Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Frozengard Wastelands

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Frozengard Wastelands

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

"I am researching the Must Obey spell, yes. But finishing this task at present is a more preferable option than disturbing me.."

"Ok! I guess I should go back to helping my sister then," Emmra replied to Din as he walked away, as joyful as ever, "Bye um... Warlock! Maybe we can talk later after we finish research!"

Emmra rushed back over to the north west corner of the Library and rejoined Crystice. She sat next to her just as before and opened up one of her books at random and began to read. Crystice took a quick glance at Emmra and took notice of her four research books. Her eyes moved back towards her own book before she spoke.

"You only needed one book," Crystice told her sister, keeping a relatively neutral tone.

"Well, I got more in case we need them!" Emmra replied with a smile.

Both sisters then became silent as they continued to research.

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 3, 2
    Experience: 0/35, 0/25
    Gold in Hand: 0, 50
    Gold in Lair: 242, 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Library, North West Corner and between Emmra and a Wall/Library, North West Corner and Next to Crystice
    Status: Sitting and Researching the Must Obey Spell/Sitting and Researching the Must Obey Spell

Summery: Emmra replied to Din then returned to Crystice and continued research on the Must Obey spell.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

YOU HAVE REACHED LEVEL 3!
    Hayta trains for a bit longer before stopping. She gathers up all the bolts, then heads out of the training room to the Hatchery. While there, she grabs three chickens, roasting one over a fire and eating the rest normally. She exits the Hatchery and enters the Lair. She heads to her home, then sits down and falls asleep. {If the Keeper requires me, he will wake me....}

SUMMARY:
    Health: 100%
    Level: 3.2
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral, Frozengard)
    Mood: ZzZzZzZz
    Gold: 0
    Summary: Trains for a bit longer, grabs a bite to eat, goes to sleep

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

Crystice and Emmra simultaneously closed their books.

"Well, I think that should prove sufficient," Crystice sighed as she rested against the wall, "We've read all these books. That should be more than enough."

"Ok! Now let's go!" Emmra said aloud as she stood up, full of energy.

Crystice's weary voice revealed how tired she felt, "You're always so quick to abandon your work and do something fun, huh?"

"Oh come on, I just want to spend some time with you~!" Emmra replied gleefully.

Crystice smiled lightly and briefly, "Alright..."

Crystice closed her eyes and relaxed her mind as she allowed Emmra to grab her hand and pull her up. She only opened her eyes once Emmra began to tug on Crystice, pulling her out of the Library. Crystice, after a long trip to enter Frozengard and a long day of reading, was too tired to resist Emmra's constant tugging. So she simply allowed Emmra to take her wherever she wished. They passed by the Hatchery, continuing to go straight until they were at a three-way interception. Emmra made a right, making sure she dragged Crystice along the way.

Curious and a bit concerned of where they were heading, Crystice began to speak up, "...Emmra? Where are you taking me?"

"To Northland!" was Emmra's happy reply.

"T-N-WHAT!?" Crystice exlaimed.

"Oh don't be so upset!" Emmra smiled and stuck her tongue out at Crystice, "I know the Keeper there. He's really fun to be around! Plus I promised that I'd return to him!"

"I know what he's like, I've been there!" Crystice shouted back, her tone filled with great irritation, "And what do you mean you prom-"

"Here we go~!"

"EMMRA!!!"

Crystice, pulled in by Emmra, fell into the empty depths that is the Entrance Portal.

CRYSTICE AND EMMRA HAVE LEFT YOUR DUNGEON!

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 3, 2
    Experience: 0/35, 0/25
    Gold in Hand: 0, 50
    Gold in Lair: 242, 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff

Summery: Crystice and Emmra finished reading, then Emmra litterally pulled Crystice down the Portal.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Hayta wakes up, her time in the other realm at an end. She notes that nothing else has happened since she was asleep, and decides that it'd be a good time to see how her clan was doing. The elf gathers her things, and exits through the portal, saying
    "I'll be back in a bit, Keeper."
    With that, she leaves.

Keeper Mikaelios

As Groogo constantly pumped Traps and Doors out of the Workshop, Mikaelios carefully placed them. He was pondering his movements. It would be important to attack the small Hero Fort surrounded by lava as to take hold of the Gem that rested within it. But he didn't exactly have the Creatures for the assult. He wondered if he could try luring its occupants to his land where his Traps lay in waiting. It seemed like a plan.

"Alright, Creatures! I will need a volunteer. I need someone quick in order to tempt the Heroes into-"

Suddenly there was a loud crash that seemed to echo around the dungeon.

"What in the underworld was that?"

There was another, then another, and yet another. Moving around his dungeon, he identified the source, or sources, of the terrible crashing sound. Several of his walls had been abruptly broken down. He saw Imps rushing to claim the newly opened land, but they weren't his Imps. Seeing the black tiles that were appearing over dirt, sudden realization and dread hit him like lightning.

"Oh no..."

There were battle cries as Dark Angels, Black Knights, Hell Hounds, Dark Mistresses, Orcs, and Skeletons all rushed in from the newly opened passages located all around his dungeon. He had been surrounded in a massive surprise attack. Even with all the Traps and Doors that Groogo spent making, it quickly became clear that Mikaelios stood absolutely no chance against this threat. A voice echoed into his dungeon.

"You didn't really believe I would just you waltz in here, unopposed, did you, Mikaelios? My own homeland! Pah! What a naive Keeper! It is time you suffer your ultimate fate for such terrible impudence!"

"Dimitrius!!"

Dimitrius only laughed in response as his Creatures invaded Mikaelios' dungeon, storming every room. The Keeper panicked, quickly gathering all of his remaining Creatures and putting them by his Dungeon Heart.

"I'm sorry, Creatures! I failed you. I made a poor move. But I won't let the rest of you suffer for that mistake. I'm doing the only thing I can do."

Mikaelios goes to his Library and activates the Special, an Increase Level Special. He then gathers his Gold and dumps 1000 on each of his Creatures.

"Take what little I have left... It will be in much better use with you Creatures than it would be with me. Safe travels, all of you!"

Mikaelios picked up all of his Creatures and let them go down the Portal, towards safety. Now, there was nothing for him to worry about.

"...I'm ready for you, Dimitrius! Do your worst!"

Dimitrius only laughed in all of his amusement as his Creatures began charging into Mikaelios' Heart Chamber. Mikaelios' fate had already been decided. Mikaelios wondered if it had been decided since the moment he even entered this dreaded place. What a cruel fate indeed.
    ===
    Dungeon Summary

Current Creatures: -
    Death Count: Roach (Beetle), Lena (Fly), Obourso (Salamander), Otto (Troll)
    Trap Crates: -
    Gold: -

Summary: Mikaelios is attacked by Dimitrius and drops all his Creatures down the Portal in order to save them moments before Dimitrius reaches his Dungeon Heart.

Tesonu is napping!