+5% for Protect]

    Summery: Suria spat Fireballs at Bones, then charged at Viviona with Protect only to be knocked way. The Tentacles engaged with Viviona. They cast Freeze on Giramor and wasted two Freezes on Balina. One of which she blocked by throwing her shield, the other Viviona reflected and it struck Tent. Balina got between the Main Defense and her brother to defend him. Viviona attacked the Tentacles as Suria charged again. She grabbed onto her chestplate and attacked it until Viviona pulled her off. Suria spat fireballs at her face and was then thrown back. She charged once more, grabbing her Glaive, but was then slammed into the Barricade three times and thrown at the wall, unconscious.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":   81% - [-19% by Viviona] <Frozen> {Freeze Cast}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":    66% - [-34% by Viviona] {Freeze Cast}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  55% - [-42% by Viviona] {Freeze Cast}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Main Defense, Attacking Viviona

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":   92% - [-6% (4/2) by Suria, -2% by Tentacles] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   89% - [Changed] <Frozen/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [Changed] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade/Between Giramor and Main Defense, Attacking Main Defense and Defending Giramor , Missing Shield
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  54% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     53% - [-12% by Suria] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    59% - [Unchanged] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Cast}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      17% - Unconscious, Burning, -8%

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast":  84%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   69%
    Barricade D "SouthWest":   36%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Charging]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Charging]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Charging]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  4. #894
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Nalina
    The War Maiden
    Maiden of the Nest



    A Spider crawled up from the Entrance Portal and arrived into Tesonu's dungeon, except something appeared to be wrong with it. It had half a woman attached to its head, as if it were the result of some twisted Warlock's mad experiment who was driven by his loneliness of being without a woman and some sort of absurd and extreme fetish for either Spiders or creatures who had eight legs in general. Fortunately, none of that was actually true and was merely speculation of rumors on how this species came to be. This species being the Maiden of the Nest.

    A MAIDEN OF THE NEST HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON. AGAIN. I GUESS THEY'RE NOT SO UNCOMMON TO SEE AFTER ALL.

    But she was no ordinary Maiden of the Nest. She certainly didn't look to be equipped like one. She was fully armed with all kinds of weapons, both of melee and ranged capabilities. She wore no armor but had a simple steel shield for protecting her more fragile but still generally beautiful human upper half. Her breasts would tease Tesonu greatly, for they remained covered by only a thin bra. Their size and shape would only further tempt him and test his restraint, for she would not serve a master who would dare violate or disrespect her. Though socially detached, she still remained to be a creature of pride.

    The Maiden of the Nest began stepping forward, entering Tesonu's Heart Chamber. She leaned forward in a bow, putting her hands over her breasts as to not give Tesonu a chance to have even a peek, quite aware of his reputation. Despite his attitude towards women and her pride, she considered him to be a strong enough Keeper to overlook this lesser quality. That... and rumors were slowly beginning to spread about the current state of Keeper Hannibal. She wanted to investigate the matter, and personally slaughter any Heroes that were involved.

    "Hello, Keeper Tesonu," the Maiden finally spoke, "I am Nalina. I am a War Maiden, born from and one of the few survivors of a Tribe of Maidens who specialize in the art of combat. I wish to serve you, but in all due respect, please keep your hands to yourself. If you can keep to this then I will gladly fight among your most loyal of followers. I am also a Manufacturer, and not so much of a Researcher as I hear other Maidens are."

    Nalina then stood straight, or rather, stood at a perfect 90 degree angle as was a Maiden's equivalent to standing straight, then departed from the Heart Chamber. She quickly found the Lair, noting its large size. She examined the Lair carefully, finding a complete lack of insect Lairs. She did, however, find a Lair belonging to a fellow Maiden. Nalina moved towards it, and created her own Lair a short distance away. She began putting some of her various equipment away, until she had nothing but her short sword and shield. Then, she left the Lair.

