Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gnome

Default Gnome

i have been checking some of the sugestion creatures and i wanted to do mine

here it is

creature: gnome

its really tall and skinny,blind ,use his nose to see by smell of course

like gold,he cant see it but can smell it ,and for some reason he really love his smell
    sometimes they could steal your gold
    if they find gold ,sometimes they stay lookin at it

they attack with his claw which is as strong attack but they cant take too much damage because of his fragile bodys
    they can detect invisible creatures
    other posbile power could be ,poison claws or paralizying claws

story:this race has been slave for dwarves a lot of times for his easy gold finding skills,which give the gnomes a big hate against dwarves

this is a picture i made (remember im not good drawing )

if anyone like it,can give sugestion to make it better,or maeby make a better draw

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Default Re: Gnome

You know gnomes are actually tiny and chubby and not tall and skinny? :P

Oh yea, and they are GOOD too even more than dwarves.. If we connect it to classical fantasy theme a la Tolkien D&D universe.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

How's this for a Gnome?

I'm joking.
    Last edited by Evi; November 30th, 2009 at 23:37.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Hey! how did you get a picture of my dad!

somewhere fun (i tell a lie it's actually quite boring, oh I wish I lived in liechstenstein)

If it were to be implemented it should definetly be a hero type. Too human to be a creature IMO and also in other fantasy shown as a goodie. Although it would be an interesting slant on it to have the gnome has a hero who doesn't like being a hero but is forced to by the dwarves a bit like the theif.

you know whats rare,trolls are supouse to be big musculouse stupid,but guess what in dk they are not like that. i know how someone can dare to change the tolkiend and generic medieval games rules
    and thats not the worse,in dk there are not GREEN ORCS,HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how somone dare to do something uniq and different from what is expected
    dead to the imagination,dead to everything is chaotic

and after this i want people to remember that ITS GOOD TO BE BAD,and in this twisted word ,gnomes should not be the expect MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    let the blood of the fantasy dies in the hand of this horrible twisted creature

*in inspiring rally voice* "RIGHT FOOT GREEN!"
    Last edited by A New Room; November 30th, 2009 at 23:29.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Quote Originally Posted by reybag View Post
    you know whats rare,trolls are supouse to be big musculouse stupid,but guess what in dk they are not like that. i know how someone can dare to change the tolkiend and generic medieval games rules
    and thats not the worse,in dk there are not GREEN ORCS,HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how somone dare to do something uniq and different from what is expected
    dead to the imagination,dead to everything is chaotic

and after this i want people to remember that ITS GOOD TO BE BAD,and in this twisted word ,gnomes should not be the expect MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    let the blood of the fantasy dies in the hand of this horrible twisted creature
    Relax.

It's a breath of fresh air to see something different in the DK universe that doesn't look the same to other game versions.

(No! Me no change my Pixies! GRR. )

I would like to see some status for this one, Health, attack, ect.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pablo404 PSN ID: pablo404

That first picture reminds me of Fuzz Power from Action 52.

Can we have a bit more info about them? Are they purely Melee fighters or do they gain any ranged attacks/spells with training? What are their general stats?

If implemented, I don't think they should be slaves to the dwarves simply because that puts the dwarves in a bad light for enslaving a race of fragile, blind creatures for their own benefits. That sounds like something a Keeper would do, not a goodly hero, but that's just my opinion.

good some people give change to the poor gnome .D

first i want to show the inspiration for the face

second about stats (english not my main language and cant remember well,i copy from pixie topic but dont remember well what is what )(the idea is that he make really big damage but its slow and cant take too much damage,so you need other creatures to recieve damage,so he dont recieve and he can use the really strong attack)(will be good combination with bile demon)

Health:moderate/low
    Attack: high
    Defense: low
    Armor: Low
    Accuracy: High
    Speed: slow
    Dexterity: moderate
    Intelligence: low
    Wage: dont remember how much was normal,maeby as a misstress

spells(he will be more melee like)

from start,he can detect invisble enemys (he smell them)
    level 4: paralizing claws (paralize enemy can move for a time,like freeze but melee)
    level 8:invisiblity/hide in shadow

if anyone want to give opinion of what to add or change ,its welcome
    i really want this gnome idea so apreciate any help

third about story:i thought dwarves were obssesed with gold in dk,if its not like that well my mistake.but if they are greedy as i think they are.well its simple dwarves are good and so they want to kill evil creatures ,his greediness make them think that use these monsters to make a good act as is helping to get gold which is use buy weapons to fight evil,will be very good
    and a lot more usefull than just killing this horrible beast
    remember:they are dwarves not monks
    Last edited by reybag; December 1st, 2009 at 03:12.