Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: Frozengard Wastelands OOC Thread

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Frozengard OCC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Speaking of which, that question mark. Is that used to identity a unknown area, or a unknown Special?
    Is this a trick question? Anyways, I imagine it would be used to symbolize an unknown Special, considering that we can see everything around it but that one square.

Since Mikaelios didn't really give out any orders, I'll probably have Crystice and Emmra research or something.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Is this a trick question? Anyways, I imagine it would be used to symbolize an unknown Special, considering that we can see everything around it but that one square.

Since Mikaelios didn't really give out any orders, I'll probably have Crystice and Emmra research or something.
    There was a Question mark where Drell and his mate were, and I didn't hear of any Special in there.

There was a Question mark where Drell and his mate were, and I didn't hear of any Special in there.
    Then I wouldn't know. Unless Searing forgot about it somehow. Where did that map come from anyways? Is that from earlier?

Tesonu is napping!

Alright. I have read through Frozengard's thread and the OOC thread enough to confirm that it IS a Special... though I'm not sure which one...

I went all the way back and found that the first page and found the only image of the map that lacks the area with the Special. A new map doesn't appear until page 11, and it has the area in it. DragonsLover never mentioned it in any of his posts, I checked them. It just appears. Then I remembered that Lena went out to explore and revealed the place to begin with, so I began searching for Evi's posts. I found this on page 5.

Lena the Fly

Lena was angry, she wanted something to hit, but she wanted to know what was in the Caverns. Lena shakes her head, and heads to the Hatchery, consumes a chicken, then leaves the Dungeon to explore. Lena heads for the Cavern, once inside, she sees alot of Gold pots and a 'Magic Box'.

"Bzzt bzzzt! Oooh ooh! Keeper will be pleased pleased!"
    I checked the dates and decided to check all OOC Thread posts made before the day of that post and after the day of DL's Page 11 Keeper Post. Between October 8th and October 15th of 2009. I was hoping someone asked about the Special so that we could receive answers... nobody. Also, I realized how much we spammed the sh*t out of those OOC threads. 7 Pages of posts... in one day... every day... my god... We were so young back then, damn us youngsters!

So anyways, yeah it's a Special Evi. You can make it any kind of Special you want. Maybe a Resurrect Creature Special to bring back Lena and Roach! Or even Dark_Omega MK2!

...Sigh, I miss Roach, Lena, and Grith. They were like the trio of awesome and hilariousness. Plus, Roach was like a three for one deal. He came with Nachos.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

OK, with the amount of time that has passed between my latest post in Frozengard and now, would you say she is level 4, or pretty close to it?

Quote Originally Posted by ARMofORION View Post
    OK, with the amount of time that has passed between my latest post in Frozengard and now, would you say she is level 4, or pretty close to it?
    I'd say a slight bit over level 3 at best. Nearly two levels between now and one post (from roughly a week ago) is stretching it quite a bit, and starts to turn a bit into powerplaying; avoid that.

The problem is just that Frozengard is a very slow realm; you need to get adjusted to that.

The Awakening

So now, Frozengard is officially finished.

Tesonu is napping!