    Nalina searched through Tesonu's dungeon, moving significantly faster without all the extra weight, and eventually came upon the Training Room. She found the another Maiden there, the very same who owned the Lair she found earlier. She had noted the lack of Creature presence, as the Maiden was the first Creature she encountered. There were plenty of Lairs, she figured the dungeon to be buzzing with activity. Instead, everything was quiet save for the torches. Though this was a large dungeon, surely she would have encountered more. There was only one possibility that entered Nalina's mind as to where Tesonu's army of creatures could be.

    Battle...

    She smiled blissfully at the thought. Nalina was eager to fight, but did not feel comfortable entering a battle uninvited like that. For now, she would simply train and perhaps make a friend out of this Maiden. After all, she was the only one Nalina felt she would feel comfortable around. Nalina approached the Maiden, but didn't fully confront her and instead began practicing on a training dummy nearby, slowly building up the courage to speak.

    Finally, she turned her head, "Hello, my fellow sister Maiden. I uh... I am Nalina, of the War Maiden Tribe. ...Have you heard of them by any chance?"




    Nalina
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Experience: 1.3/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Short Sword, Shield
    Location: Training Room, Near Masega
    Status: Training Room, Talking to Masega
    Efficiency: 100%

    Summery: Nalina entered, introduced herself, created her Lair, began training, spoke to Masega.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  5. #895
    Elite Dragon Mothrayas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Elatos continued to chip away at Bones the skeleton, while the rest of the battle progressed. Suria joined in on the fight, going after Viviona, only to get smacked into Elatos, who was knocked back slightly by the force of the little demon spawn flying at him. One of the barricades on the west side was also destroyed, allowing both friend and foe on his side of the room to close in for the fight.

    Elatos closed in towards Bones, who was more distracted firing a lightning bolt at Suria. Elatos quickly took the opportunity to grab Bones by the skull, and threw the skeleton backwards, slamming him into the western wall. Elatos chased after him, going to the wall.

    "You are my target. Don't distract yourself."

    Elatos lunged with his sword at the skeleton, who quickly blocked the strike with his own sword.

    "Let this be a fair fight...blade to blade."

    Bones, apparently not feeling to go merely blade to blade, proceeded to generate a burst of lightning energy and struck Elatos with the blast, stunning him for a moment. This granted Bones enough time to get a few moderate hits in, until Elatos regained his composure and blocked Bones' next strike, countering with a sword slash of his own.

    LEVEL UP! YOU HAVE LEARNT: SIGHT! YOU HAVE LEARNT: HEAL SELF!

    The two then proceeded to duel on, both of them trading hits occasionally. Elatos was at a disadvantage, if only because of the sheer power difference between him and his opponent.

    "Do not believe I am out just yet. I will not fall before you."

    Elatos proceeded to use his innate healing power, restoring a bit of his health again. It wasn't going to be enough to stack odds in his favor, but it did give him a slight advantage during the fight. The two swordsmen continued to duel, the situation remaining similar to before.

    Summary: Fighty. Now with 200% more sword.

    Elatos the Warrior Dark Angel
    Health: 61% (-62%, +23%)
    Location: Trap Room, adjacent to western wall
    Status: in a duel with Bones the Skeleton
    Mood: still spirited
    Level: 2
    Gold: 0


    Battle Status:


    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":   92% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   89% - [Unchanged] <Frozen/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [Unchanged] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade/Between Giramor and Main Defense, Attacking Main Defense and Defending Giramor , Missing Shield
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  54% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     27% - [-26% by Elatos] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Wall, Attacking Elatos
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    59% - [Unchanged] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Cast}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":      17% - Unconscious, Burning
    Last edited by Mothrayas; November 7th, 2012 at 22:21.

    The Awakening


  6. #896
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Malsiah
    The Ancient


    (Main Theme)



    Malsiah's Drain Spell remained on contact with Giramor, weakening him slowly. Eventually, his Protect Spell wore out and she ceased fire. She had only attacked him because she could surpass his Protect, but now that advantage was gone. Surely it would be better to pick off a weaker target. Malsiah scanned the battlefield, finding an unconscious Goblin who was being burnt alive. He still breathed, however. A smile fell upon her lips.

