Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Crystal Islands

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Red Crystal Islands

Zelne (Zell-Knee) the Spider

Iva-I mean, Zelne crawled up the Portal's edges. Once Zelne got to the top, she froze.

Yipes... He was right, Dungeons ARE huge. But I left the nest, I gotta be brave. Zelne thought to herself.

Zelne looked ahead, and saw a Dungeon Heart.
    Zelne heard of rumors of there being massive hearts in the ground that belong to a embodiment being known as a Keeper.

Summoning all her courage, Zelne steps into the Dungeon Heart Room.

"Uh... Hi Keeper... I'm... I'm Zelne. I can read really well... and I might not look like it but... I can fight too...!"

Zelne backs away, leaving the Dungeon Heart room. Zelne looks to the left and sees a odd room with a brown carpet. On the carpet are two lairs. Zelne went into the Lair, and made a small web cave in the Southern East.

Zelne made her way into her lair, and just laid there.

--------------------------------------
    Health : 100%
    Zelne is in the Lair.
    Level : 1
    Mood : Postively Frightened
    Efficiency : 70%
    Summary : Zelne introduced herself, made her lair, and is currently just lieing in her lair, waiting to be told to do something.

"In these lands, Bridges are made of stone, not wood. Even though wooden ones would suffice... And as for your name - I do not possess telepathy. You introduced yourself simply by stating 'I am a Spider'. How am I supposed to know your name?"
    (OOC: Query tool? XD)

"Ah, we have a newcomer. Welcome, young one, to my dungeon. When you are rested from your trip, help with the research in the Library. We could use that Bridge soon."

The Library

Chuckles the Depressed spider sighed such a heavy sigh that it made a dent in the carpet.

"You make two mistakes and your Keeper damns you forever."

"I envy you stone bridge for you don't have names so truly the bridge must be the most joyful of beings."

Chuckles continued to read about the physics of getting a bile demon across a bridge.

Chuckles' upper most eye twitched when a drop of muddy water fell on it from the ceiling, as it dazed about it caught sight of a spider curled up in a web cave in the Lair.

It wasn't moving.

"Spider."

Chuckles moaned at the thought of raising his own voice.

"Spider."
    "Are you dead."

His eyes swivelled back to his page and continued researching.

"Lucky you."

Summery: Chuckles continued to research the bridge, moaned about his Keeper condemning him for making two mistakes, and asked Zelne if she was alive.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Ririi
    Quiet Deadly Assassinating Female Goblin

Ririi was pleased that the Training Room was ready. She entered the room when she heard of the arrival of a spider and a "researcher". Ririi figured it was a Warlock, and wasn't too happy with the thought of a warlock being here. She began training and thinking.

Those greedy stubborn Warlocks are pests... but I may not have to deal with them if they stay in thier books and fantasies like they belong.

Ririi was stabbing the single training dummy with her knife as she quickly jumped from side to side.

Maybe it's not a Warlock.

Ririi slit the throat of the training dummy with her knife and twirled.

Could be a Demon Spawn or Spider...

Ririi quickly drew her sword and cut off the training dummy's right hand.

They're both fairly good researchers.

Ririi tried to knee the training dummy in the stomach and failed miserably. She caused it to spin and her recovery time from the strike was too slow. The training dummy's arm hit her and knocked her down due to her lack of balance. She landed on her left arm and something pulled her hair, undoing the ponytail it was in.

Ririi had a little trouble getting up, and rubbed her arm. She also felt her right foot hurting too, she thought she hit the bone when she fell. She had dropped both her knife and sowrd. The sword was caught in the training dummy's head. Ririi then realized the knife had fallen on her right foot, thus causing its terrible pain.

Ririi pulled it out and let out a short shreik, and accidentally dropped the knife beside the training dummy. She carefully put the sword back in its shieth, and reached carefully for the knife.

"Ow... Keeper...?" she spoke up to him, trying to hide the pain in her voice, "I hurt my leg..."

Name: Ririi
    Health: 150/85%
    Level: 1
    Mood: Hurt/Annoyed
    Gold: 0
    Job: Bleeding

Summery: Ririi went to the Training Room and trained until she fell and dropped her knife on her foot. She let out a small shriek when she pulled it out and put both her weapons away before telling the keeper she was hurt.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; December 2nd, 2009 at 00:14.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zelne the Spider

"Ah, we have a newcomer. Welcome, young one, to my dungeon. When you are rested from your trip, help with the research in the Library. We could use that Bridge soon."

Zelne peeked out of her lair, and slightly nods.

"Spider."
    "Spider."
    "Are you dead."

Zelne looks at the Spider, who went back in the Library.

That must be the Library...

Zelne gets out of her lair, and makes way to the Library.

Library

Zelne looks at all the books, and the frightenly tall bookshelves. Zelne looked around, remembering the Keeper saying something about a Bridge, Zelne looked around for a book about Bridges. Zelne finds a basic book about Bridges, opens it, and starts reading in the northeast corner.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Health : 100%
    Zelne is in the Library, researching the Bridge.
    Level : 1
    Mood : Normal
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Zelne entered the Library, got a Bridge book and is researching.

((yay Evi! You used my location system! No longer will have to be unsure of who is in the same room as my creatures!))

The Library

Chuckles' 3rd eye wich suffered from a twitch noticed that the dead spider from the lair had re-aminatied it's self and had started roaming the underworld looking for brains and human flesh to devour.

