Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozengard Wastelands OOC Thread

Default Re: Frozengard OCC Thread

Hey Dragonslover, can you atlease give us hints to how much research need left to get a room/spell done?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Who-horny View Post
    Bright blue is horrible to look at Rex, you couldn't use a less garish colour by any chance?
    You mean horrible on the eyes, or horible for an evil Dungeon Keeper to look at? I picked it because of beetle colors, but I'll see what I can change it too. It'll be important as it will show alot.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Narriating
    Dialogue
    Thoughts
    Summery

How's that? I edited my profile and post to use those colors. Please help me find some good colors, considering my posts may become some of the longest.

Wait a second...

1...2...3...4...5 new posts!

*Imagine an imp hopping up and down excitedly*
    I did it! I did it!

Yay, I'm pretty sure I played some big part in bringing life back to Frozengard. Or should I say "Nuclear" Roach did. I'll post something in a bit, right now I have some work to do. I'll be back in a dew hours.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

Quote Originally Posted by dk2player
    Hey Dragonslover, can you atlease give us hints to how much research need left to get a room/spell done?
    Well, sure I can. But how do you want me to tell you? Duke has told me that, as being the Keeper, I decide, I judge at which moment a new spell or room is researched. But we could organize ourselves to be more precise if you want. We could decide some kind of "points" system for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex
    How's that? I edited my profile and post to use those colors. Please help me find some good colors, considering my posts may become some of the longest.
    Those are much better. But you should also do the same with dark green and grey. How about that (in pastel tones) :

Narrating (last column, 5th row in color table. Name = Silver)
    Dialogue (4th column, last row in color table. Name = PaleGreen)
    Thoughts (6th column, last row in color table. Name = LightBlue)
    Summary
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    Well, sure I can. But how do you want me to tell you? Duke has told me that, as being the Keeper, I decide, I judge at which moment a new spell or room is researched. But we could organize ourselves to be more precise if you want. We could decide some kind of "points" system for example.
    i dont think a point system would be required... after all... if Duke thinks you are capable for the task of being rollmaster its for a reason... and if you decide to grant room/level up/spell/other stuff its because you considered all the necesary criteria and think the time its right to apply that...

Besides... a point system its really hard and frustrating to organize at long term... i strongly NOT recommend that... (im talking about my personal experience with RP battle systems and stuff like that... its not pretty)
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; September 28th, 2009 at 12:09.

Yeah, a point system can be abused. I say no to it.

Nice set of colors, I'm going to get right on it. Might take a bit to memerize but I doubt it. I do like the fact that you went to the trouble to pick colors that were close to the colors I used.

I'll post in a bit, I fell asleep for an hour and I can't feel my feet very well so hopefully I will after making them kick each other.

Tesonu is napping!

This issen't the first time this came up, but we are currently brainstorming about this issue. The most things we've got so far are always serious flawed in a way or just not appealing.

Ofcourse, you are free to suggest something yourself. Through PM exchange first before publicly posting something.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Omega MK2 View Post
    i dont think a point system would be required... after all... if Duke thinks you are capable for the task of being rollmaster its for a reason... and if you decide to grant room/level up/spell/other stuff its because you considered all the necesary criteria and think the time its right to apply that...

Besides... a point system its really hard and frustrating to organize at long term... i strongly NOT recommend that... (im talking about my personal experience with RP battle systems and stuff like that... its not pretty)
    This person knows what their talking about!

Also I'm close to finishing the character concept of my Frozengarde character! Hopfuly I wont kill him off at frustration of him not being Thefsuth!

I also like how much of a pansy the Mentor is in this realm compared to the dark horse he is in Crystal barrow and the War for Heavernius short story ^^
    Last edited by Who-horny; September 28th, 2009 at 19:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Who-horny View Post
    This person knows what their talking about!

Also I'm close to finishing the character concept of my Frozengarde character! Hopfuly I wont kill him off at frustration of him not being Thefsuth!

I also like how much of a pansy the Mentor is in this realm compared to the dark horse he is in Crystal barrow and the War for Heavernius short story ^^
    But Thefsuth its made of green golden turd cakes DDD8 (that means its awesome)

Thank you Omega! I always enjoy complements.

But all the same I still want to give a new character a go. It would be nice to type something other than insults for a change Haha.

Also, out of interest, who's going to be role playing the rival keeper in this realm? Is it Duke again or did he give the character to some one?