    At last...

    Malsiah unleashed her Drain spell on the dying Goblin, excited to finally have the opportunity to capture a soul within Tesonu's dungeon. Somehow, this chance had eluded her prior to now. But that was of little importance. What mattered was that she had the opportunity now, and she was to seize it. "Come to me, soul of the Goblin..." she muttered quietly to herself, "Come to me, Noro..."

    As if he died within the Torture Chamber, Noro's body began to transform into a Ghostly figure due to Malsiah's magic. The Ghost floated up, attempting to break away from the chaos of battle, but couldn't. Malsiah's Drain remained in contact with him, holding onto him like a leash. Malsiah began to forcefully drag him to her, but he resisted. Sadly for him, no matter his strength, no matter his will, he could not escape. No one could, for once she withdrew the spirit from the body, they were bound to her as a newborn Ghost is to a Keeper.

    Noro soon found himself floating before Malsiah. Malsiah's smile widened as she continued to mutter to herself, "Your soul is bound to me, now and forever. You operate the host body I conjure, when I call you forth. Until that fated day, you are to sleep eternal within the book of souls, my graveyard resting place. Sleep until I wake you. Sleep until I command you. Sleep eternal."

    Noro's spirit appeared to be in a state of hypnosis, listening to Malsiah's enchantment. Malsiah's Creature Book suddenly opened, light radiated from its pages as they flipped widely without her touch. They stopped on a blank page, and Noro's spirit was sucked inside. Malsiah closed her book and sealed it tight.

    Malsiah's attention was brought back to the fight, and she searched for a new enemy. Slursi appeared to be a good target, being one of the most injured enemies that wasn't undead. Malsiah brought her hands forward, casting Drain upon her new prey. Slowly whittling down her health...




    Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

    Health: 100%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 24/35 [+9 for Combat and Stealing a Soul]
    Gold in Hand: 369
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Location: Trap Room, Behind Eastern Barricades, Near Crystice
    Status: Attacking Slursi, Happy
    Efficiency: 100%
    Summery: Malsiah kept casting Drain on Giramor until his Protect wore out, then captured the soul of Noro before moving onto Slursi.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":   81% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Freeze Charging}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":    66% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  55% - [Unchanged] {Freeze Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Main Defense, Attacking Viviona

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":   92% - [Unchanged] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   84% - [-5% by Malsiah] <Frozen/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [Unchanged] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade/Between Giramor and Main Defense, Attacking Main Defense and Defending Giramor , Missing Shield
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  54% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     27% - [Unchanged] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    57% - [-2% by Malsiah] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    100% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":       0% - Dead

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast":  72%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   54%
    Barricade D "SouthWest":   12%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Charging]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Charging]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Charging]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 7th, 2012 at 23:00.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  7. #897
    Vampire MeinCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Terra Australis, The Overworld
    Posts
    1,887
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    ORTYPE

    Ortype charged forwards with the tentacles to assault Viviona, but already exceedingly beaten up from blocking all of Slursi's fireballs.

    'Dye fyend; dye lyke a man dyes when Orrtype kylls hym.'

    It took Viviona less than a second. Her glaive lashed out and in one blow of unadulterated power, given pause by neither flesh nor bone, she severed his legs at the knee. He fell to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. The Black Knight didn't deliver a finisher right away though - she went back to slaughtering the tentacles and fighting off Suria. It wasn't til she dispatched the demon spawn that she delivered a killing blow.





    Viviona's challenge was all the provocation that Ithique needed to draw his axe and charge into battle. He had up to this point been attacking Slursi and landed several shots. His first instinct, however, was to cast Protect on Tent and start firing bolts at him to shatter the ice of his freeze. It worked and Tent rejoined that battle to take on Viviona now buffed by Ithique's Protect spell.

    -(Face the blade of my axe, clad wench!)-

    Then came the command;

    "Ithique! Snipe that female Dark Elf!"

