Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Dungeons And Keepers 21-map campaign 2017

Default Re: NEW CAMPAIGN Dungeons And Keepers 21-map campaign 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Valour549 View Post
    (on the last map, the blue keeper died to his own lvl 10 horny when he ran out of gold and it went berserk)
    That's the expected way to defeat him, wall him in and let his do the work at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Valour549 View Post
    I'll be honest, those suggestions don't really fix the levels. Their design just pales in comparison with the rest of the campaign. I haven't played Grail Run or the moon levels, but maybe you can move the maps around and replace Moth and Silence with something more worthy.
    I agree, I wanted the last levels to be some kind of classic non special levels. They seemed pretty difficult to me though

My other maps:
    Grail Run
    Temple Deal

Default Re: Dungeons And Keepers 21-map campaign 2017

im stuck in the map <Bonus 1 Overture> after release the mage , you can build bridges and
    and the 4 orcs arrive:

how can I go through the wall?
    I have 5 days trying to decipher it

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Robertus View Post
    im stuck in the map <Bonus 1 Overture> after release the mage , you can build bridges and
    and the 4 orcs arrive:

how can I go through the wall?
    I have 5 days trying to decipher it

thank you
    I don't remember the map so take it as a guess:
    Build a room west to your portal, near the wall separating you from the dungeon heart. Drop your orc there, the orc must be angry to the maximum. He will destroy the room leaving unclaimed path. Claim the path and the reinforced wall disappears.
    Again I'm not sure, I'm just guessing since you got orcs that's what you're supposed to do at some point.

I also recommend switching to my better second campaign.

thank you

The feedback I get is that this campaign is - even though you recommend people play Assmist instead - still one of the very best campaigns out there. And I don't think they are wrong. Could you see this campaign ending up in the next full version of KeeperFX, or would you rather rework the maps into something new instead? And if we will include this, are there still changes you want to make, or just take it as is?

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    The feedback I get is that this campaign is - even though you recommend people play Assmist instead - still one of the very best campaigns out there. And I don't think they are wrong. Could you see this campaign ending up in the next full version of KeeperFX, or would you rather rework the maps into something new instead? And if we will include this, are there still changes you want to make, or just take it as is?
    Not any time soon. What I'm going to do with this campaign is to playtest it once more. Then I'll decide between these two options:
    1. Perform some simple changes and finalize it so it can be included
    2. Rework/recycle the best maps and include them in a new campaign

Sounds good, thanks.

Just my two cents, but I played this campaign on I think it was the 0.4.7 version of keeperfx and found it to have no bugs and is enjoyable. So I think it would be an excellent addition!

While I'm remembering, if you're updating this campaign.. when I played the final level, Silence, I was able to wall off the Blue keeper to the NW with no issues and the keeper to the South I was able to dig out the hero reapers which just went over and killed them. I'm not sure if that's something you would like to change because it feels as though in the final level you shouldn't be able to deal with 2 keepers within the first 5 minutes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Treebeard View Post
    While I'm remembering, if you're updating this campaign.. when I played the final level, Silence, I was able to wall off the Blue keeper to the NW with no issues and the keeper to the South I was able to dig out the hero reapers which just went over and killed them. I'm not sure if that's something you would like to change because it feels as though in the final level you shouldn't be able to deal with 2 keepers within the first 5 minutes :P
    Hi, thanks, I remember walling off the blue keeper was intentional but I'm not sure about the other one. Good job beating the campaign