Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Crystal Islands OOC Thread

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Red Crystal Islands OOC Thread

Here can anything be discussed regarding the Red Crystal Islands RP.

Default Re: Red Crystal Islands OCC Thread

ill have my fourth character in here 8DDD...

wait a minute... ...

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

nijuni_kuro, can you space out your posts so I can read them easier? It is rather difficult, especially when I am looking for the keeper's name real fast. Thanks.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

I thought Duke was supposed to make this thread. XD

I spaced them out now, sorry 'bout that.

Also - I kinda forgot to put Training Room among the researched rooms. XD Thanks, Duke, for fixing that.

I was talking to Evi and I mentioned there's no OCC thread and he decided to create one. When Duke went on we were sure he was going to kill Evi. Lolz. Well at least it began with the same post Duke would have made.

Yay. Wow, those are some enlarged room icons... I'm gonna be scared when we start expanding them.

How do you know it was Duke? Maybe I did with my new powers of Dungeon keeper

Noticed you have Creatures Commanded, I'm going to add that to my own Keeper stat post thing if you don't mind.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Oh hai! I need some input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i make a creature thats going to die, or should i wait a while until the rooms are availiable for me to keep the creature i make?

I personally don't believe in killing off a creature, (Val'Kaz and Necrotyc, soon so be Urchin will never die. Not unless its commanded/completely and utterly necessary for the progression of the RP) and i believe Admortis, if he's true to his name, will last me forever in Northland too.

So nijuni, would you prefer an everlasting denizen, but waiting for him, or a temporary creature who shall die, in good time?

OH BTW: CONGRATS NIJUNI!!!!!!!

Creatures can still be real good and yet also be fresh blood. Roach was actually supposed to die too. Though Evi wanted Lena dead and I needed Lena alive for the heroes for my planned death but since that was taking forever we played a game and they melted.

Though Crystice and Emmra are going to last a long time... though Emmra may sometimes be existing in no place perticular at a certain time, I won't kill her.

Admortis better live up to his name if he doesn't want to be put in the Sock of Evil! ):<

Tesonu is napping!

Im trying to think if I should put my next rogue characters brother here. His name will be Jik and he is the only worlock my orgue sly doesnt hate for BEING a warlock. She hates him for totally different reasons XD mainly the siblign rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex
    Yay. Wow, those are some enlarged room icons... I'm gonna be scared when we start expanding them.
    I'm just wondering how I'd represent them if they're not perfectly square-shaped.

How do you know it was Duke? Maybe I did with my new powers of Dungeon keeper
    Because there was "Last edited by Duke Ragereaver" below the post?

Noticed you have Creatures Commanded, I'm going to add that to my own Keeper stat post thing if you don't mind.
    Why'd I mind? I remembered there was that label in the old forum. I just added the names of creatures in it for easier reference.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Searingflame2
    So nijuni, would you prefer an everlasting denizen, but waiting for him, or a temporary creature who shall die, in good time?

OH BTW: CONGRATS NIJUNI!!!!!!!
    Thanks. While I could use some creatures right now, I'd prefer an "everlasting denizen" over cannon fodder. I think creature creation shouldn't be forced - it's supposed to be fun, afterall. You should make characters that are fun to play with and you'd like to give some personality to, not the ones you just make to "live until something better comes".

-------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by obliven1993
    I'm trying to think if I should put my next rogue character's brother here. His name will be Jik and he is the only worlock my rogue sly doesn't hate for BEING a warlock. She hates him for totally different reasons XD mainly the sibling rivalry.
    Do what you think would be best, I won't force you to increase the number of creatures under my command.

Either way, just because they're ment to die doesn't mean you can't have fun with them. Though Nachos seemed to be more popular than Roach... odd little beetle kept on stealing my cookies.

Edit-
    Keeper Post after Keeper Post after Keeper post, huh... you only have 1 creature so we can't yell at you, lolz. Maybe I should do it like that too for now. I should hurry before one of my insects get pregnet... gonna be real hard to deal with since it is my ownly researcher...

5 Imps?

Edit2-
    If you're wondering why this message appeared as a new post with same beginning, I accidentally hit post instead of edit. >.< But fixed now.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; November 28th, 2009 at 08:06.

Tesonu is napping!