    -(By the Dark Gods!)-

    The Butcher spun to offload a bolt into the female dark elf but the hit an unexpected snag; he couldn't tell which one was the male. The problem with elves is that their men have a tendancy to look very effeminate. Obviously this isn't a universal trait, but it was common enough within the population to cause problems - as well as some really awkward situations. Ithique wondered if Crystice was working off intel she had received from the Keeper, because there was no way to distinguish the gender of either of those dark elves as anything but female.

    -(What do I do?)-

    Both Erath and Zaulsi were very petite; but where Erath had long golden hair, Zaulsi had short black hair. Erath actually appeared more feminine than his counterpart. Ithique was stumped, but he had one more trick up his sleeve.

    '"Oui, ELF BITCH!"'

    Erath began to turn first, irritated about constantly being mistaken for a woman. It was all the evidence Ithqiue needed and he sent a bolt flying into his foe's throat.


    SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Health: 0%
    Level: 1 (70|200)
    Keeper Approval: -15 (Neutral)
    Mood: In Horrible Agony.
    Manufacture Queue:
    Status: Dead.
    Quick Summary: Gets killed really easily by Viviona without landing a blow, due to prior damage not reflected here from tanking Slursi's shots.



    SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5 (480|600)
    Gold: 0
    Health: 81%
    Keeper Approval: 60 (Calm)
    Mood: Happy.
    Status: Fighting.
    Quick Summary: Ithique is freed Tent and cast Protect on him, and then attempted to distinguish which between Erath and Zaulsi was the real 'female Dark Elf' - failing unfortunately.



    Battle Status:


    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":   73% - [-8% by Viviona] <Protect> {Freeze Cast}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":    49% - [-17% by Viviona] {Freeze Cast}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  45% - [-10% by Viviona] {Freeze Cast}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Main Defense, Attacking Viviona

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":   84% - [-8% by Tentacles] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   84% - [Unchanged] <Frozen/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [Unchanged] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade/Between Giramor and Main Defense, Attacking Main Defense and Defending Giramor , Missing Shield
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    83% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  54% - [Unchanged] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     27% - [Unchanged] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Wall, Attacking Elatos
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    44% - [-13% by Ithique] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Cast}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":    88% - [-12% by Ithique] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice, Can't Speak (Arrow in the Throat)
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":       0% - Dead
    Last edited by MeinCookie; November 8th, 2012 at 09:01.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic


    Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

    Current Awakening Creatures


    8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

  8. #898
    Elite Dragon Mothrayas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    "Hello, my fellow sister Maiden."

    Masega slowly turned her head towards the voice she heard behind her.

    "I uh... I am Nalina, of the War Maiden Tribe. ...Have you heard of them by any chance?"

    Masega inspected the creature, who called herself Nalina. It was a Maiden of the Nest...just as she was. Except...still different.

    "Why... hello. I am called...Masega. I have not heard of you before... but I like that name, War Maidens. You must be good at war... I like that."

    Masega took notice of the blade that Nalina had on her.

    "What...took you here?"



    Summary: This is going to turn awkward sooner or later

    Masega the Darkness Maiden
    Health: 100%
    Location: training room
    Status: engaging conversation with who the bloody hell is this
    Mood: pleased
    Level: 1
    Gold: 0

    The Awakening


  9. #899
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    Nalina
    The War Maiden
    Maiden of the Nest



    Masega spoke, "Why... hello. I am called...Masega. I have not heard of you before... but I like that name, War Maidens. You must be good at war... I like that." Nalina felt pleased and proud, "I am very good at war. Since I was a young child, I do not remember how old, I was taught how to fight. I learned how to fight with many weapons. I am also very skilled with a Bow. What you see here is not all I have. I left the rest of my weapons at my Lair, it's by yours I believe. Carrying it all around is troubling and difficult."

