Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozengard Wastelands

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Frozengard Wastelands

Chapter Six: First Payday

The gold sprinkled on Roach's shell a bit while one bumped his head. Roach wasn't too please with the gold, but didn't care about the amount even though he gathered it in a small pile anyways.

"Yeaahh... to be honest keeper... I prefer chickens," Roach told him simply, "Gold is nice, but I would really like a chicken... or maybe you could give me one of the imp's pickaxes! I really want one..."

Suddenly the call of payday echoed around the dungeon. Roach gathered his gold and wandered off to find the Treasury. He ended up following Cinder in hope of being led to the Treasury as he had no idea where it was.

He arrived at the Treasury to see quite a nice set of gold bags lying around. Roach peered inside and then began to think how much to take.

Hmm... it is my first payday, and I would like to pay a troll to build me a nice decorative small shield to hang up in my lair... but the keeper already gave me ten gold... but that was for the wooden door I tried to build... Oh well... I'll just go with my usual forty-four.

Roach picked up forty-four gold pieces from the Treasury and went back to his lair to store it all. Then he went to the Training Room and trained as hard as he could.

--------------
    End of Chapter
    --------------

Name: "Nuclear" Roach
    Health: 250/100%
    Mood: Balanced
    Job: Training
    Gold Held: 54

Summery: Roach told the keeper that he preferred chickens to gold and then asked if he could have an imp pick-axe. He collected 44 gold of payday, and stored it along with the 10 gold he got from the keeper in his lair. Then he began training.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; October 8th, 2009 at 07:02.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Lena the Fly

Lena looks up, hearing the Mentor's voice rumble as he announced it was Pay Day. As Lena flew to the Treasury, she remembered, no payday for her.

"Dart dart... I should of of not showed off. Well... At least least I got this rock!" Lena mumbles to herself.

She was about to take off exploring again, until the Keeper's question ringed in her head again.

What did you see?

Lena looks up, and prepares to explain.

"Hey hey! I I found a little opening in the North North snow wall in the East of of the West lava river, but I haven't haven't seen what was inside yet. Maybe maybe I'll explore that place when when... I feel like like it!

I I also found on on the West side of a little hero ruined fort fort in the middle of a cross-shaped lava lava river. I saw saw a damaged wall with two two openings that contain a Sentry Trap behind a a hero barricade in each of of them. Hey hey! Bzzzzzt~!
    Lena finally finished.

Lena yawns. She hasn't realised that she didn't get her usual five hour nap.

Hey hey, Keeper? I'll explore the opening opening when I wake up from my my nap...

Lena slowly hovers to the Lair, and heads for her Lair, then drops in like a rock. What seems to sound like Fly snoring followed as the Caccoon shuts.

"Zzzz... No no... No I don't don't want... that darn Spider lair to to sleep in, Bob... You... Pesky witch... Zzz."

Health : 90%
    Lena is asleep.
    Level : 2
    Mood : Zzz.
    Efficiency : 0%
    Last edited by Evi; October 3rd, 2009 at 05:50. Reason: Fixes, and coloring the status.

Din the warlock

It is payday! were the words the Mentor loudly announced and made Din woke up. Din took a deep breath and while using his staff as support to stand up out of his chair. And took a few strenching excercises, for as much his old body could take

Hm? Payday already? Talk about a good start of the day! he said to himself with a grin. But when also overhearing the part that there was supposed to be a big battle ahead he was quickly silenced. But with who or what and where, were Din's thoughs about it, any standard servant of a Keeper would not care who or what he's supposed to fight with, as long they did their salary paid out. Regardless, Din knew he had to prepare himself, both physicaly and mentally, and he would allow no distractions, even if it ment missing his salary.

Lord Mikaelios, I think I'l skip my payday... this time. He said to Keeper Mikaelios. He then began looking for the trainingsroom, going through the northen exit of the lair and bypassing the hacthery and entering the trainingsroom by it's westeren entrance. He saw there were serveral creatures in the trainingsroom, some seemed quite active, almost too active! He chose a spot quite a distance from them, as he did not want to be distracted, and he began training with the dummy. Due his advanced age he's largely incapable doing things other than defending from the blows the dummy was giving to him, but he's doing quite well.

