Thread: YourMaster

Default YourMaster

Hello mate,

It's a sad day when the creator has left. Maybe time to give up though? I mean, my campaign was half finished for a reason. I'll only commit if people are interested. I love you. -smooch

Dungeon Keeper was such a big part of my life. It died maybe when Mephisto stopped working on it. Who knows. Just know I'm here. :\ Who knows.

Warlock

Default Re: YourMaster

Can't help but feel that this is the twilight days for the Dungeon Keeper fanbase. First Dragonslover disappears, then Mefisto and now there's little enthusiasm left. Even KeeperFX hasn't been updated in almost a year.

But what does that have to do with me? Was this supposed to be a PM?

That being said,... if you already have half a campaign, share what you've got. Those are at least some levels, and you'll be sure to get some feedback.

You get your people, like me, who just discover DK has a fanbase recently and jump onto it. If you're making a campaign finish it bruv me and my m8's will be giving it a go at the very least. Give it a storyline, I like storylines

Still not as DEAD GAME as DK2.

ill finished my campaign if people will play it

ily yourmaster

-brutal anal

Like I said before, it's always best to just share the levels you've finished, you'll get feedback to make the rest of your levels better. It will allow people to see your topic active, and positive feedback of your levels will draw more people in to play them.

I'll play your campaign. Just got Keeper FX, Been a fan of DK since the 90's. Loving these fan-made campaigns

I am new, and I only have a computer science minor, but I am planning on dedicating a lot of time to KeeperFX. It will take me awhile to get up to speed and learn what I need to in order to become useful, but KeeperFX will live on
    And hey, maybe someday not too long from now, Mefisto will find time to do a little something.

Dungeon Keeper is such a unique game and will never lose its fanbase

I plan on creating a great campaign not long from now either, and my big goal is to (probably with help) find a way to lessen or fix the pathfinding bug so that good maps are playable again. This will take awhile but I'll get there.