Chuckles' other 7 eyes, surprised to hear this, all looked at Zelne only to see the spider had not turned into the living dead. The 3rd eye received quite the telling off.

"So you are alive then."

Chuckles stared at Zelne for slightly too long for it to be comfortable.

"Pitty."

Chuckles was about to resume researching when;

*WWOOOOOoooOOOOOOSSHHHHHH!!*

"Keeper there is quite a storm out side your dungeon."

"With all that noise I can't hear my own thoughts."

After a moment of intense racket the storm weakened for a pair of minuets and Chuckles could indeed hear his own thoughts for a moment;

Hay! HAY! you know Chuckles... the underworld is completly flat. You'll never find a cliff to chuck your self off! Ahh-HAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!

*moan*

"Maybe it's better the storm continues."

"You're ugly too! Yeah! Ugly! HAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!"

Summery: Chuckles engaged Zelne in conversation for a time. Then the storm out side got really loud and Chuckles complained to his Keeper before realizing he didn't want to hear his own thoughts anyway. He continued to research the bridge.
    Last edited by Who-horny; November 29th, 2009 at 21:05.

Kuroki looked at Ririi's bleeding leg.

"Ah... That is unfortunate. Since Heal have not yet been researched, I am unable to help you at the moment. If it's not too bad, try to continue your training. If it is, get some rest until it heals."

Kuroki's conciousness then moved to the west, noticing that the walls of the Library have been reinforced and imp was in the Lair, preparing to reinforce the 3 tiles there that were still bare rocks.

"Ah, good. Imp, leave those walls for now. Join the others in gold mining. Speaking of gold, there seems to be enough now to expand the Training Room."

Kuroki used his Keeper powers to expand the Training Room to the east. After that, he casted "Create Imp" again - this time near the gold seams, thus further increasing the number of his gold-diggers.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

- Damn Portals, always tough to get out from there... Hmmff... Ah, finally!

After trying his best to climb out from the Portal's pit, Kosov finally reached the dungeon's floor. He stood up and rubbed his hands on his robe to remove all the dust on him.

A NEW SPECIES OF CREATURE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON

- Hmmm, I hope I'll get a good time in that dungeon.

Kosov walked toward the Dungeon Heart and knelt down in front of it.

- Greetings Master! I'm Kosov the Warlock. I promise to serve you for better and for worse.

He stood back up, looking a little moment at the Dungeon's Heart beating, and walked back where he came from to turn in direction of the Lair. Once arriving, he could notice some Spider's lairs and a Goblin's lair. In the far corner, he could look at the Library with a grin. He moved toward that room, but before he entered, he turned to the left and raised both his hands in the air to make a magical light ball in front of him in suspension. After a small moment, his lair was created at the place the light ball was standing before. With a nasty smile, he entered the Library and could spot the two Spiders reading, rising his eyebrow.

- Ewww... What's that? Spiders doing some researches?... *Sigh* Hmm, well... okay then.

Kosov took a glance at the books the Spiders were reading and could know that they were researching the Bridge. So, he started looking in the bookshelves, trying to find some similar books and could spot one in the top row at the far right. He grabbed it, placed it on a book case and started reading without caring about the giant insects with him.

Health = 100%
    Gold = 0
    Kosov the Warlock is in the Library researching the Bridge.
    Level = 1 (0%)
    Mood = A bit unsatisfied

Summary of the situation = Kosov entered into Kukori's dungeon, introduced himself to him, set a lair, talked to the Spiders and grabbed a book about Bridges to start researching.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

"Welcome, Kosov, to my realm. I'm pleased to see you showing enthusiasm and initiative - joining the research team on your own, without being threatened or forced to do so.

Speaking of research, I think that Bridge should be done soon. I can feel the knowledge being transfered to my conciousness, only few details seem unknown yet.

Imps, half of you go and dig a west-east oriented 5x3 corridor north of the Lair. But don't dig from the center of the Lair wall. Dig a passage about a meter away from the wall around my Heart and dig out the 5x3 corridor from there. The rest of you Imps, don't mine the gold south of Treasury. Mine only the gold that's left east of it."

The Library

Chuckles saw the eager warlock enter the Library, Chuckles stared at him with his 8 eyes (all are currently in various conditions) after a time Chuckles silently crawled his path over to Kosov.

"You should get out while you still can."

"All eternity trapped in a cramped damp dungeon with 3 other beings sharing your work and living space while a storm constantly rages out side out of boredom."

The spider has the sort of expression that gives away nothing, it's just 8 eyes- all of which are lidless and full pupils and a mess of fangs and mandibles that make it look like the artist gave up at the bottom of the face and just drew some scribbles.

Normaly this grants spiders with super human poker faces making all spiders very good at poker (whether they know it or not) but for Chuckles: who's eye were anything but symetrical the face formed a wall of... nothing. As if he was simply there... not thinking... not feeling... and certainly not talking.

Hurry up Chuckles, we haven't got all day.

"Kosov."

"The Keeper learnt your name."

Chuckles stopped talking... but he still stood there... maybe his side of the improvisation was over?

Two of Chuckle's lowest eyes rolled down and stared at a page about hypothetical diagonal bridges.

Summery: Chuckles engaged Kosov in conversation, warning him to leave the dungeon before he was committed, he then stared at him for a long time.... oh! And then he remarked that the Keeper had learnt Kosov's name