Din the warlock is training
    Health: 99%
    Level: 1.1 (and raising)
    Mood: Focused
    Effiency: 90%

Summary: Din woke up and decided to skip his payday(!) and went training after.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

The Portal

Machrin the accountant-warlock shuffled out of the portal and looked at his very shiny shoes for a while before saying

*cough* "Umm... hello keeper. Not meaning to disturb you or anything! B-but I'm here."

Mechrin snapped his head back down to look at his shoes so fast for a moment he was afraid he'd snapped his neck and died would have to go to hell and relive that day when he tried to get water from the water cooler when there wasn't any water and every one laughed at him.

"I heard you had a place open for a warlock after that Mr... mulgeon fell into that wood chipper one day before his retirement. And I was- wait," Mechrin noticed the tesuary was full of greedy creatures. "It's pay day? I arrived just before pay day? But, That's not fair! Some creatures Keeper would say that it wouldn't be very nice of you at all not to give gold to a creature just because they were a few minuets late! And, and, that creature's not me, I'm so sorry keeper! It was that evil Mulgoen he made me say it some how! Punish him-

PLEASE DON'T SPANK ME!"

Mechrin huddled over in fear and wobbled.

*Grith hears the magical words that acts on him like an inyection of cafeine directly to the veins*

...pay... day...??? PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Grith at lightning speed (not really) went to the treasury and grabed looked at the coins, Grith grabs one coin ahs stares at it and talks to it*

oh coins... my beautiful, shiny and round fwends... you are my favorite among all things in the universe...

*Grith grabs 150 coins as payment*

Coin look, look at your brothers, they look SOO happy. aren't they beautiful?

*Grith takes his payment and goes to his lair singing about how much he loves coins all the way, one in his Lair, he putted some 100 on his Hidden on his Lair and 50 with himself*

Oh my pretty coins, soooooo shiny...

*Suddenly Grith falls over his lair, sleeping, maybe the shock of payment was too much for him*

Grith, the Demon Spawn is sleeping, paydays are the only moment in which Grith forgets about friends, appearently.
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Mood: Snore Snore
    Effiency: 90%

Cinder

Trainning hard, cinder was almost able to achieve a new level. Then he got hungry again.

So, after a quick chicken or 2, it was back to trainning. He felt he was so close to getting a new level, he hit the trainning dummy hard enough to almost knock it off its spinner.

I better no get too out of hand, or my pay will never exist again

Name: Cinder the
    Level: 1.8
    Mood: Concentrating
    Did: trained, Ate, and trainned.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Chapter Seven: Training Session #1

Roach was currently training by practicing one of his attack strategies, "Ant Lion". He played dead next to the training dummy, and pretended it was farther away. Slowly the training dummy got closer and closer until it was right in front of Roach's dead body. Roach used all of his power to pinch the feet of the training dummy and then jumped to his own feet.

Roach bit the training dummy's leg once, before jumping to the side and tackled the training dummy's side. It was as if the training dummy used rebound as Roach bounced back onto his hard shell back. Roach rolled over onto his stomach side.

Tough one, are we?

Roach took a large leap into the air and focused purely on the training dummy's head.

"Yaaaahhhhh!!" Roach cried at the tip of his jump.

Roach missed his target's head and was falling onto the arm instead. He quickly grabbed a hold onto the arm, and stubbornly gripped it. He took advantage of his situation by continuously gnawing on the training dummy's arm.

After a few seconds, the arm fell off, and Roach with it. He landed on his shell and rocked back and forth a bit, continuing to nibble on the arm in a baby's grasp. He stopped when he realized that he no longer would be hurting his enemy, and then got to his feet. Roach noticed the elderly warlock Din more towards the corner of the Training Room.

Hey... that's that old warlock that was at the Dungeon Heart when I met the keeper... he's blocking the strikes pretty well for an old man... maybe I should go meet him...

Roach hesitated, looking for anything to stop him from talking to Din, but only noticed Cinder.

Cinder! Maybe I should talk! I wonder what cool warlock powers he has!

Perhaps Grith and Lena had some kind of disease, Roach seemed to be affected by their hyper speeds and became rather jumpy himself. Roach began running excitedly at Cinder, and tackled him to the the ground in a playful manner

"Hi Cinder! How are you doing? What kind of cool magic powers do you have? Having fun? How old are you? Have you met my good friend Nachos?" Roach's questions seemed endless, and he interrupted whatever Cinder had to say with his next question.

