Thread: Changing colours on Skirmish

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198168817376

Question Changing colours on Skirmish

Hello, this is my first post here and I was wondering if you're able to change colours, like from red to yellow, or white, you get the deal. I've been searching around this forum and was wondering if you ARE able to change your team colours. I did notice someone saying something about palettes and more computers... and such. I don't have two computers, and I don't know what to do with the palettes, or where it is located.

Also - I would love to know how many players (keepers) you can place into a single map (using the map editor, of course) without it crashing, and what colours they are.

Thanks.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: impboy44 Steam ID: impboy44

Default Re: Changing colours on Skirmish

You can only play as the red keeper and only red. The max amount of players you can have in one map is 5 (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple). There is a way to modify the minimap colors but you need to search up a tool called DK2WadTool to extract the EngineTextures.wad and then in your shortcut properties; type this at the end of the target box: -enablefilepatching

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198168817376

Default Re: Changing colours on Skirmish

Quote Originally Posted by impboy4 View Post
    You can only play as the red keeper and only red. The max amount of players you can have in one map is 5 (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple). There is a way to modify the minimap colors but you need to search up a tool called DK2WadTool to extract the EngineTextures.wad and then in your shortcut properties; type this at the end of the target box: -enablefilepatching
    Aww, that's a shame. I would have loved to be playing as yellow. I guess we all can't get what we want sometimes.