    "What...took you here?" Masega asked her. Nalina paused for a moment, looking away, then turned back and spoke firmly, "I look for any opportunity to strike down Heroes. They are my enemy. I came here because of rumors. I knew of this... Keeper Hannibal. I heard his name before, but he was just another Keeper. Nothing special. But now I hear rumors that he has become... disturbed... This land is controlled by the Heroes, so it is apparent that whatever has happened to him is a result of these Heroes. I will find out what. Then I will kill them. That is why I came here... even though I heard this Keeper... likes his women..."

    Nalina stopped training for a moment then put her arms protectively over her breasts, "I fear what he may do to me while I sleep. I do not know much about this Keeper, how far he will go. I do not know what to do if he does something. What is more important? My dignity? Or killing the Heroes? What would you do? And Why are you here?"




    Nalina
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Experience: 7.8/15 [+6.5 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Short Sword, Shield
    Location: Training Room, Near Masega
    Status: Training Room, Talking to Masega, Uncomfortable
    Efficiency: 100%

    Summery: Too late Moth.*squeeze Nalina's*
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 8th, 2012 at 01:40.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

  10. #900
    Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,624

    Default Re: Northland Iceland

    With Bones engaging in combat with Elatos, Slursi was the last creature to attack the single Western Barricade. She needed to be only one, however, as the Barricade couldn't take much more damage before it crumbled. She had been captured by a Web Spell, but as if that would stop her. She set the webs on fire, remaining unharmed by the intense heat, and continued to attack the Barricade.

    At last, the Barricade crumbled from the Salamander's attacks. Free from the Webs, Slursi picked a new target that was now available to her. She found the unconscious Suria and charged off after her. Meanwhile, three more of Hannibal's began marching into the battlefield. They were visible to all, not like what the Rogues should have been. They were, in fact, not the Rogues but instead the three Guards. They were Largo, Luis, and Lena. They all had Protect, cast from Luis' Protect Group.

    The three Guards marched off next to the east side of the Barricades. Luis and Lena looked and Largo, and his eyes met theirs. He gave them a nod and they returned it. It was time for them to commence their own team strategy for the battle. It was the planning and reviewing of this strategy that made them "late" to Viviona earlier, but it was well worth it. They were about to fulfill their orders.

    Cleverly hiding behind the three Guards, three more figures entered the Trap Room. Unlike the Guards, they could not be seen by the naked eye. They were hidden by Invisibility magic, magic that had been freshly cast. They moved discreetly across the battlefield, being especially difficult to spot as they hid behind both enemy and ally fighters as they moved across. They took absolutely no focus on attacking enemies, and instead moved in to do what they came for.

    The Rogues approached the Sentry Traps and got behind them as to avoid the Traps suddenly firing on them, revealing their positioning. Alice, the female Rogue, took the south most Sentry alone while the other two Rogues, Pilnit and Corn, handled the one adjacent to it. The Sentry Traps suddenly fired, causing the Rogues to jump. All of the Western Sentries fired normally, as the Rogues had no time to disarm them.

    Two of the Western Sentries struck Slursi, one hit Bones. The last Western Sentry stupidly struck Viviona again, but this time it bounced back and hit one of the Tentacles, Toe. Two of the Eastern Sentries attempted to strike down Durgon, while the last attacked the still frozen Six-Pack. Six-Pack was slowly freeing himself from the spell, and the contact of fire only made his freedom come closer.

    Meanwhile, the Tentacles continued to fight a losing battle against Viviona. With three against one, they had a much better chance than before, but still they found themselves quickly faltering as their wounds took their toll. Viviona focused especially on taking out Testi, being the weakest link of the three. With just a few more blows, Viviona knocked the Tentacle unconscious as he began to bleed to death. Now there were only two...

    Summary: The last Western Barricade fell and Slursi headed out after Suria. The Guards entered the battle and they attacked the Eastern Barricades. The Rogues, while invisible, entered and moved carefully over to the Western Sentries and got behind them, slowly disarming them. The Sentries all fired as well. Six-Pack is becoming free. Viviona knocked out Testi.