Roach kept hopping up and down on Cinder as he asked his questions. Roach was beginning to show his true colors of weird. But he wasn't done quite yet. Nachos was his imaginary Hell Hound friend, that he created while training.

--------------
    End of Chapter
    --------------

Name: "Nuclear" Roach
    Health: 250/100%
    Mood: Super Happy Fun Time!
    Job: Jumping on and asking Cinder questions
    Gold Held: 54
    Location: In the middle of the Training Room, on top of Cinder.

Summery: Roach trained, saw Din and wondered if he should introduce himself. He looked for a distraction and saw Cinder. He tackled Cinder playfully and asked him a bunch of questions while hopping up and down on him.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; October 8th, 2009 at 07:02.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

*Grith, the Demon Spawn was sleeping in his lair*

ahm... nam nam... oh yeah giant cookies omnomnomnom... wait... you are not a cookie... NO... NO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*His scream could be heard across the entire dungeon. A few seconds after that completely pointless and ackward moment, Grith awakes*

aaahhhmmm... nam nam... i slept very well... oohh yeah its a nice day the sun is shining underground with his nothingness and thats cool...

*Grith walks like if nothing happened, heads to the treasury to say hi to his coiny friends, when he noticed a hole in the wall Grith desides to look and comes across a river of lava*

a river of lava how sweet!! *Grith walks 5 steps behind and then runs toward the river of lava* BANSAI!!! *Grith throws himself into the lava* oohh i love lava, you are my hot and rivery new friend...

*Grith starts swiming to the right into the river of lava not knowing that he was getting farther from the dungeon limits, he swim passing the intersection and and swims to the south east part of the river until he finally stops and realize hes very far from the dungeon*

wait... where am i? what am i doing here?

*Looks around and realize he is not in his dungeon*

i... don't know how to get back... oh...

*There was total silence for a second until he...*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!

*...Screamed for help like a little baby*

Mentor: Your creatures are unable to get to the Hatchery

Grith gets lost by following the lava river to the south-eastern part of the map
    HP: 100%
    Level: 1
    Mood: Scared
    Efficiency: 90%

Cinder

As cinder was happily hitting a trainning dummie as hard as he could, he was tackled to the ground by Roach.

Hi Cinder! How are you doing? What kind of cool magic powers do you have? Having fun? How old are you? Have you met my good friend Nachos?

His questions seemed endless, and he kept asking them to quick for Cinder to say anything.

Then he heard a loud scream comming from the lair that stoped the whole dungeon for a couple secounds. Then Roach went back to asking his qustions while jumping on Cinder.

This...is...you...see...can...you...get...off...of me?

Then he heard a distent but loud scream. That sounded just like that red demon spawn, he thought to himeself while being jumped on. It came from the room that leads to the lava pit.

Cinder the Warlock
    Level: 1.8
    Mood: Exasted, curoius, and a little energetic (for a warlock)
    Did: Trained, got jumped on by roach, and heard a scream from the lava lake that sounded like Girth

Out side the portal

Pay Day Was Almost Over!!

Mechrin lay splayed out on the tiles floor gasping for
    gold, gold, Gold, Goooooooooold!"

Maybe if he was very sneaky he could crawl in and out of the treasury and blame it all on some one else? But what if the keeper finds out!? Terrifying images of torture entered Mechrin's small mind: endless tax forms with In-Proper Grammar threw out!

Mechrin rolls onto his back in angorny
    "Nooo the semi colon isn't meant to be used that way!" he wept.

"Keeper! Keeper! please, I hope you're not silent because you're quietly planning how you're going to kill me to death, N-not that I have a problem with that! Y-you're the boss n'all. B-b-but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me just walking over to the treasury and taking some G-"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"Aghh! ImSoSorryForgetISaidAnythingITakeItBackHowCanIMake ItUpToYou? Here! Here take my... my" Hopelessly afraid of the impending tax returns the keeper was no doubt to give to him to fill out Mechrin ripped of his sandals and waved them in the air "-My shoes! Take my shoes! Kill them instead!

...please?"

Mechrin pleaded for his life but possibly also some gold if that's all right.
    Last edited by Who-horny; October 8th, 2009 at 20:49.