Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons And Keepers 21-map campaign 2017

Default Re: NEW CAMPAIGN Dungeons And Keepers 21-map campaign 2017

Map miniatures/thumbnails added to original post.

good one not flawless indeed,felt good after ancient keep camp

level 10 => narrator is misleading you only need the avatar to destroy the obstacle,put the flag on the guard post after you posses him and move him there jumping from temple.so you dont need to fight the level level 1 guys,reapers fairies and ninjas.6 reaper easily kills both keepers with flag spell as long as you posses one and kill 2-3 mistress

bonus 1 => magnificent level however,you are giving acces to libary before you give me gold to build it so i thought witch will die as soon as i get my next creature just like warlock did and i sold all the lair since i thought id only have 1 creature just to build the library.also the place where you find wizard is also weird the long path under wizard has water+guard post so after i get acces to bridge i obviously thought the next item would be there turns out there is nothing at all i only needed the orc to destroy walls making training room also useless since you get to keep the witch and you dont actually need to fight the knight after you release him by just using witches wind on knight to the training room,graveyard is also confusing and useless.despite all these this level was one of the best levels ive played so far(and i played all of the maps in keeperfx website)

map named flux => boring and confusing i thought having 8 reapers would do fine since i got unlimied gold and also more training room tiles than narrator says as action timers come to an end i see spider and bug combos followed by mistress troll and bile demon combos this made me think i was about to face 10 avatars from each spawning point because making 20+ reapers was possible
    Last edited by PossessMePlease; September 19th, 2017 at 04:24.

So is this campaign playable? I didn't read through the entire thread but I thought I saw some people making remarks about scripting

Yes it is. Some maps are quite difficult or require lots of patience, but many of them are very good. And everything works.

Thanks for the quick reply I have to try that out!

Quote Originally Posted by PossessMePlease View Post
    good one not flawless indeed,felt good after ancient keep camp

level 10 => narrator is misleading you only need the avatar to destroy the obstacle,put the flag on the guard post after you posses him and move him there jumping from temple.so you dont need to fight the level level 1 guys,reapers fairies and ninjas.6 reaper easily kills both keepers with flag spell as long as you posses one and kill 2-3 mistress
    Hello, thanks for playing!
    Indeed, Avatar is only needed to destroy the guard post which can be done going through the hero dungeon.
    I have to admit: I fogot about building temple close to it and then jumping from it, good job discovering this.

...despite all these this level was one of the best levels ive played so far(and i played all of the maps in keeperfx website)
    Thanks, if I ever update the campaign I'll have a look at the the issue with gold and library and will clear it up. Also second bonus needs some gold tweaking. Correct, is just there to destroy walls, training room & barracks to attract him. Graveyard really was not needed to be taken and the easiest way to get rid of knight was to blow him behind lava.

i see spider and bug combos followed by mistress troll and bile demon combos this made me think i was about to face 10 avatars from each spawning point because making 20+ reapers was possible

You got that far? nicely done
    Last edited by kix; September 30th, 2017 at 23:06.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarevoking

Hello,

I'm lost on level 9, schizo.

I managed to get avatar into prision with ghots. But now?

How can I destroy the heart?

I have all ninja and wizards, but i don't know what to do

Can you give me a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
    Hello,

I'm lost on level 9, schizo.

I managed to get avatar into prision with ghots. But now?

How can I destroy the heart?

I have all ninja and wizards, but i don't know what to do

Can you give me a hint?
    Possess one of your and lead him into into hero dungeon heart. Careful as rooms close to the dungeon heart are full of traps and enemies.
    Now as soon as it is destroyed, use bridge to capture the hero castle => claim torture chamber, convert the avatar. The easiest way to defeat the two other keepers is to make them fight eachother.
    Good luck!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarevoking

Quote Originally Posted by kix View Post
    Possess one of your and lead him into into hero dungeon heart. Careful as rooms close to the dungeon heart are full of traps and enemies.
    Now as soon as it is destroyed, use bridge to capture the hero castle => claim torture chamber, convert the avatar. The easiest way to defeat the two other keepers is to make them fight eachother.
    Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer. So, need i kill all npcs to go into Dungeon hearth? Because there is no other way hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer. So, need i kill all npcs to go into Dungeon hearth? Because there is no other way hehe
    Not completely all of them, but some will bother you while you take time to destroy magic doors and dungeon heart.