    Battle Status:

    Allies
    Code:
    LV6 F TENTACLE "Tara":  100% - [Unchanged] {Freeze/ProtectS Ready}
                      Behind Eastern Barricades, Guarding Support
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Tent":   66% - [-7% by Viviona] <Protect> {Freeze Charging}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV4 M TENTACLE "Toe":    32% - [-13% by Viviona, -4% by Sentry] {Freeze Charging}
                      Near SouthWest Barricade, Second Defense, Attacking Viviona
    
    LV3 M TENTACLE "Testi":  18% - Unconscious [-27% by Viviona]

    Enemies
    Code:
    LV9 F BLACK KN "Viviona":   79% - [-5% by Tentacles] <Protect/Rebound/Speed> {Sight, SpeedS/ProtectS Ready}
                      Center of the Room Near Main Defense, Attacking Anyone Near Her
    
    LV7 M GOBLIN   "Giramor":   84% - [Unchanged] <Frozen/Webbed> {Sight, ReboundS/ProtectG Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F GOBLIN   "Balina":    97% - [Unchanged] {HealS/HealG Ready, ReboundS Charging}
                      Near MiddleEast Barricade/Between Giramor and Main Defense, Attacking Main Defense and Defending Giramor , Missing Shield
    
    LV6 M GOBLIN   "Durgon":    75% - [-8% by Sentry] <Speed> {SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV6 M SKELETON "Six-Pack":  49% - [-5% by Sentry] <Frozen> {Thunder}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M SKELETON "Bones":     22% - [-5% by Sentry] {Lightning}
                      Near Western Barricades
    
    LV5 F SALAMAND "Slursi":    36% - [-8% by Sentry] <Speed/Webbed> {Fireball, Meteor Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      Near and Attacking Western Barricades, Opening Fire on Support
    
    LV7 F MISTRESS "Fyla":     100% - [Unchanged] <Speed> {Shine/Drain, Teleport Ready, SpeedS Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Attacking Main Defense
    
    LV7 F DARK ELF "Zaulsi":    95% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, InvisibleG Ready, HealO/ProtectO/SpeedO/ReboundO/Freeze Charging}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focused on Crystice
    
    LV5 M DARK ELF "Erath":     88% - [Unchanged] {Arrow/Sight, Poison/Guided Bolt Ready to Fire}
                      At Southern Entrance, Focusing on Crystice
    
    LV6 M ROGUE    "Pilnit":   100% - [Unchanged] <Invisible> {Web Ready, InvisibleS Cast}
                      Behind Middlewest Sentry, Disarming Sentry
    
    LV6 M ROGUE    "Corn":     100% - [Unchanged] <Invisible> {Grenade Ready, InvisibleS Cast}
                      Behind Middlewest Sentry, Disarming Sentry
    
    LV5 F ROGUE    "Alice":    100% - [Unchanged] <Invisible> {Poison Ready, InvisibleS Cast}
                      Behind Southwest Sentry, Disarming Sentry
    
    LV6 M GUARD    "Largo":    100% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {HealS/SpeedS Ready}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GUARD    "Luis":     100% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {ProtectG Cast}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 F GUARD    "Lena":     100% - [Unchanged] <Protect> {HealG Ready}
                      Near and Attacking Eastern Barricades
    
    LV5 M GOBLIN   "Noro":       0% - Dead

    Traps
    Code:
    Barricade A "MiddleEast":  46%
    Barricade B "SouthEast":   39%
    Sentry A    "NorthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry B    "MiddleEast": 100% [Discharged]
    Sentry C    "SouthEast":  100% [Discharged]
    Sentry D    "NorthCent":   77% [Discharged]
    Sentry E    "NorthWest":   92% [Discharged]
    Sentry F    "MiddleWest":  92% [Discharged]
    Sentry G    "SouthWest":  100% [Discharged]
    Lightning A "MiddleEast": 100% [Charging]
    Lightning B "SouthEast":  100% [Charging]
    Lightning C "NorthWest":  100% [Charging]
    Spike       "South":      100% [Disarmed]
    Freeze      "North":      100% [Ready to Fire]
    Steel Door  "Pippy":      100%
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

    The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

    LOL, WFTO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •